Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,677 members, 7,951,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Rapture Is Imminent! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Is Imminent! (384 Views)

Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
I heard my heart say rapture is imminent! I read testimonies of people say so and I hope you will be RAPTURED! (But of that day and hour, no man knows of it!). It could be this month or peharps while you are asleep! Watch and pray!

Are you rapture-ready? Ask yourselves and be sober. Jesus is coming for his bride(his church). Are you willing to be left behind. The word of God says, repent and do the first works. He would come at a time unexpected! Let we christians be steadfast in prayer,worship and seek God in spirit and truth. Please do not see this as mere words and say in your heart or word of mouth "that's what they always say" or ignore this. I mightn't be appointed by God to be a watchman but watch and pray! Watch and pray. If I have to repeat it countless times. Time is short and the devil's trap is more dangerous than ever before. Our spiritual lives have hit the rock bottom! Let always seek the lord's presence.

If you're willing to accept christ now just say these few words: Lord Jesus, I come into your throne of grace and mercy, I ask for the purification of my heart and for your precious blood to cleanse my sins and my heart. Accept him as your lord and saviour. Then confess your sins to him. He's willing to forgive. He's waiting with open arms.
Always get in touch with the word of God to build your spiritual life and ask for the fruit of the spirit.

Our Lord is coming for a holy people. His word says "Be you holy for I am holy." No worldly person, uncleanness will see God! Drop your wordly music, your wordly materials and those things that war against the soul. Lust of the flesh! Do away with them! By this, I advise you all to heed to the doctrines of the new testament(acts of the apostles).

See you at the great feast in heaven! Wish you heaven at last! Maranatha!

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Religion Of Peace And Of Love, A Truth With Lies Leading Us To Self-destruct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.