Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Chinese Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Visa Enquiry (8496 Views)

General Chinese Visa Enquiries / CHINESE VISA ENQUIRIES. / How Much Does It Cost To Process A Chinese Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello I've been seeing how people get help in their posuit for Visa for other countries, but I've not seen that of China.

Please am in interested in China and I need help.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Comment please
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Coment
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Laird(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
China is very anti- immigrant for Africans

Even the Nigerian men who married Chinese women and have Mixed Children; Most are not given resident permit / permanent residence in China

China is anti- africa immigration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Laird:

Even the Nigerian men who married Chinese women and have Mixed Children; Most are not given t sident permit / permanent residence in China

The blood. How true is this?
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please more comments
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Laird(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
CEZEJUST:

The blood. How true is this?

Google search ; Its even an article on a Chinese news company

Don't waste time

Drugs ; Carrying drugs to China na death penalty... No abeg

No hustle or menial job in China because China has over a billion people in China; The african and nigerian men married to Chinese women have shops where they sell stuff and the chinese land lords can't officially and legally rent the Shops to the african or Nigerian husbands or demand heavy bribes so the Chinese wife rents the shop in her name and when police raids the Africans ; the men hide while the Chinese wives take control of the Shops and handle the shops until the coast is clear

The married african men with Children still don't get Chinese residency

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by JJCE(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
CEZEJUST:
Hello I've been seeing how people get help in their posuit for Visa for other countries, but I've not seen that of China.

I think I can help u out, cos av process China before, but I only know the area of student visa, you can me p.m....

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Laird(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
No work after study in China ...yet in my opinion

...I.read recently that China government might maybe start allowing foreigners studying in Chinese Universities to stay back after studying in Chinese Universities but THE POLICY IS NOT YET OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED and better not to gamble with Your Money and spend Money to get a Chinede University Degree degree that You can't use to work in China

China has excess population; A lot of Chinese are in Nigeria and Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Laird:

Don't waste time

No hustle or menial job in China because China has over a billion people in China; The african and nigerian men married to Chinese women have shops where they sell stuff and the chinese land lords can't officially and legally rent the Shops to the african or Nigerian husbands or demand heavy bribes so the Chinese wife rents the shop in her name and when police raids the Africans ; the men hide while the Chinese wives take control of the Shops and handle the shops until the coast is clear

All this your story is scary... But I know people who stays there just that we don't have that close relationship to ask for their help

And not going for drugs man so better keep that aside

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello more comments
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 8:10am On May 03, 2017
Does it mean no one knows how to go about Chinese Visa application
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
Please I need help
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Malayy(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
Laird:

Don't waste time

oga stop all this..
hw didnt ask you for this. help him out or shut up..
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Laird(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2017
angry
Malayy:
oga stop all this..
hw didnt ask you for this. help him out or shut up..

My Malay I think You ate very stupid for your post to Me.
Do You know how many Nigerians are in Chinese jails. Do You want him to waste his time and money and effort going yo a place where he cannot get results. Have You not heard of Chinese police chasing a Nigerian who jumped to his death from a building, have You not heard of how Many Nigerians are in Chinese prisons, don't You know that during Rugged Mans show in China A lot of Nigerians who came to watch Rugged Man perform were arrested.

Stop talking stupid vague trash instead of RESEARCHING AND RELYING ON HARD COLD FACTS.

Only Nigerians making it rich in China and free to walk the Streets are British Experienced Footballers like Mikel Obi and Odion Ighodalo, People who years back established Businesses in China and People who visit China on short term Visa to buy and Import Chinese goods back to Nigeria.

Have You seen the video of a Nigerian man been beaten seriously by Chinese for theft.

No hustling jobs in China. There are a lot of low paid Chinese workers in factories in China and China has about a Billion people so adequate labour.
Chinese Menial labourers not Skilled Expatriates come to work in Africa and Someone wants to go to China to hustle.
No hustling in China except Drugs which carry death penalty

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2017
Laird:
No work after study in China ...yet in my opinion

...I.read recently that China government might maybe start allowing foreigners studying in Chinese Universities to stay back after studying in Chinese Universities but THE POLICY IS NOT YET OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED and better not to gamble with Your Money and spend Money to get a Chinede University Degree degree that You can't use to work in China

China has excess population; A lot of Chinese are in Nigeria and Africa

You're somewhat incorrect. Have you ever been to that country before?
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2017
Laird:
angry

My Malay I think You ate very stupid for your post to Me.
Do You know how many Nigerians are in Chinese jails. Do You want him to waste his time and money and effort going yo a place where he cannot get results. Have You not heard of Chinese police chasing a Nigerian who jumped to his death from a building, have You not heard of how Many Nigerians are in Chinese prisons, don't You know that during Rugged Mans show in China A lot of Nigerians who came to watch Rugged Man perform were arrested.

