Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem (31219 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Giel: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
ademoladeji:

Campaign after election....

Efe over Tboobs

don't waste your votes

join the winning team
join team tboss smiley wink

4 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Believe7(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=sugarbelly post=55316777]good tin she did![/quote
]
are u alright? vote for who? isn't it a shame that tboss cannot recite d national anthem??..she's a big fool in fact..I an't voting no shit..
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by GloriaNinja(f): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol Tboss is matured in mind when it comes to what's right, Team Tboss.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by usamali(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
I'm so glad she did,

I hope this is the last time she does something like this, debie is a good friend with a good heart,

please vote for tboss,
she thought about what happened last night, saw that she was wrong and went to apologize, that's maturity,
TBoss has her flaws so does everyone in the house,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation

lalasticlala

everybody has got his/her candidate vote ur own I vote mi own and let the follow-follows CHOSE #TEAMMARVIS#
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
is tboss a Nigerian? i bet she can recite Romanian national anthem perfectly well.. plz click like if you think the money should be spent in naija and not on a vacation to Romania.
#efe..... God don change your life. humility pays!

3 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Giel: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
usamali:

everybody has got his/her candidate vote ur own I vote mi own and let the follow-follows CHOSE #TEAMMARVIS#

lol,
na so na,
why con dey vex??
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Jainine(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wahala90:

Has that changed the fact that she can not recite our national anthem? Rubbish

Same way it hasn't changed your username.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
sugarbelly:
"You know you are my best friend here right?" - TBoss said to Debie-Rise this morning while hugging and apologizing to her. TBoss argued with Debbie yesterday after feeling that the latter put her on the spot by saying she should recite the Nigerian National anthem on Live TV. They settled it in a mature manner today, after TBoss realized her mistake and went to apologize.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/tboss-apologizes-to-debie-rise-for-her.html

The
She can't recite the anthem
Believe me

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by rasputinn(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sorry what are they talking about ??
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by ademoladeji(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

don't waste your votes

join the winning team
join team tboss smiley wink

Gimme one very super good reason I should vote for Tboobs? Romanian?

Instead of Tit-boobs, I go sama Bally the VOTE
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Giel: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
ademoladeji:

Gimme one very super good reason I should vote for Tboobs? Romanian?

Instead of Tit-boobs, I go sama Bally the VOTE

she is mature enough to apologize when she is wrong,
one of the good reasons

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Wahala90: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

one of the good reasons

Medicine after death? OK. Has she been able to recite the anthem now? Has she taken away all her nude pics on the net?
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by MOSICATED5(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari can't recite d national anthem this am so sure if he dosent know d meaning of APC or his VP's name.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by henrydadon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
joebeckz:
EFE MIGHT AS WELL NOT KNOW EVERY WORDIN THE ANTHEM, MOST NIGERIANS DONT EITHER. NO BIG DEAL, THIS SHOULDNT BE A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY, HOWEVER I STAND WITH EFE BECAUSE I FEEL HE NEEDS THE MONEY MORE, I KNOW EVERYONE DESERVES THE THE MONEY BUT EFE IN MY OPINION SHOULD WALK HOME WITH IT, TBOSS HAS A FUTURE ALREADY, DON JAZZY HAS DECLARED HIS INTEREST IN SIGNING DEBBIE RISE, BISOLA IS NOT NEW IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, SHE IS A BRAND ALREADY AND HER PARTICIPATION IN BBN IS AN ADVANTAGE EVEN WITHOUT WINNING, MARVIS SHOULD STICK TO HER JOB AT INTELS AND BUILD A BUSINESS LINE WITH THE GAINED POPULARITY. BUT EFE? HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH, HE HAS A LIMITED TALENT IF YOU ASK ME, IF HE LOSSES ON THIS, HE MIGHT REMAIN A LOOSER AND NEVER BLOW COS HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH TO GAIN RECOGNITION.
I CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR EFE. HE NEEDS IT MORE.

pls never type in cap

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Chiomenwa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
See tboss breast all over social media.
No shame.
No respect for private parts.

No only u Waka come bbnja.

