Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? (7104 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Maybe your body language calls for bunking
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Basic123: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
when you talk,dress,walk and interact in a sexy manner(especially to someone who is not your husband),you attract sex......so check yourself.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by OLAJADON: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Splinz:

This is not always true, most especially in this very case.

It is common sense that to an average guy out there, whether you dress like a reverent sister or an olosho, a simple 'Hi' from a woman is enough to resurrect "Johnny boy" to an unbreakable rod- hard and mighty. smiley

So, it's never about the op as a person. Rather, it's a general phenomenon.

I understand what you saying. But try reasoning with what I wrote above, it also makes sense to the context.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Splinz(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
OLAJADON:

I understand what you saying. But try reasoning with what I wrote above, it also makes sense to the context.

Yeah, sure. I'm not saying you're wrong, but "not always true", i.e, it is true to some extent.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by shinarlaura(f): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
OLAJADON:

I think this is about you not them, the kind of people you attract depends on the kind of person you are.
So ask yourself this question, who are you? How do you dress?, he do you address people? Which kind of environment did you find yourself in?
Also mind the type of cloth you wear, stop wearing seductive cloth. You make think those cloths make you look sexy but to some guy it present you as a potential prey.

You ve said it all
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by fefop: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

eCommerce means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by shinarlaura(f): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
cruchenuti:

So that you can pick your vaseline & get to work abi ? undecided

Hahahaha
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Moj0: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
we are like magnets, our personality determines who gets attracted to us... Queenice, your problem is inward not the guyz!
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by NgoziOkoli(f): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
A cheap hoe will always be treated as one!
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Urukpe: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Let us be honest to ourselves, is there any guy that approach a gal without having the intention of bunking her? Some may beat around the bush, others will be straight forward in their approach.

Do not be deceive, all guys will bunk at the end, is only left for u to determine the time

3 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by NemzySeries(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
queenice7:
since my heart was left Brocken in my last relationship a while ago. I haven't been able to fall in love, lost interest in relationship. I am interested in making true friendship with but sex, preferably male coz they are more selfless and so. friendship, just not to be lonely and to help or be provided help when the time comes. but most guys I meet aren't getting it. they just want sex. am dissapointed wen I have taken one as a brother, support his relationship, have constructive conversations with him, only for him to have de guts to ask me for sex. most of them sef, i will barely know them, and they won't even contribute anything to my life or spend a dime on me, not that am interested in their money, but true friendship, yet they channel our Innocent conversation to meeting in a hotel and having sex. I will be thinking these are responsible guys, as dey are perceived to be by others, like the latest is a young Pastor. am wondering where the problem is coming from, coz I am a reserved person.
make fwends wit deeper life babes.... buy deir type of clothe and tank me later.... mind u, if derz anything a guy hates itz d idea of FWEND ZONING
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by patosky3310(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
The society is responsible for this.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by pizzylee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
dey just want to bunk u? who was ur bunkmate in high school?,go n look for her,she caused it
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Divay22(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
A cheap hoe will always be treated as one!
meaning angry angry
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by NgoziOkoli(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:
meaning angry angry

You should be able to figure out what it means if your brain cells are working properly!
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
I can be your friend and I won't ask you for sex. Am far from Nigeria between.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Themechanic: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Most guys are interested in sex.
permit me to ask you what do most ladies want in a relationship?
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Divay22(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

You should be able to figure out what it means if your brain cells are working properly!
grin grin grin grin I just have to ask because you are one cool
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by ElizaVeta(f): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27:
There's something wrong with you upstairs. So you have sex with any man you meet?.
I don't get you .. Check who you mentioned and see if i said such.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
It is natural, get over it. I often wondered same thing, every girl I wanna have intelligent discussion with, will want to become personal and transfer their bills to me.

Now, I simply stop loving, I just play and move on.

Too many fishes to fry.

3 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by NgoziOkoli(f): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin grin grin I just have to ask because you are one cool

Pls swerve into the gutter you truly belong.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
SmartBug:

And you have to make her feel like Trash?

ITS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!! IT MAY HURT. If SHE REALLY WANTS A SOLUTION THEN LET HER WALK OUT OF HER OWN TRASH. SHE ASKED FOR A SOLUTION AND IT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO HER BY CRUCHENUTI WITHOUT DIPLOMACY OR MERCY OBVIOUSLY WELL SERVED.