Stop talking stupid vague trash instead of RESEARCHING AND RELYING ON HARD COLD FACTS.

Only Nigerians making it rich in China and free to walk the Streets are British Experienced Footballers like Mikel Obi and Odion Ighodalo, People who years back established Businesses in China and People who visit China on short term Visa to buy and Import Chinese goods back to Nigeria.

Have You seen the video of a Nigerian man been beaten seriously by Chinese for theft.

No hustling jobs in China. There are a lot of low paid Chinese workers in factories in China and China has about a Billion people so adequate labour.
Chinese Menial labourers not Skilled Expatriates come to work in Africa and Someone wants to go to China to hustle.
No hustling in China except Drugs which carry death penalty

Once again, you are incorrect!!
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2017
CEZEJUST:

What exactly do you want to do in China? I will give you a first class advice. Because I've studied, lived and worked in China.
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 08, 2017
Laird:

Even the Nigerian men who married Chinese women and have Mixed Children; Most are not given resident permit / permanent residence in China

Stop giving wrong information. You haven't been there before.
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 8:23am On May 09, 2017
DeeTus:
What exactly do you want to do in China? I will give you a first class advice. Because I've studied, lived and worked in China.
Business exporting to Nigeria to be precise.

My main concern is how to get there legally

And cost of traveling there
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 9:12am On May 09, 2017
CEZEJUST:

Okay. Are you a graduate?
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Laird(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Once again, you are incorrect!!

Mr Deetus I believe You should peruse and carefully read through my last post comprehensively and contextually before making assumptions and conclusions

I specifically mentioned the Specific profiles of Nigerians making bit in China which are International League Exposed Nigerian footballers, Short Term Length stay Visitors who come to buy Chinese goods to export to their home Countries and Some not yet caught drug dealers....

Hustling does not fall under the domain or area of Possible prosperity I mentioned above for a Nigerian going to China except the Hustling has criminal or drug addition to.it. which if caught can lead yo death sentence/ killing by Chinese Government in China.

One does not invest Scarce African money where there is no returns and I won't advice an Individual to spend time, resources and money on a Venture without getting expected results.

Being a student bringing School fees revenue from Nigeria to China and cultural exchange in China does not symbolize having Chinese prosperity as a Nigerian. I even personally know a Nigerian doctor colleague who studied in China and came back after his studies. He went to China to gain knowledge and Spend Money and personally relied on his Parents for income while in China.

China has over a billion people in.population and a ready available.labour force.......Some Chinese factories havr worse working conditions for Chinese than Nigerian factories and China is the Factory of the World and never short of Workers...

No Yahoo yahoo fraud base in China because Chinese government seriously monitors and Censors the Internet because of Chinese people that speak against the government and Government there can easily chase and track down the Internet IP address of a fraudster. Facebook and Google that are American Companies are not even in China. Financial crime and fraud carries death sentence in China..no mercy

Didn't You read that Chinese workers in the Foxconn factory that makes Apple were committing Suicide.

Visiting China as a Tourist, Explorer or Student or Business person on a short term Visitors visa is a far different experience and situation than going to China to earn or eek out a Living and seek an economic fortune on a long-term basis.

.........Visiting and living/ trying to make money in China are 2 different realities.....

There are other parts of the World where it is possible to eek out a Honest Living doing Hustling/Odd Menial jobs and I would advice the thread Op to research and try out those Countries

****"""Post Updated

I said China is anti-immigrant which is anti- long term permanent stay
And not anti- temporary short term visitor( Business man, student, Chinese goods buyer , tourist, sight seer, short term football contract player) so MrDeetus take note that I am.still correct in my posts

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 10:33am On May 09, 2017
Laird:

Mr Deetus I believe You should peruse and carefully read through my last post comprehensively and contextually before making assumptions and conclusions

I specifically mentioned the Specific profiles of Nigerians making bit in China which are International League Exposed Nigerian footballers, Short Term Length stay Visitors who come to buy Chinese goods to export to their home Countries and Some not yet caught drug dealers....

