Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria (919 Views)

Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters / Did You Know That Gowon Hired Jihadist To Help Them Fight Igbo During The War / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by maupe: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2017
The dpa news agency reports that the 22-year-old man, who was born in Germany and who hadn’t committed a crime, arrived in Lagos Thursday. The unnamed man was one of two detained in February in Goettingen during an investigation of suspected attack plans. When the two men were picked up, investigators found two weapons, at least one of them a firearm that had been altered to fire live ammunition. advertisement Also found were ammunition, flags of the Islamic State group and a machete. The man deported to Nigeria is banned from entering Germany for life. Following attacks by Islamic extremists last year, German authorities vowed to step up deportations of foreigners deemed to be threats.
www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/islamist-born-in-germany-deemed-threat-deported-to-nigeria/
Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by Kowor(f): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Unless I didn't read where he is a Nigerian, why was he deported to 9ja? Is she a dumping ground for terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by Alisegun(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Welcome back home
Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by hinwazaka: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Guess what. He is an afonja. You remember, the peaceful tribe that is so sophisticated. I hope he finds his way to either oyo or ogun state, to continue his divine mission

1 Like

Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by OmidinaKayode: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Why are they hiding his name? Is he a yoruba muslim like me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by EVarn(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Kowor:
Unless I didn't read where he is a Nigerian, why was he deported to 9ja? Is she a dumping ground for terrorist?
Allegedly,he has ancestral ties to Nigeria(I think through his grandfather or something like that).
Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by JackieChan01: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
Why are they hiding his name? Is he a yoruba muslim like me? grin
the one and only yeroba Muslim cool

good to have you back bro
Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now sef
Re: Germany Deports ISIS Jihadist To Nigeria by BanevsJoker(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
That's just too lenient. Almost as if they wish he had actually carried out an attack. Watch your government give a press conference telling us how the deportee is going to be rehabilitated and placed on a salary.

(1) (Reply)

Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad / Buhari Operating As Ceremonial And Part-time President – Fayose / What???? The President Just Rolled Out Contact For Reaching Him One On One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.