Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? (7112 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by luminouz(m): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2017
queenice7:
since my heart was left Brocken in my last relationship a while ago. I haven't been able to fall in love, lost interest in relationship. I am interested in making true friendship with but sex, preferably male coz they are more selfless and so. friendship, just not to be lonely and to help or be provided help when the time comes. but most guys I meet aren't getting it. they just want sex. am dissapointed wen I have taken one as a brother, support his relationship, have constructive conversations with him, only for him to have de guts to ask me for sex. most of them sef, i will barely know them, and they won't even contribute anything to my life or spend a dime on me, not that am interested in their money, but true friendship, yet they channel our Innocent conversation to meeting in a hotel and having sex. I will be thinking these are responsible guys, as dey are perceived to be by others, like the latest is a young Pastor. am wondering where the problem is coming from, coz I am a reserved person.
Have U tried......ME?
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by patosky3310(m): 1:31am On Apr 08, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Bad Badoo Baddest grin grin grin
Badoo don straff u before?
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:20am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=NgoziOkoli post=55358485][/quote]

Diva and Ngozi, ladies be easy now, go easy on yourselfs... have a lovely sex free weekend dearies.. wink
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Urukpe:

Please define what u mean by real male friend?

A male confidante without romance attached. The male will be matured and strong enough to overcome desire to go romantic with you. They exist but they are rare.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Urukpe: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
SonOfEl:

A male confidante without romance attached. The male will be matured and strong enough to overcome desire to go romantic with you. They exist but they are rare.

Thank God u know they are rare. women are hard to understand, u never really know what they want sometimes. If those guys did not want to bunk her, she may complain in this forum that guys don't see her attractive and blah blah.

I don't make friends with a single lady if I don't want to bunk at d end, it's does not worth it, and honestly I don't think female want it that way in their heart too
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by patosky3310(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Urukpe:

Thank God u know they are rare. women are hard to understand, u never really know what they want sometimes. If those guys did not want to bunk her, she may complain in this forum that guys don't see her attractive and blah blah.

I don't make friends with a single lady if I don't want to bunk at d end, it's does not worth it, and honestly I don't think female want it that way in their heart too

As a virgin at 29, ladies have vehemently accused me of staying so at that age. If I was promiscuous, they will still complain. I am still like this because I don't believe that sex makes me any greater. Actually, ladies are complicated beings.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by rex444(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Dear writer, I understand your plight tho...from your way of reasoning, I get u have not really spent much of ur time in Nigeria or you have a very different mentally as the average Nigerian which brings us to the sex part, it is as bad as we portray it,its just something that's bound to spontaneously happen between two opposite sex. ignore it and continue your quest,i have been on that quest too...to find a very good female partner that would go the extra limit for u and not have other things in mind and I have found quite a few I can lay my life for....
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
patosky3310:

As a virgin at 29, ladies have vehemently accused me of staying so at that age. If I was promiscuous, they will still complain. I am still like this because I don't believe that sex makes me any greater. Actually, ladies are complicated beings.

Virgin at 29, SMH sad
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by RedCard88(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
queenice7:
since my heart was left Brocken in my last relationship a while ago. I haven't been able to fall in love, lost interest in relationship. I am interested in making true friendship with but sex, preferably male coz they are more selfless and so. friendship, just not to be lonely and to help or be provided help when the time comes. but most guys I meet aren't getting it. they just want sex. am dissapointed wen I have taken one as a brother, support his relationship, have constructive conversations with him, only for him to have de guts to ask me for sex. most of them sef, i will barely know them, and they won't even contribute anything to my life or spend a dime on me, not that am interested in their money, but true friendship, yet they channel our Innocent conversation to meeting in a hotel and having sex. I will be thinking these are responsible guys, as dey are perceived to be by others, like the latest is a young Pastor. am wondering where the problem is coming from, coz I am a reserved person.
my dear u d same thing happened 2me. Since I left my last relationship (it was so bitter) 2 years ago up til now I hv nt gone into any serious relationship because I see all gals as d same unfaithful birches. But keep hope alive d right guy wil come 4u.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by rosieluv(f): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
alexialin:
Op don't feel awkward . that's how most guys are wired . All they care about is sexx. It then depends on you to slate it down , when any guy is coming over to you for friendship. Spell it out loudly u are not up for anything sexxx and avoid sexx chat by all means . avoid private questions like when last did u have sexx? Which spot is your favourite ? Just tell him, guy! Cut it out ..that's too private for me to reply .
Can we change topic? He will become uncomfortable and get the message .
Just be straight and abrupt with them , when they start with such methods to seduce u or to make u want sexx. The ones who wants 2 have sexx will stop chatting with u. Then the real ones who likes u as just a friend , will have different topics to chat about ..
Babe filter your friends , very important.
girl you nailed it
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Urukpe: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
patosky3310:

keep d faith man.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
rosieluv:

girl you nailed it

smileythanks dear
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by patosky3310(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
cruchenuti:

Virgin at 29, SMH sad
The above comment is a kind of comment made in a sexually depraved world.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 11, 2017
joycesims:
Not peculiar to you alone, If you don't need a man for money and stuffs like that, then don't worry and don't give in either!

Its mostly common these days, almost every woman experiences that, just be true to yourself and you'll meet the exception you seek!

Na normal thing today!
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex, Love And Money / Wanna Teach A Few People How To Make Money / Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.