Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (66372 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi In Early Lead As Archbishop Chukwuma,nwobodo Hail Peaceful Ele / Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
loopmongoat:

It is good that you acknowledged us as lagos landlords
It takes a lot of courage to do what you did

We appreciate your efforts at developing Lagos ,keep it up
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by MrGerald(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kizyte:
He has made the money and has enjoyed it. Now he's old and only waiting for his time to come but he won't think it wise to share at least, half of his money to the poor before he dies unlike that white man that distrbuted all his money to the poor villagers when he discovered he was going to die due to his health condition.
He do, he's a very generous man, he gives out to the estimate of a billion naira every year to people, ask questions

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by Kizyte(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
MrGerald:
He do, he's a very generous man, he gives out to the estimate of a billion naira every year to people, ask questions
OK, nice!
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
MrGerald:
Beer parlour talk
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by Stallione(m): 1:08am On Apr 08, 2017
iokpebholo:
did I compare him with dangote? I only appreciated his his wealth but tribalist like u will always see it as a challenge to dangote.Dangote is a billionaire and Arthur eze is also a billionaire if u like call him a Naira billionaire.
I dnt intend to join issues with you,mind ur language son.Meanwhile,the said billionaire came from desame place with me.
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by Stallione(m): 1:09am On Apr 08, 2017
iokpebholo:
Are u his manager? How did u know he doesnt have property outside his state. OK na when u buy small house for Lagos make u go announce am for network news na
Tell me were ua from,let me tell you mine,then u'l know if am his manager or not.
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by miredia(m): 3:56am On Apr 08, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Lino versace. Between N350,000 and N600,000. The man wear golf 3 for shoulder, una dey talk rubbish.
Spot on! That shirt he has on will get you a piece of land.

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by miredia(m): 4:01am On Apr 08, 2017
aribisala0:
He get money he get money. How do you know ? Are you his accountant? Reputed to be one of the richest men in Africa. Reputed by whom?We heard this nononsense before with Nzeribe in the 80s and also with Orji Uzor Kalu who is so rich he banks with the World Bank.Eboes and fakeness
Why so much hatred, envy and venom. Take a chill pill man. You should exert this energy on your own success extraordinaire.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by MrGerald(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
Beer parlour talk
You can say anything thing you like, we're in a forum
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrGerald:
You can say anything thing you like, we're in a forum
I thought we were in a cold room so it is a forum?
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by bendike: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
aribisala0:
From the sky they could see bullets flying? Have you ever witnessed a gun being fired? You generally don't see bullets flying. Stop all these cockk and bulll beer parlour stories.These days one can have investments in America Europe Japan and Hong Kong without even owning a passport. That does not make you rich not to talk of being a billionaire. The only person that would believe your tale is you. It is childish and embarrassing
Kindly google tracer rounds.
Re: Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos by HitlerGaddafi: 11:42pm On May 19, 2021
aribisala0:
He get money he get money. How do you know ? Are you his accountant? Reputed to be one of the richest men in Africa. Reputed by whom?We heard this nononsense before with Nzeribe in the 80s and also with Orji Uzor Kalu who is so rich he banks with the World Bank.Eboes and fakeness
These guys are overrated. It's an igbo thingy. One even said Arthur was richer than dangote only that he isn't in Forbes list lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.