Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (66374 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi In Early Lead As Archbishop Chukwuma,nwobodo Hail Peaceful Ele / Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by Halo22: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2017
what is Ben Alukwu doing behind him? Has he turned to his personal thug?
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by dokiOloye(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2017
0b10010011:
Who sabi am for Africa?

Dangote, Adenuga, Alakija, Idimi, we know!

Who is he?
U have listed d names of ppl robbing Nigeria.
Government made billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by 0b10010011: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
U are listed d names of ppl robbing Nigeria.
Government made billionaires.

What facts do you have to prove that? The list comprise of legitimate oil Moguls
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by dokiOloye(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
nonsobaba:
Arthur Eze is wealthy but not as wealthy as many people think. Maybe because he is very generous in giving, people assume that he is super-duper rich. The fact is that his businesses are mostly domiciled in Sierra Leone, where he supplies 80% of the petroleum products in that country. He has minimal exposure here in Nigeria.

When it comes to money, Eze is down the ladder below Emeka Offor, Chika Okafor, and Obijackson. I don't want to mention Andy Uba for very obvious reasons.
Arthur has investments in oil in Kenya,south Sudan and the US too.
I know of these cos one of his PAs is a close friend and is usually travelling to those places on business.
I remember he once told me a story of once they were in his private jet trying to land in south Sudan by night and from the sky,they could see bullets flying left and right and they were all terrified to their bones while Arthur himself was unperturbed and told d pilot to go ahead and land d aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by dokiOloye(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
0b10010011:

What facts do you have to prove that? The list comprise of legitimate oil Moguls
Oil moguls that were dashed Niger delta oil blocks by d abokki military rulers,that is their only claim to riches.
Before IBB dashed Indimi who is his in-law his own,what was he?
Before Abacha dashed his wife's hairdresser Alakija her own,who was she?
Before d privatisation scam of Obj who were Adenuga,Wale Tinubu and Jimoh Ibrahim?
Dangote is rich but couldn't have been as rich as this if not for govt help.Remember when cement importation was banned(Ibeto comes to mind) while he was given d monopoly of import.
Severally,while his competitors are paying high import tarrif,he is being granted waiver on import duty.
Remember Ifeanyi Uba mentioned his name as being partly responsible for dollar scarcity cos CBN was giving him dollars to build a cement factory in Sierra Leone at a highly subsidised rate while others were left to their fate.
Tell me,who can have all these advantages/monopolies and not be rich?
These ppl U named are ppl that should be in jail sef.
Arthur has almost zero investment in Nigeria as at now,though he used to have Triax airlines,etc.

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by kabillion(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
In pyjamas. Maybe this is a dream post when we wake up we might c another thing
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by iokpebholo: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Use Google, it's a search engine.
Stop living in sincere ignorance because of tribal sentiments
ignore dt idris aluma with him poor man mentality
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by badmrkt(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Come on! The rule is, when you're still working your way to the top and yet to achieve status of being recognized by your first name or what you stand for, always look polished. However, after you have arrived, you can start to wear trashes if such suits you, yet you must retain, maintain and sustain that which you stand for/known for, else you're a goner.
who sent the rule?
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by Customer80: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Yyeske:
I don't use IPOB language.
Meet me in Onitsha to reset your brain, where and when.

