Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

(Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) (7103 Views)

Clashes In Plateau Leaves 48 Dead / 30 KIlled In Clashes Between Alago & Berom People In Nasawara / Ethnic Clashes In Ebonyi, Another Slaughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by jcross22: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
THOSE WERE CARRYING OUT THEIR DUTIES, KILLING IN ISLAMIC IS LIKE SOMEONE GAINING A POINT IN WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE , THEY ARE HAVE BEING BRAINWASHED BY THEIR WANNABE PROPHET BY TELLING THEM TO DIE IN THE CURSE OF ALLAH , HE WAS USING THEM TO ACHIEVED HIS POLITICAL AIMS AH AH AH AH INFLUENCED THEM BY PROMISING THEM 72 VIRGINS IN ALLAH'S PARADISE . THOSE IDIOTS WANT GORGEOUS AND EXOTIC VIRGINS . IF AM LYING LOOK AT THAT NIGERIAN GUY THAT WANTED TO BOMB HIMSELF IN THE AIRPLANE. I KNOW THOSE INVOLVED IN BAUCHI SRE BUNCH OF ALMAJIRIS
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by blkmum700: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
jcross22:

THOSE WERE CARRYING OUT THEIR DUTIES, KILLING IN ISLAMIC IS LIKE SOMEONE GAINING A POINT IN WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE , THEY ARE HAVE BEING BRAINWASHED BY THEIR WANNABE PROPHET BY TELLING THEM TO DIE IN THE CURSE OF ALLAH , HE WAS USING THEM TO ACHIEVED HIS POLITICAL AIMS AH AH AH AH INFLUENCED THEM BY PROMISING THEM 72 VIRGINS IN ALLAH'S PARADISE . THOSE IDIOTS WANT GORGEOUS AND EXOTIC VIRGINS . IF AM LYING LOOK AT THAT NIGERIAN GUY THAT WANTED TO BOMB HIMSELF IN THE AIRPLANE. I KNOW THOSE INVOLVED IN BAUCHI SRE BUNCH OF ALMAJIRIS

And your religion is not brainwashed?have you forgoten that your prophet accept sacrifies and also he is children killer that why isreal kill innocent children in gaza.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by bidemi12(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2009
There is nothing as sweet as having dual citizenship. It's called having options. When one path is blocked you then have another path to follow. I don denounce Naija tey tey. When things don normalize maybe i go dust my Naija pali again. MAYBE.  

NO LIGHT
NO EDUCATION
NO INFRASTRUCTUE
NO SECURITY
NO HOUSING
NO PRESIDENT
NO GOVERNMENT
NO WATER
NO JOBS
NO FUEL
NO POLITICAL SYSTEM

In short no future.  grin

Oya, all those fake patriots make una fire back.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by Carlosein(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
blkmum700:

And your religion is not brainwashed?have you forgoten that your prophet accept sacrifies and also he is children killer that why isreal kill innocent children in gaza.

Here we go again undecided
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by hilli666(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
bidemi12:

There is nothing as sweet as having dual citizenship. It's called having options. When one path is blocked you then have another path to follow. I don denounce Naija tey tey. When things don normalize maybe i go dust my Naija pali again. MAYBE.  

NO LIGHT
NO EDUCATION
NO INFRASTRUCTUE
NO SECURITY
NO HOUSING
NO PRESIDENT
NO GOVERNMENT
NO WATER
NO JOBS
NO POLITICAL SYSTEM

In short no future.  grin

Oya, all those fake patriots make una fire back.

All they need is love and afection. We should all gather round and give these Abokis a big hug. I think they feel left out. Especialy with Fashola rubbing progress in their face. Chei yah!!
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by jcross22: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
blkmum700, TO TELL YOU THAT MUSLIMS HAVE SUCH A LOW POWER OF REASON AND DAFT THOSE IN GAZA ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR RELIGION OR A LAND, WHO FIRST STARTED THE WAR WAS IT NOT THE PALESTINIANS, PLEASE WE DON'T DIGRESS THE TOPIC FACE THE ISSUE THEY HAVE BEING BRAINWASHED TO KILL THEIR FELLOW KINS MEN ARE THEY NOT FOOLS.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by blkmum700: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
jcross22:

THOSE  WERE  CARRYING OUT THEIR DUTIES, KILLING IN ISLAMIC IS LIKE SOMEONE GAINING A POINT IN WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE , THEY ARE HAVE BEING BRAINWASHED BY THEIR WANNABE PROPHET BY TELLING THEM TO DIE IN THE CURSE OF ALLAH , HE WAS USING THEM TO ACHIEVED HIS POLITICAL AIMS AH AH AH AH INFLUENCED THEM BY PROMISING THEM 72 VIRGINS IN ALLAH'S PARADISE . THOSE IDIOTS WANT GORGEOUS AND EXOTIC VIRGINS . IF AM LYING LOOK AT THAT  NIGERIAN GUY THAT WANTED TO BOMB HIMSELF IN THE AIRPLANE. I KNOW THOSE INVOLVED IN BAUCHI  SRE BUNCH OF ALMAJIRIS

