Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (67549 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Caseless: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:
Looks like she did an implant too
she did.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by stieyven(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
SuperSuave:
Which TBT? Which Thursday?
To be candid, she looks better bleached but a whóre anyway undecided
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Kakamorufu(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
pinkpant:
You all children of hate abusing her that she bleached and all, what's even wrong with that... she improved her body and self confidence to make herself happy and so what
No wonder doctors don't really make it much in private practices around here, except on typhoid and malaria cases, cos all our self righteous judgmental attitude won't let people express themselves or try something new.
Ha. if I hear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by tolutinicu: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
then on judgement day... the angels with not be able to recognize her

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by sinaj(f): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
dreamangel:

it is common in Kenya and Tanzania. Special creams and procedures are used to increase the size of buttocks and bosom.
it is their ideal of a sexy lady. I have lived there.
people take risk sha
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Pringlez: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shae she no go dey smell?
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dongreat:

Skin bleaching for blacks and in her case is very reversible. You as a black man have what is call Melanie that is responsible for your skin coloration and protect your body from UV damage. Bleaching the skin is just inhibiting the Melanie so you turn white and to stay white you avoid heavy sunlight. To get back your natural dark color, you just have to stay longer in sunshine but not without consequences, such as over-sweating, shortage of breath, inflammation and in some cases but rare, skin cancer. By staying in the sun, your Melanie goes to work, activate and protect your skin and your color change back to black.

I'm not black
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
pinkpant:
why are you calling her an idiot
cos that's what idiots do
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by 2shur: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
90 percent of ugly gzls don bleach throway.
How to spot a bleached bich.
Knuckles always black.
Nose.head..always over yellow.
Skim color..hot weather..reddish.
Stretch marks everywhere.
On the head.laps
Belly.
Pekus ass line always black
They af diff colors of skin
They smell
They cannot do without cream
They always forget they bleached.
They stink
And always twistiny neck and legs
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Kowor(f): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mehn thant escalade has got my attention. Damn.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by sinaj(f): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Why only stop at bleaching? She might as well continue all the transformation process...... . ..
thats her shop sha sad
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:
thats her shop sha sad

Her face, body & yansh or real shop ?
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by blaqroy: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
+implant
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by sinaj(f): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Her face, body & yansh or real shop ?
her body is her shop na grin

Her business abi selling point
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
another soul lost to Satan the wise being. no pity for her because she knows very well what she was doing. if God allows this one reach another 5 or 10 years, can't imagine the stench & that waste disposal used to poo you guys called ukwu & even the vagina would be then. the world will say "her life "

continue enjoying your vain youth why it last. the chips would soon be down.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by xjiggy: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na 9ja plate number dey dat vehicle na. AGL stands for Ajegunle and our flag dey the top right corner. Wetin she dey do for 9ja?
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by alaskido(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Everything about this girl is fake and artificial. After she will say she needs a real MAN. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Men are in trouble. We can't get no original anymore, fakes everywhere. What a generation to be born

But that's what you people like.
Fake girls and pretenders.
You haven't seen anything yet.
More inventions of fakeness on the way.
As for me...
I'm more interested in what I can do for my life.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
alaskido:
Everything about this girl is fake and artificial. After she will say she needs a real MAN. Nonsense.

If we women follow you men and what you want...there will be no realness left in us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

But that's what you people like.
Fake girls and pretenders.
You haven't seen anything yet.
More inventions of fakeness on the way.
As for me...
I'm more interested in what I can do for my life.
who are The 'you people'?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
who are The 'you people'?

Men.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by nijabazaar: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
y x every one screaming ashawo...

u wont b surprised that itx those who are darker (like dirtblack) and not ebony tongue
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by ay3366: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bone those fictitious stories, Na them get their skin.

Instead check out my signature to get a creative memories that last.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Men.
not all men like the fake lives
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by banjeezay(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

PLEASE, Bro are these your own lyrics?

If not original, whose song is it from? LOVE it

THANKS
lol..me ke,me ayam not a musician oo, twas extracted from the remix of koker's kolewerk song
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
VickyRotex, how about doing you a pm. Would that be acceptable?
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by RaeMystix: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
All of the above. Fake butt, fake skin tone, fake boobs, fake nails, fake brows, fake hair. Damn. grin
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by VickyRotex(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
TheSlyone2:
VickyRotex, how about doing you a pm. Would that be acceptable?

TheSlyone2, How about you join the Blue Army, would that be possible?
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

the sly one, How about you join the Blue Army, would that be possible?
Vicky, we discuss that on the other side... Ayam coming
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by ay3366: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
That is not new, color skin is the in-thing!

Anyway, still check out our signature and Call on us today to Create that Memories for you.

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Kobicove(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Very revealing... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Pretty Mike's Outfit & Goat At The AMVCA 2022 (Photos, Video) / Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.