Shame to tboss
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by MOSICATED5(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wahala90:

Keep deceiving yourself. Nobody wants to vote for an immoral nudist with piercings all over. This is BigBrother Nigeria, not BB Europe or UK. We stand for women integrity.
. Karan Igho showed her breast and she won. Bisola gave TTT a BJ. BBN is rated 18 and not a church program. Show breast or not she is also qualified to win
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by prescar14: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wahala90:

Keep deceiving yourself. Nobody wants to vote for an immoral nudist with piercings all over. This is BigBrother Nigeria, not BB Europe or UK. We stand for women integrity.
Nobody also wants a drunkard as a representative of naija,
Mtshewww .
Talking like a retard,is d house not full of cameras or do u bathe and dress with clothes on in your home.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by joebeckz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
henrydadon:

pls never type in cap
IS IT A NL RULE OR IT PAINS THE EYE? I REALLY DONT KNOW SIR
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by SwiftNation: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
I'm so glad she did,

I hope this is the last time she does something like this, debie is a good friend with a good heart,

please vote for tboss,
she thought about what happened last night, saw that she was wrong and went to apologize, that's maturity,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
This one wey u dey beg us.
You no need beg us jare....

lalasticlala
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by ademoladeji(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

one of the good reasons

That's not good thought bro.

Bisola did apologized when she had ill impression about Tboobs when Kemen was disqualified.

She only tried to right her wrong which is okay.

Going forward, she's not having my votes because

1. She's not a leader norwith leadership qualities

2. She brings segregationto the house

3. Nigerian National anthem, she can't recite. She's gonna be an ambassador but can disgrace the nation with that.

4. I have phobia for white girls

5. Efe needs the dough pass anyone

6. I'm rooting for a guy not a lady

7. Thanks and God bless you
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by henrydadon(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
joebeckz:
IS IT A NL RULE OR IT PAINS THE EYE? I REALLY DONT KNOW SIR

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by joebeckz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
henrydadon:

Lol E tire you abi? I was just too lazy to press caps lock on my PC.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by mathy2p2: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Let her tell bb to evict in place of de apology ,we dnt need her apology .

Team abeg vote my sister Debie rise.

SMS debie rise to 32052 cool
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Giel: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
ademoladeji:

That's not good thought bro.

Bisola did apologized when she had ill impression about Tboobs when Kemen was disqualified.

She only tried to right her wrong which is okay.

Going forward, she's not having my votes because

1. She's not a leader norwith leadership qualities

2. She brings segregationto the house

3. Nigerian National anthem, she can't recite. She's gonna be an ambassador but can disgrace the nation with that.

4. I have phobia for white girls

5. Efe needs the dough pass anyone

6. I'm rooting for a guy not a lady

7. Thanks and God bless you

you would have just said points 4, 5 and 6 and I would have understood

thanks also
God bless you too
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by dominique(f): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Has Tboss ever willingly apologized to anybody in that house before. There must be something special about Debie-Rise. Tboss knows it, we at RiseNation know it, that's why we keep holding it down for our gal despite the odds against us

I stand with Debie-Rise

3 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Jainine(f): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wahala90:

I have not made any reference to you or your useless family. May Ebola kill your entire household idiot.

Call home yours are dead already

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by solidman59(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Too late, idiot
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by FrankGiel: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
I'm so glad she did,

please vote for tboss,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
Damage control I see U

Its too late to cry when the head is off
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Episteme2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
joebeckz:
EFE MIGHT AS WELL NOT KNOW EVERY WORDIN THE ANTHEM, MOST NIGERIANS DONT EITHER. NO BIG DEAL, THIS SHOULDNT BE A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY, HOWEVER I STAND WITH EFE BECAUSE I FEEL HE NEEDS THE MONEY MORE, I KNOW EVERYONE DESERVES THE THE MONEY BUT EFE IN MY OPINION SHOULD WALK HOME WITH IT, TBOSS HAS A FUTURE ALREADY, DON JAZZY HAS DECLARED HIS INTEREST IN SIGNING DEBBIE RISE, BISOLA IS NOT NEW IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, SHE IS A BRAND ALREADY AND HER PARTICIPATION IN BBN IS AN ADVANTAGE EVEN WITHOUT WINNING, MARVIS SHOULD STICK TO HER JOB AT INTELS AND BUILD A BUSINESS LINE WITH THE GAINED POPULARITY. BUT EFE? HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH, HE HAS A LIMITED TALENT IF YOU ASK ME, IF HE LOSSES ON THIS, HE MIGHT REMAIN A LOOSER AND NEVER BLOW COS HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH TO GAIN RECOGNITION.
I CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR EFE. HE NEEDS IT MORE.
Thanks for choosing to vote Efe, but you're too myopic in your judgement about Efe. That you call his rap wack does not mean he can't improve. This is even the first time he's had this kind of platform and it's not even a talent show. I wonder how you people feel when you call someone talentless and say he might never blow. C. Rinaldo is not a talented footballer but he worked and trained harder to become a world best footballer. Besides, rapping is not the only thing. I bet you that you'll see an amazingly improved Efe by the time he comes out and see how people rated his rapping skills poorly. And too, the guy is a perfect definition of aggressive determination. Sorry, Efe is already a brand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.