[/quot
Carlosein link=topic=372978.msg5209431#msg5209431 date=1262099841:

Here we go again undecided
e]

did you jumped to read this post above?
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by blkmum700: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
You have to accept the fact that the prophet you serve is children killer,isreal choosed to kill innocent children,and also  TELL YOU THAT christian  HAVE SUCH A LOW POWER OF REASON AND DAFT,because this people kill muslim also,mr man all religon has problem.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by dolu2007(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
It is well!

i go betta smiley

Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by chrisical(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
Na wa for the north.They never cease to raise plonkers.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by nethacker(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
no be small thing oo grin
i want to believe these boko-foolish guys r insane.
i don tire for 9ja,
henceforth i denounce u,9ja grin
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
What is this again?naija is fast becoming a fail state.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by oge4real(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
After their brother's failed suicide attempt,  I was expecting them to be a little sober for a while before picking up their dagger again.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by WilyWily: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
They will never stop, All Moslems are Terrorist
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by dfanthom(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
dem don come again! this time around they should be resisted with all our might!

don't you agree? i bet you do.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by Hairat007(f): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
WilyWily:

They will never stop, All Moslems are Terrorist

Dnt agree wit you. All of them can not be terrorists,

but all the same may Allah show us a way out of dis.

Amin.  sad sad sad sad
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by jcross22: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
Well the problem is that they are bunch of almajiri .all Muslims are not terrorist but why all terrorist are Muslims
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by lawrence83: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
Not again.

Why will peeople go about killing themselves for no just course?
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by dfanthom(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ WilyWily,
dont use such foul & offensive language. NOT ALL MOSLEMS ARE TERRORISTS! i am not one but it's a very unfair statement especially to the ones that condemn the violence. i suggest objectivity in any case.

the clerics should be closely monitored & with that, these outbursts of violence can be nipped in the bud. our security agencies should also be more proactive. the govt should devise means of re-orientating  these jobless youths that perpetrate these evils & lastly, THIS INEPT GOVT SHOULD TACKLE UNEMPLOYMENT!!!
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by ChapelleS: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
dfanthom:

@ WilyWily,
dont use such foul & offensive language. NOT ALL MOSLEMS ARE TERRORISTS! i am not one but it's a very unfair statement especially to the ones that condemn the violence. i suggest objectivity in any case.

the clerics should be closely monitored & with that, these outbursts of violence can be nipped in the bud. our security agencies should also be more proactive. the govt should devise means of re-orientating  these jobless youths that perpetrate these evils & lastly, THIS INEPT GOVT SHOULD TACKLE UNEMPLOYMENT!!!

But some are?
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by zebra(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hairat007:

Dnt agree wit you. All of them can not be terrorists,

but all the same may Allah show us a way out of dis.

Amin. sad sad sad sad

Agreed, not all muslims are terrorists; but why is it that all known terrorists are muslims? why is it so?

Have you ever asked your self that question?
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by Nizoral(f): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
Blkmum700, c how shallow you ar, if you dnt av anythin gud to say just sharrraaappp. Wit d way u ar talking u ar soundin lak a potential terrorist if not one
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by bidemi12(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
zebra:

Agreed, not all muslims are terrorists; but why is it that all known terrorists are muslims? why is it so?

Have you ever asked your self that question?

Hmmm, (strokes beard) pondering and pondering, very intriguing observation. Hmmmmmm
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by vincent10(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
May d souls of the innocent and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.
When will our fatherland see peace? When will nigerians begin to see their fellow Nigerians as humans and animals? It is our duty to educate every person will come accross whether old or young, strong or feeble, educated or illiterate.
I have a dream that one day Nigerians shall be good people, good nation.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by slimes(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
Not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are muslims. I seem to be confused here because the basis of Islam is peace.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by Wasiu12: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
grin this is just the begginnig
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by presido1: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
Una never see anything, wait until they sentance this Farouk of a bomber, then you will see dager.
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by sammytb(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm anoder scene
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by bisiaet: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
Pls I beg the police to wipe them out infact anywhere they are police or army should go for them Go I mean police, army infact all security personel should go after these shameless bastards and wipe them out and let them roten in hell, idiots!
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by DoubleN(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
This People have come again.First it was the bomb now this!I wonder how Lord Lugard could classify us all as Nigerians?What a mess!!
Re: (Updated) 38 Extremists Killed In Clashes In Northern Nigeria (Now 70 People ) by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
These attacks are getting serious day by day. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon / Rasman Maxwell Udoh Laid To Rest / SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.