There are very, very few ladies on NL whose conversation has the content to win the hearts of men of substance. Like poles attracts. If you want a man that will treat you with respect you gat to respect yourself first. No man will have the gut to be asking that the want to enter your panties if you aint the one that has been flagging them to make such a request.

queenice7 you can do it. Work on improving intellectuality so that the attention goes to what you have in between your ears called BRAIN and not what is down below and between your legs called the PINK TACCO. Alot of guys whose quest is SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! feel very intimidated when they are faced by a babe very intelligent. They know that this one knows what she is doing or they assume that she knows what she is doing . These EMPTY GUYS are always looking for the MULTITUDE MUMU GIRLS who are a disgrace to womanhood always selling themselves so cheap cos they got NOTHING to offer except their bodies. SO, So CHEAP!!!

queenice7 work on your self. There are real men out there who are looking for substance and not supperfaciality of the surface. NOT ALL MEN ARE AFTER SEX. THOSE WHO KNOW A WOMANS WORTH ARE AFTER A GOOD RELATIONSHIP THAT IS WORTHY AND VALUED. These men know that beauty is skin deep and doesnt call for attention. Its all up to you to work on yourself so as to attract such kind of men with a purpose.

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Divay22(f): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Pls swerve into the gutter you truly belong.
cool

1 Like

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by NgoziOkoli(f): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2017

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
OP, The only "brothers" you can truly have today are your biological brothers and celibate brethren. Even daddies screw their daughters up these days.

Other "brothers" are dicey. It's not a strange thing though. A lot of girls out there have misrepresented what a 'sister friend' should be too.

Just handle every case with maturity.

But to be sincere, you need to watch how you present yourself and The kind of conversation you make with guys. Every guy cannot be asking for the same thing na.....It raises eyebrows on your side.

Pastors (even priests) are human too, and are capable of being carnal when they do not 'watch and pray'. Their behavior does not take away the anointing from them. God knows how and when to handle their misbehaviour.

Anyway, I believe you will find a real male friend someday, just be patient with time.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by stacyadams: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Urukpe:
Let us be honest to ourselves, is there any guy that approach a gal without having the intention of bunking her? Some may beat around the bush, others will be straight forward in their approach.

Do not be deceive, all guys will bunk at the end, is only left for u to determine the time
grin grin my problem with them naija babes is if u dont bunk or refuse to bunk,,them go call u mugun,,or ur not man enough one dey worry my life now,,,and im running.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by DESTINY41(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

MTCHEWWW...

Crappy write-up! Poor grammar!

Be searching for people's errors don't try and understand the message which she is tryna pass across
not that you don't understand what's she is tryna say ooh
You this bush baby or what's your name. Henceforth I really mean you. ( read my words and I mean them
KNOW IT ALL
my one cent tho
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Urukpe: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin my problem with them naija babes is if u dont bunk or refuse to bunk,,them go call u mugun,,or ur not man enough one dey worry my life now,,,and im running.

hahahahahahaha. exactly my point. A gal have slept in my place once and I did not touch her, since that day she refuse to come to my place again.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Them be bunkers grin grin
or Have they all gone bonkers
grin grin grin
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Urukpe: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
SonOfEl:
OP, The only "brothers" you can truly have today are your biological brothers and celibate brethren. Even daddies screw their daughters up these days.

Other "brothers" are dicey. It's not a strange thing though. A lot of girls out there have misrepresented what a 'sister friend' should be too.

Just handle every case with maturity.

But to be sincere, you need to watch how you present
yourself and The kind of conversation you make with guys. Every guy cannot be asking for the same thing na.....It raises eyebrows on your side.

Pastors (even priests) are human too, and are capable of being carnal when they do not 'watch and pray'. Their behavior does not take away the anointing from them. God knows how and when to handle their misbehaviour.

Anyway, I believe you will find a real male friend someday, just be patient with time.

Please define what u mean by real male friend?
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by boomssey(f): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Honestly speaking dear ain't nothing wrong with you,most men are like that but with time you will definitely find what you're looking for just open your heart,don't give up on love and have faith.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Tha Heck Is Wrong With This Dude?(pic) / These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.