Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,769 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (67545 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by ajalawole(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
I hate ladies that bleach sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by ALAYORMII: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
She didn't only bleach but also did butt job
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by CaptPlanet(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Anytime I see someone that bleached their skin, all I think is what they'll look like at their old age.

Have u ever seen an old lady who bleached? The look like dawa that has grown algae

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by pinkpant: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Polyphony:
see this idiot. before she turns 40, she be looking like dry pawpaw leaves.
skin bleaching is irreversible. don't try it.
people who bleach their skin have this distinctive smell. on a sunny day, it goes bad.
love your skin no matter how dark it is. Smh for the idiot.
ebony is beautiful. i love my women chocolate and soft.
why are you calling her an idiot
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by winkmart: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
I have learnt One thing in my soujourn here on earth.

Big assess are never a good sight to behold when you see them raw... they mostly look like rugged mountain paths

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:
Looks like she did an implant too

When r u coming to Lagos na?
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by 0b10010011: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Apostle Suleman's specification!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by ruggedtimi(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
All for a rich d*ck
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by bigclem22: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by oloriadebusola: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Judging from the old photos, it wasn't just bleaching, she had a whole lot of work done..... Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:

Why only stop at bleaching? She might as well continue all the transformation process...... . ..
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2017
banjeezay:
Oju pupa idi dudu, ogaju Sade Adu. cheesy
Female Africa Michael Jackson ure sighted..

PLEASE, Bro are these your own lyrics?

If not original, whose song is it from? LOVE it

THANKS
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by pinkpant: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
You all children of hate abusing her that she bleached and all, what's even wrong with that... she improved her body and self confidence to make herself happy and so what
No wonder doctors don't really make it much in private practices around here, except on typhoid and malaria cases, cos all our self righteous judgmental attitude won't let people express themselves or try something new.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by LagosIkd(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Benbisco:
Hmmm! Artificial everything! Complexion, butt, boobs, all fake ! Yet some people will term her HOT!

Too much sauce seff
grin
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by frisky2good(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
Choi see bwest shocked, and a guy saw me last week and sed his bwest is bigger dan mine, dat am using foam 2 support my self cry cry

No cry o. Some of those girls with big bosom, na vulcanizer epp dem grin
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Originalsly: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Jace234:
Funny enough, that thing wey dey her yansh wey she think say e make her sexy na her biggest problem but she no know. When it starts to react there is no going back oo
True.... see that first had.... workmates spent a pile of money to do butt enhancement ...some kind implant..... looked curvy and hot.... I guess she not supposed to sit down... but less than 2 years after... her butt now look like her butt was attacked by bees.... one big mass of confusion and it seems like it is spreading down to her thighs.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by realsammie(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
Choi see bwest shocked, and a guy saw me last week and sed his bwest is bigger dan mine, dat am using foam 2 support my self cry cry

Hahahahahahahahaha, Take heart u hear. Just keep praying and it might get big. But let me ask you. Is it true that you are padding the breast?
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by 2bam: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2017
pray not to have injury or birth by operation.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Dongreat(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Polyphony:
see this idiot. before she turns 40, she be looking like dry pawpaw leaves.
skin bleaching is irreversible. don't try it.
people who bleach their skin have this distinctive smell. on a sunny day, it goes bad.
love your skin no matter how dark it is. Smh for the idiot.
ebony is beautiful. i love my women chocolate and soft.

Skin bleaching for blacks and in her case is very reversible. You as a black man have what is call Melanie that is responsible for your skin coloration and protect your body from UV damage. Bleaching the skin is just inhibiting the Melanie so you turn white and to stay white you avoid heavy sunlight. To get back your natural dark color, you just have to stay longer in sunshine but not without consequences, such as over-sweating, shortage of breath, inflammation and in some cases but rare, skin cancer. By staying in the sun, your Melanie goes to work, activate and protect your skin and your color change back to black.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by goldedprince: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
faker than niki
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by abbeycj(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Maybe we can check it out to confirm and disprove the guy's theory...
TINALETC3:
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by dreamangel: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:

it is common in Kenya and Tanzania. Special creams and procedures are used to increase the size of buttocks and bosom.
it is their ideal of a sexy lady. I have lived there.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by topsam1(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Oooch! That must be Debie-Rise holding guitar in the second pic I guess
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by jericco1(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2017
She's 'too' white.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by WaleOsu(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
you don't mean it...let me see the brezz
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by hopefulLandlord: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Juni4jay:
Just give her 15yrs (if e go reach sef) she'll wish she never did. If Michael Jackson could regret...who is she!

ignorance, MJ didn't bleach cuz he wanted to be white

he bleached cuz he suffered from "Vitiligo" and he wanted an even coloured skin

you can google Vitiligo to know better so you don't dumb the population down again
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

PLEASE, Bro are these your own lyrics?

If not original, whose song is it from? LOVE it

THANKS
Olamide.
I don't know the title of the song though, my friends use it in insulting themselves that's how I know that particular line.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by FaroukM(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2017
If u bleep dis kinda ass...just like u bleeping two plastic filled with water grin...iranu..abasha
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by opineflu(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
and so,that her life. Aint any trouble of mine
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Kakamorufu(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
from what I saw. he is very right. sorry ehn
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by samzzycash(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Who your yansh epp... undecided

Maybe some men cheesy
five star music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.