Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) (20017 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge / Tboss' Sister, Wendy Idowu Engaged To Dameon, Her Baby Daddy Of 10 Years (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
lol
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
sad

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chingyyang:
OK who asked her to sing it?? Abeg make we hear word! Kmt
Madam Tboss sister we don't need your National Anthem at the moment. If you enter BBN next year you can sing it but for now, save that crap.
Olodo family

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Giddyperson: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'm pretty sure there's a screen in front of her. And why does her blouse make me think of Ghana. She's tone deaf too
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na today? After she don go do crash course to learn d national anthem. If true true she sabi am she for don teach tboss wen they were growing up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na today? After she don go do crash course to learn d national anthem. If true true she sabi am she for don teach tboss wen they were growing up. No be me una fit deceive.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na so madness dey take start, oshisco.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by ChristoBam: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
:PIf you like list all the deputy governor wey dey Nigeria,we no go vote ur sister :PIf you like list all the deputy governor wey dey Nigeria,we no go vote ur sister..
#Team Efe all the way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by GossipGirl1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gosh!!d neighbour of our father's land..really??
Pls it's labour not neighbour..stop insulting our country..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by BreezyCB(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
eni4real:
T bus stop
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
henrydadon:
wow..say what you want but i believe she just showed unconditional love for her sister.

i am team nobody they can all go fÙCK themselves

Team Nobody is still more encouraging than team-wtf-is-bigbrother? How are you still undecided with just about 3 hours to go? Please, if you have wechat or SMS votes at your disposal, drop them for Debie-Rise. Your support would be immensely appreciated.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Zaitoon: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
who asked her to sing it??
damage control, dead on arrival undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by moses93(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
to serve our father land, and not fathers land please.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
DCNM:
Chiai.. I'm only worried that Many people chanting Efe-Nation will actually do no Voting. hence, Tboss may win.

Just like Clinton won the polls and Trump won the Votes.

Hilary Clinton won actual people's vote.... Donald Trump won electoral college votes... go check the difference between the two. Hilary Clinton also won the polls.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by tribalistseun: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
No time, I've already given Tboss N2,000 vote. With this video I'm adding another N1,000

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
When you find yourself in a hole,please stop digging..Wendy please, your damage control has been doing more harm than good..You are a wonderful sister and very social media savvy, but please..Take a chill pill...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
I cant wait for this big brother bullshytt to just end. Giving fame to the wrong people
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by warriorPedigree: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Lol wahala in Vahala, This everyday Tboss news tho, I have a hunch she will win this game, am TeamTboss tho
Are you h0rny?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by joseph1832(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Damage control grin

What point is she really trying to prove? That Tboss is not dumb? Of Cuz Tboss is dumb. If you open her skull, it is probably filled with chicken feathers and piercing undecided

Aunty you people can't win... Just don't go and come and waste my 10 MB Abeg. angry
Em, pardon me, but why is she singing the national anthem? Did her sister fail to sing it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by sinola(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ovokoo:
The sister to Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, TBoss has come out to help her sister out by singing the Nigerian national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4p97cPBVo

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-tbosss-sisters-sings-nigerian-anthem-video/

she is reading through teleprompt.

By the way,nas she be tboss
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by mctowel01: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mehn, money controls people
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Papiikush: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
Em, pardon me, but why is she singing the national anthem? Did her sister fail to sing it?

Yes... I guess she was tensed
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Biggcake: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Can she sing that of Romania....

Abeg make Tboss go Romania go make money and leave our black money for our black Efe.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by DCNM(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
NubiLove:

Hilary Clinton won actual people's vote.... Donald Trump won electoral college votes... go check the difference between the two. Hilary Clinton also won the polls.

Apparently, I know right but if the bulk of (media/lip) support she got translated to votes, she still cld of had a major break in the battleground states. Her popular count was marginal.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by g4gerald: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
lol...eyaa. try 2 make up 4 her sister who fell her hand
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by joseph1832(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Papiikush:

Yes... I guess she was tensed
Tensed? Wow! She messed up then! Whether tensed or not, any nigerian who schooled here, primary and secondary should be able to sing the national anthem even in his/her sleep.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by lovingyouhun: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bad voice runs in the family grin]
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Papiikush: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
Tensed? Wow! She messed up then! Whether tensed or not, any nigerian who schooled here, primary and secondary should be able to sing the national anthem even in his/her sleep.

unfortunately most of our politicians in the House of representatives can't recite the national anthem or pledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSTV To Feature 3 Northern TV Stations / Nigerian Stand-up Comedians / Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.