Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,385 members, 7,934,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:08 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman (66591 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by ObiOmaMu: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Just after Cossy Orijakor threatened to release her statement of account, revealing a popular Nigerian Pastor who paid into her account, Stephanie Otobo who is at the center of a romance scandal with the founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Suleiman, has released her statement of account just after she got to Canada. The statement of account shows that the Benin-based pastor, allegedly paid into her account quite a number of times.

A Twitter user @KnewKeed, who disclosed that he checked out the account number on quickteller and it checked out.

Though he disclosed that the bank it came from, still has to corroborate her story. Knewkeed also revealed that a phone company in Canada, has
agreed to release Stephanie Otobo's call log. According to him, the truth will be out soon.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/stephanie-otobo-statement-of-account.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850483787251273739

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Papasmal(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
E no concern me.....na customer to customers,

Customer Dada ni,

Make una settle una self.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by rowanMama(f): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2017

Who else thinks this scandal should come to an end already?

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by handsam(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
The story sef don taya person. undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by naijafella(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Business gone sour.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by OneManLegion(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
The pastor think say na by gra-gra.

These are the real powers and principalities your good book told you you would battle with; and dear pastor, you've lost.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

Stephanie has to prove its not the same transaction. I mean she has to show something Suleman's camp cannot defend if she is to be truly believed.

This is my opinion and I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just being objective.

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by littlewonders: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
I thought this story has been put to rest as BBnaija takes the float.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
WE ARE TIRED OF THIS STALE NEWS...WHEN IS BUHARI GOING BACK TO UK?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by QueenRiRi: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by masterP042(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
I got tired of this call girl when I found out that she's all after media trial and public sympathy, for god's sake if she has an issue with him let her go to court and sort it out.
Cos this whole thing is looking as if she just wants to tarnish the pastors image.
BTW, the man of God didn't refute sending her money, he acknowledged sending her money twice but stopped after he found out that she's a serial blackmailer.
May God save us all from this kind wahala

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by YuzedoWife(f): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
WHO WANTS TO WIN BIG TODAY

THE KING IS GIVING OUT A FIXED CORRECT SCORE GAME FOR h
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by jodeci(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

Stephanie has to prove its not the same transaction. I mean she has to show something Suleman's camp cannot defend if she is to be truly believed.

This is my opinion and I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just being objective.

Exactly.

18 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by RealHaute: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Don't we have more important stuff to discuss?

What these people choose to do with their lives is not my concern.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Association of Apostle's Asslickers (AAA)....

ABORT THE MISSION!!! shocked shocked shocked

#BringBackOurTithes#

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by doctimonyeka(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
This girl should keep quiet nau... Shuuuu....

If You like, hit your head on the wall.. All i know is....
#I stand with my apostle...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by sugarbelly: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
see the FULL video, showing all the monies paid ranging into millions WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by sugarbelly: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
wink
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by chinex276(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
girls sorry for una oooo. ... no more sending money for account again. I cannot come to this life and suffer becos if ordinary to.to

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by VirginFinder: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
The Bible says we should ABSTAIN FROM ALL APPEARANCE OF EVIL.

If it's not RCCG, Winners Chapel, MFM, Foursquare, TREM, Lord's Chosen, Deeper Life, Baptist or even Anglican church, sorry AINT ATTENDING!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
*yawns*
hmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nonsense, the Man never said he didn't send her cash. He even admitted sending her cash,.. She should just provide proof of their many outings together, that's one of the ways to prove she is speaking the truth since Apostle Suleman already said he had never met her in person apart from phone conversation...

This is rubbish...

26 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by BuariCopyPaste: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Did the pastor say he didn't send the girl money

Only a biased mind will not see this as a case of cheap blackmail.

This was how one olosho for my area pleaded one pastor for a ride into town only for her to start asking the pastor to settle her.....
The man was equal to the task as he used horsewhip to drive demon out of her cheesy cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Topgainer: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
But Apostle has gone to court seeking an injunction to prevent Stephanie from publishing any damaging evidence in her possession
And also seeking for one billion in damages.
Hasn't she been served?

Otobo's kiss and tell is the most annoying thing in this saga. She was handsomely paid yet she can't keep her mouth shot.
Maybe, God is using her to expose some things and that could be why they couldn't kill her with poison, wizardry and thugs in the local branches.

Call logs!
I always knew Oyibo will help her, she doesn't need to pay to the service provider. The Omega team should prepare to dismiss the records when eventually released as Cloned because I don't think the Oyibo women in the Telecom will accept any egunje in matters like this against their fellow woman.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nellybank(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Apostle dont chop finish forget to clean mouth. Hahahaha

15 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by anytexy: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mtcheeeew. Next news, please.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by subsurface: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
@otobo.. make u fly..

Na BBnaija & Premiership plus dollar rising dat are making the frontpage now not this ur expired scam cock and bulls story..
U get luck say u dey for Canada.. na kemi for b ur prison mate in kirikiri..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by olu77(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
This matter must RIP
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by nNEOo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
After all this while noting has been proven

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Water Break The Fast? / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.