I'm far more Igbo than you

Will use you as an example for other useless miscreants
you control enugu? You didn't control when anambra n enugu were in one state, how come you control it now? Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by Customer80: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
augustineokoro:
alukwu jnr , ugwuanyi and Arthur Eze na like 5&6 proudly nenweman
Enwe ibe m
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by Customer80: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2017
Customer80:
you control enugu? You didn't control when anambra n enugu were in one state, how come you control it now? Kids everywhere
o sorry this boy na afonja o
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by 360command: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
I don't know him.
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Arthur has investments in oil in Kenya,south Sudan and the US too.
I know of these cos one of his PAs is a close friend and is usually travelling to those places on business.
I remember he once told me a story of once they were in his private jet trying to land in south Sudan by night and from the sky,they could see bullets flying left and right and they were all terrified to their bones while Arthur himself was unperturbed and told d pilot to go ahead and land d aircraft.
From the sky they could see bullets flying? Have you ever witnessed a gun being fired? You generally don't see bullets flying. Stop all these cockk and bulll beer parlour stories.These days one can have investments in America Europe Japan and Hong Kong without even owning a passport. That does not make you rich not to talk of being a billionaire. The only person that would believe your tale is you. It is childish and embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Billionaire? Is that a title or he is an actual billionaire? In what currency? Zimbabwean dollars?
Just ignore these folk they are empty and raucous. Na dia way.
These are the same folk who told us Onitsha market is where the US Army buys drones. They said Orji IUzor Kalu is so rich the CBN begged him to take his money elsewhere and he took it to the World Bank which accepted half and the other half is with the IMF! Just fancy that

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by dokiOloye(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
From the sky they could see bullets flying? Have you ever witnessed a gun being fired? You generally don't see bullets flying. Stop all these cockk and bulll beer parlour stories.These days one can have investments in America Europe Japan and Hong Kong without even owning a passport. That does not make you rich not to talk of being a billionaire. The only person that would believe your tale is you. It is childish and embarrassing
Why are U sounding so jealous/pained?
U can see bullets fly in d night,especially from an elevated position.I personally have seen that in Damaturu,Yobe state during a boko haram firefight with d army/police in Oct 2013.
As per Arthur Eze,if U have any Igbo man/woman from Enugu or Anambra who is Ur friend,ask d person about him,he is 1 silent billionaire, I wouldn't be surprised if he's among the 10 richest Nigerians.I'm not here to hold forth for him but Arthur owns oil wells in those countries I mentioned.
Arthur has been very rich for a long while,if U read this thread from d beginning U will see ppl hailing him with one of his numerous nicknames 'Arthur one thousand',cos he used to dash out money in thousands in d 80s and 90s when thousand was still thousand.
Like I said earlier,I know a little more abt him now cos one of my schoolmates who is a close friend recently joined his group as one of his PAs.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Why are U sounding so jealous/pained?
U can see bullets fly in d night,especially from an elevated position.I personally have seen that in Damaturu,Yobe state during a boko haram firefight with d army/police in Oct 2013.
As per Arthur Eze,if U have any Igbo man/woman from Enugu or Anambra who is Ur friend,ask d person about him,he is 1 silent billionaire, I wouldn't be surprised if he's among the 10 richest Nigerians.I'm not here to hold forth for him but Arthur owns oil wells in those countries I mentioned.
Arthur has been very rich for a long while,if U read this thread from d beginning U will see ppl hailing him with one of his numerous nicknames 'Arthur one thousand',cos he used to dash out money in thousands in d 80s and 90s when thousand was still thousand.
Like I said earlier,I know a little more abt him now cos one of my schoolmates who is a close friend recently joined his group as one of his PAs.
Leave story Eboes especially are boastful and empty we saw more with Nzeribe. Here is the truth you have only hearsay to work with, you have absolutely no idea how he is worth so save your tales for your beer parlour buddies
Eboes are the ones known for boastfulness and even boast on behalf of another person.
Haven't there been rich people every where or he was the only one dashing money. Has anyone in Nigeria dashed more than Abiota? Does that make Abiola a billionaire? Truth is we have not seen their bank account details and have no idea of what they owe so stop boasting vicariously .
He is a local champion
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by DrGoodman: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Just ignore these folk they are empty and raucous. Na dia way.
These are the same folk who told us Onitsha market is where the US Army buys drones. They said Orji IUzor Kalu is so rich the CBN begged him to take his money elsewhere and he took it to the World Bank which accepted half and the other half is with the IMF! Just fancy that

Jealousy has no medicine.
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:

