Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,250 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Futo Aspirants With Invalid Reg Number. The Solution Is Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Aspirants With Invalid Reg Number. The Solution Is Here (562 Views)

You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo Aspirants With Invalid Reg Number. The Solution Is Here by coliccmon: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2009
The solution to the invalid reg number situation has been posted on my school comm's website. Follow the my school comm link on the post below

(1) (Reply)

Please I Will Like To Know When The Next Registration To Study In Sweden Will Be / Change d world / Unilorin Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.