Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem (31218 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by okoliexpress: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
wat has that got to do with anything......
Wahala90:

Has that changed the fact that she can not recite our national anthem? Rubbish
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Eberex(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
yeye dey smell. THE ONLY REASON TBOSS APOLOGIZED WAS BECAUSE SHE FEAR DEBBIE RISE WOULD DECAMP TO EFE CAUCUS. THE FEAR OF BEING ALONE TRIGGERED HER ACTION. SHIOR

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kowor:
Best friend and 25 million doesn't work together.
hahahahahahaaaa, i saw the video where she told Rise, if she knows that she wants to win the money, lol

Me come the wonder, is Debie Rise not there for the money too

I think she is manipulating her, to get support after her fucck up, the real her is the outburst, this apology is fake.

BBNajia no sweet, these people are joking, watch foreign BB, you will see the different, EVERYONE IS HERE to win

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by kobabe(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe said Nigerian flag has 3 colours
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by DavidEsq(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
She has apologized.can everyone pls move on now?
No, we won't. Chuku-chuku chuk us for leg after she talk anyhow. So we are not moving a inch angry
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by DavidEsq(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
henrydadon:
angry

i smell foul play here..biggy must have told her about the outrage going on the internet

i know ordinarily this girl wont apologise

Ezakly
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Pearly255(f): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
back2sender:

DIVK SUCKER. DESIRING A party.
GOD FORBID.
EFE FOR THE RABBA

I guess you're referring to your mother, sisters and daughters. Swine.

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by kingthoby1811(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who em hel sad

Efe all the way
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by back2sender: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pearly255:

I guess you're referring to your mother, sisters and daughters. Swine.
You don forget? Your mama naa my dinner, you naa breakfast delight and your sisters naa lunch break.
Yeye fowl
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Kingbusssy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
oberichard:
after she don play victim finish...#mtcheew... Efe for the money

#TeamEfe all the way
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nickymezor(f): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok, datz good to hear. Case dismiss smiley
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
T bus stop.
U don try.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Biospnx(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
I'm so glad she did,

I hope this is the last time she does something like this, debie is a good friend with a good heart,

please vote for tboss,
she thought about what happened last night, saw that she was wrong and went to apologize, that's maturity,
TBoss has her flaws so does everyone else in the house,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
be like bomb dey your head, you no fit share airtime. Tboss generation know my family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.