Jealousy has no medicine.
Just like idiocy
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by iokpebholo: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Stallione:
A man dat doesnt have even a single property,aside his houses in enugu,london and his home town and carries cash arnd and ua comparing him with dangote.Receive 6th sense in Jesus name...!!!
did I compare him with dangote? I only appreciated his his wealth but tribalist like u will always see it as a challenge to dangote.Dangote is a billionaire and Arthur eze is also a billionaire if u like call him a Naira billionaire.
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by iokpebholo: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Stallione:
A man dat doesnt have even a single property,aside his houses in enugu,london and his home town and carries cash arnd and ua comparing him with dangote.Receive 6th sense in Jesus name...!!!
Are u his manager? How did u know he doesnt have property outside his state. OK na when u buy small house for Lagos make u go announce am for network news na
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by donratcock: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
There is nothing spectacular in what arthur was wearing
Arthur hardly dresses traditional attires
This is how arthur dresses and nothing has changed

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by donratcock: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
those disputing arthurs wealth are millennium children
Eze na ukpo arthur eze has been wealthy since the 1970’s
How many people from the 70s till date still amanze the kind of wealth arthur has amazed
Arthur unlike most nigerians dosent go around displaying his wealth

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
donratcock:
those disputing arthurs wealth are millennium children
Eze na ukpo arthur eze has been wealthy since the 1970’s
How many people from the 70s till date still amanze the kind of wealth arthur has amazed
Arthur unlike most nigerians dosent go around displaying his wealth
Stop making noise is it by mouth? It seems there's is something about the name Arthur and fakeness. Why are Eboes so boastful about how much Money they have. We heard all this noise before about Nzeribe and how he owned FAN MILK until they publicly disowned him.We heard the same about Iwuanyawu and , Nnanna Kalu and many other Eboes ,all noisemakers.
Nigerians are easily deceived about people's wealth based on spending. I know one thing for sure no one here is this man's accountant
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by donratcock: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Stop making noise is it by mouth? It seems there's is something about the name Arthur and fakeness. Why are Eboes so boastful about how much Money they have. We heard all this noise before about Nero be and how he owe'd FAN MILK until they publicly disowned him.We heard the same about I way and u, Nan a Kalu and many other Eboes ,all noisemakers.
Nigerians are easily deceived about people's wealth based on spending. I know one thing for sure no one here is this man's accountant
you are the millennium children i was referring to
i can't reduce myself to your level

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
donratcock:

you are the millennium children i was referring to
i can't reduce myself to your level
You can call me whatever name you like you do not know me and I do not know you.
Calling me names changes nothing. Arthur Eze is a local, Eboe champion .
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kizyte:
He has made the money and has enjoyed it. Now he's old and only waiting for his time to come but he won't think it wise to share at least, half of his money to the poor before he dies unlike that white man that distrbuted all his money to the poor villagers when he discovered he was going to die due to his health condition.
"the poor will always be in your midst"

Jesus,19bc
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by loopmongoat: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
Leave story Eboes especially are boastful and empty we saw more with Nzeribe. Here is the truth you have only hearsay to work with, you have absolutely no idea how he is worth so save your tales for your beer parlour buddies
Eboes are the ones known for boastfulness and even boast on behalf of another person.
Haven't there been rich people every where or he was the only one dashing money. Has anyone in Nigeria dashed more than Abiota? Does that make Abiola a billionaire? Truth is we have not seen their bank account details and have no idea of what they owe so stop boasting vicariously .
He is a local champion
Afonjas are so jealous for my liking
I am sure you and your family are tenants to one igbo man in lagos and that is why you come to nairaland to spew rubbish
It is no one's fault that you found yourself in this situation but please stop blaming igbos for your miserable state

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
loopmongoat:

Afonjas are so jealous for my liking
I am sure you and your family are tenants to one igbo man in lagos and that is why you come to nairaland to spew rubbish
It is no one's fault that you found yourself in this situation but please stop blaming igbos for your miserable state
Yes We are tenants what has that got to do with Arthur Eze?
Empty boastful noisemakers. LandLords of Lagos
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by loopmongoat: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
Yes We are tenants what has that got to do with Arthur Eze?
Empty boastful noisemakers. LandLords of Lagos
It is good that you acknowledged us as lagos landlords
It takes a lot of courage to do what you did

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by InvertedHammer: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
You are his Chief of Staff ?

Na. I run into him a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.