Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Can Get A Good Job And Raise Capital With My Certificate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Get A Good Job And Raise Capital With My Certificate (302 Views)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Get A Good Job And Raise Capital With My Certificate by daniel27: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm a 200Level student ..studying agric extension..I didn't like the idea but people keep telling me its good because Nigeria is going into agriculture.. during my 100Level and little of my 200level and so much research I come to realise there are so many things you can do in agriculture that can make u very rich..but the problem is this..how do I use my certificate to work in a firm were I can raise fund(Capital) and continue my plans in investing on agriculture..my mind still isn't here ...I find it hard to concentrate and put more focus..am scared of not being successful...we hear stories of people making way through this things..I need advice from you all..who has been to my kind of situation should please share with..I need to know what am doing.. thank You

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!!...improved Train Yourself PDMS Video / Releasing Your Mind Power / Employee Biometric Time Attendance Sales/ Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.