Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,226 members, 7,913,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? (1291 Views)

URGENT: Help Can't Make Payment On GO DADDY / HURRY!! $2.17 .COM Domain Name From Go Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by myhouse: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2009
I bought this domain name www.beyondtuk.com from one of the NL members, id UNCLEWEB in octomber this year but at the moment when i click on the next page,it would link me to the godaddy's website and when i complained to him he told me that the host server in USA is down that they are working on it,please i just want to know if any NL member have a godaddy as host and is it true they are having problem at the moment or as i think maybe he sold trial verson for me
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by ogzille(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2009
I have an account wit godaddy and the sites im running are all available.

Anyway, lets not conclude in a hurry, why not email godaddy? In 24hours they will send u a feedback
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by Afam(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2009
Seems there is no active web hosting account for that domain name as the domain name is ok. Contact the guy you paid and demand to check the web hosting (if you paid for any).
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by DualCore1: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2009
No server is down.

The domain is parked free by GoDaddy, its that simple.
A parked domain is like a parked car. No driver inside so that car isn't moving.
There is no hosting account tied to that domain.
If you have full control over the domain then by all means get a host somewhere else and point your domain to the appropriate nameserver.
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by DualCore1: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2009
Afam:

Contact the guy you paid and demand to check the web hosting (if you paid for any).
The whole thing just seems dodgy.
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by myhouse: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
I don't know what to think about this so call nigerians,i don't know how a full grown guy could think of scamming people of just useless#7000 i paid into his account,that website was designed in india at the rate of 1700 pounds and the web is about 2months old,this is crazy my brother is going to fire me
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by myhouse: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ yawa-ti-de,you recommend this guy to me, now you have to be responsible for this

you guys should check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334695.32.html
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by yawatide(f): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2009
@ yawa-ti-de,you recommend this guy to me, now you have to be responsible for this

Show me an exact quote
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by myhouse: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2009
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com
« #8 on: October 09, 2009, 10:46 AM »

yawa-ti-de --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That I don't know but I am sure others may know and want to help.

Sorry I couldn't be of further assistance
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by Afam(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2009
This

myhouse:

Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com
« #8 on: October 09, 2009, 10:46 AM »

yawa-ti-de --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That I don't know but I am sure others may know and want to help.

Sorry I couldn't be of further assistance

does not in any way show that this

myhouse:

translates to yawatide recommending anyone to you.

When people warn you guys about N5,000.00 websites or impossible features at ridiculously low prices you think they are joking.
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by DualCore1: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2009
What You Pay Is What You Get (WYPIWYG).
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by myhouse: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2009
I didn't mean what you guys are thinking about  yawa-ti-de,i was just seeking her attention cos she was there when i was about to get screwed and beside i did not buy the whole website at the rate of #7000,i bought just only the domain name and the space,the web was designed in india as i said ealier at the rate or 1700pounds.
    I called the silly guy who sold the web for me and he told me to wait for 3days that there is a 2 server on godaddy.com one for space and the other one for domain name,he explained that the server for space is down and that is why the web is having the problems,he told me to wait for another 3days that he will sort everything but as for me i know he has screwed me already so i will have to moved the website to another host server
   I  have lost  #7000+1700pounds  what a mess , hmmmm Nigerians when are you going to stop scamming?
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by DualCore1: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2009
myhouse:

hmmmm Nigerians when are you going to stop scamming?
What are you? Indian?
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by myhouse: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2009
I'm in nigeria!
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by godseyi: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
hmmmm Nigerians when are you going to stop scamming?

can Nigerians ever stop scamming?

I myself just lost money to a web hosting company in Nigeria.
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by Afam(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
godseyi:

Name the web hosting company if that is correct. There is no point in hiding such companies. Just make sure that the company did not cancel your web hosting account due to issues ranging from scam sites to late or no payments.
Re: Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down? by 4congo: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
godseyi:

myhouse:

I  have lost  #7000+1700pounds  what a mess , hmmmm Nigerians when are you going to stop scamming?

Am ashamed of you two Nigerians calling urselves scammers instead of exposing the bad eggs. Stop generalizing issues.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Php/mysql / I Need Some To Train Me In Php Programming / 6 Reasons Why You Should Quit Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.