Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) (20016 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem And Pledge / Tboss' Sister, Wendy Idowu Engaged To Dameon, Her Baby Daddy Of 10 Years (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Utagbamaka(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Medicine after death. Very early in d evening

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Rexology: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Does it mean that nobody noticed that the Sister also got the National Anthem wrongly on this video ?"...to serve our FATHER'S land..." Now that is double jeopardy for her family (I don't want to talk about the rhythm which she failed )

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by kaystick86(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
who ask for you own copy. e don late go sleep

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Episteme2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
After how many days since her sister was dared. It even took her days to cram the Anthem. Others pass exams in the exam hall. She prefers to take hers home as if it is take-home assignment.
It doesn't change the fact that TBoss can't still sing it even if she is dared again to sing it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by seguntijan(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Years ago,we had Bank PHB Intern,the reality show that threw up Kola Dairo the teenage Babcock University graduate and other intellectuals, we also had UBA apprentice and that was when reality shows offered intellectual depth.We also had Zain Challenge where undergraduates tasked their brains.So, where are the reality shows and competitions that have invested in the intellectual depth of our undergraduates and graduates in recent times?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by joseph1832(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Papiikush:

unfortunately most of our politicians in the House of representatives can't recite the national anthem or pledge.
Yes. But they ain't dumb. They're smart and cunning, Tboss isn't.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by lloydmuna2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
But to be honest no be we all sabi be sing national anthem oh Hahah
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Papiikush: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
Yes. But they ain't dumb. They're smart and cunning, Tboss isn't.

True

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by kemam(f): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Double WAHALA
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Terrible voice
heavy makeup
She's stil super hot though
girl looks way older than her age
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Nellybobo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55383676][/quote]. cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by pharoah7(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Giddyperson:
I'm pretty sure there's a screen in front of her. And why does her blouse make me think of Ghana. She's tone deaf too
chai Na wa for people..why the Hate
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by rubyradiance(f): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
midehi2:
Too late
She don go learn an nau,,fake people dat wants naija money and fame and don't have any love for d country
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by darlenese(f): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
No voice sef undecided

Na so them sing am ' naii e sweet u

With ur Igbo voice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by enemmo(f): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
rubyradiance:

She don go learn an nau,,fake people dat wants naija money and fame and don't have any love for d country

That was what I found offensive.

Next time they audition for BBn,they should make it amongst the criteria.

As for me,this would be the last time I ever watch BBN or BBA.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by Dav77(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
money makes the world go round, now I can feel the desperation for the money,anyway I think Efe needs the money more base on logistic, #teamefenation
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by nazablossom(f): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
After 2 days intensive learning. Anyways, I'm neutral.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by rubyradiance(f): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
cheesy
enemmo:

That was what I found offensive.

Next time they audition for BBn,they should make it amongst the criteria.

As for me,this would be the last time I ever watch BBN or BBA.

cheesy e never reach like dat na aaa
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by ceedon007(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Father land and not fathers land.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) by NaijaBinaryKing: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2017
Ovokoo:
The sister to Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, TBoss has come out to help her sister out by singing the Nigerian national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4p97cPBVo

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-tbosss-sisters-sings-nigerian-anthem-video/

I didn't know you put your right hand on your chest during national anthem, thought it's only during the pledge.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSTV To Feature 3 Northern TV Stations / Nigerian Stand-up Comedians / Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.