Hustling does not fall under the domain or area of Possible prosperity I mentioned above for a Nigerian going to China except the Hustling has criminal or drug addition to.it. which if caught can lead yo death sentence/ killing by Chinese Government in China.

One does not invest Scarce African money where there is no returns and I won't advice an Individual to spend time, resources and money on a Venture without getting expected results.

Being a student bringing School fees revenue from Nigeria to China and cultural exchange in China does not symbolize having Chinese prosperity as a Nigerian. I even personally know a Nigerian doctor colleague who studied in China and came back after his studies. He went to China to gain knowledge and Spend Money and personally relied on his Parents for income while in China.

China has over a billion people in.population and a ready available.labour force.......Some Chinese factories havr worse working conditions for Chinese than Nigerian factories and China is the Factory of the World and never short of Workers...

No Yahoo yahoo fraud base in China because Chinese government seriously monitors and Censors the Internet because of Chinese people that speak against the government and Government there can easily chase and track down the Internet IP address of a fraudster. Facebook and Google that are American Companies are not even in China. Financial crime and fraud carries death sentence in China..no mercy

Didn't You read that Chinese workers in the Foxconn factory that makes Apple were committing Suicide.

Visiting China as a Tourist, Explorer or Student or Business person on a short term Visitors visa is a far different experience and situation than going to China to earn or eek out a Living and seek an economic fortune on a long-term basis.

.........Visiting and living/ trying to make money in China are 2 different realities.....

There are other parts of the World where it is possible to eek out a Honest Living doing Hustling/Odd Menial jobs and I would advice the thread Op to research and try out those Countries

****"""Post Updated

I said China is anti-immigrant which is anti- long term permanent stay
And not anti- temporary short term visitor( Business man, student, Chinese goods buyer , tourist, sight seer, short term football contract player) so MrDeetus take note that I am.still correct in my posts
Stop generalizing and depending on what you read on newspapers. The best thing you can do for yourself is to hear from horse's mouth. Someone like me.

I've read all what you wrote here. Now, let me tell you.

First, those who married Chinese women and didnt have update-to-date residence permit are those whose previous permit had expired before getting married or those who are using other countries' passports. They are scared to go to the Chinese Immigration because they are afraid of being sent home or arrested for possible prosecution.

Chinese government recognizes legal marriages and they issue permits to enable couples live happily together and also monitors them too, so as to figure out if the marriages are genuine or not. And if they find out there's something fishy, they could cancel your permit. They protect their citizens more than anything else.

Please refrain from giving false information. I will address the issues you raised here in order to give folks out there, the right information.
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by CEZEJUST: 6:45am On May 10, 2017
DeeTus:
Okay. Are you a graduate?
Yes
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Laird(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3817558/jailed-nigerians-decry-killings-organ#56817823

China only good for buying good to sell in Nigeria on short term visa, studying in Chinese university on student visa and Chinese club football player selected from Outside China and brought into China on Chinese football work permit by Chinese club
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by ropodinho3633(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
DeeTus:
Stop generalizing and depending on what you read on newspapers. The best thing you can do for yourself is to hear from horse's mouth. Someone like me.

I've read all what you wrote here. Now, let me tell you.

First, those who married Chinese women and didnt have update-to-date residence permit are those whose previous permit had expired before getting married or those who are using other countries' passports. They are scared to go to the Chinese Immigration because they are afraid of being sent home or arrested for possible prosecution.

Chinese government recognizes legal marriages and they issue permits to enable couples live happily together and also monitors them too, so as to figure out if the marriages are genuine or not. And if they find out there's something fishy, they could cancel your permit. They protect their citizens more than anything else.

Please refrain from giving false information. I will address the issues you raised here in order to give folks out there, the right information.

Thanks for the advice and God bless you. Pls I need two things from you
Likely questions for student visa in China embassy
Is there work for for foreign student in China..... Thanks
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 24, 2017
ropodinho3633:

Thanks for the advice and God bless you. Pls I need two things from you
Likely questions for student visa in China embassy
Is there work for for foreign student in China..... Thanks
Hello, just normal questions like the name of the school you are heading, location, major, how long your program is and so on.
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by deraeze: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Am new here I HV admission in China pls wat advice do u HV for me
Re: Chinese Visa Enquiry by Muzikluva(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
CEZEJUST:

Hello... Please did you go ahead with this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help; Is It Advisable To Travel To Brazil To Hustle? / Killer Pilot Contemplated Crashing A Lagos-Bound British Airways Jet In Suicide Bid / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.