Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,995 members, 7,966,677 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman (66641 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by goonsmi: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
One thing that is certain is that both Apostle Sule and the Otobo of a girl are not telling us all that happened between them yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by milkytins(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Enough evidence if it is true.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Blackfire(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Things are not what they seems to be.
It is all an illusion, the more u look the less u understand yourself.
Like the game of draft, is all in your moves.
At the end the truth remain, but what is the truth?.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Sanchez01: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
So this girl is an Urhobo girl shocked

Ishilove, ya Apostle angry

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Flatties: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
The story continues...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by goryorhal(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
doctimonyeka:
This girl should keep quiet nau... Shuuuu....

If You like, hit your head on the wall.. All i know is....

#I stand with my apostle...

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by VirginFinder: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Nonsense, the Man never said he didn't send her cash. He even admitted sending her cash,.. She should just provide proof of their many outings together, that's one of the ways to prove she is speaking the truth since Apostle Suleman already said he had never met her in person apart from phone conversation...

This is rubbish...

Why should a pastor send a stripper cash

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Dindondin(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
rowanMama:

Who else thinks this scandal should come to an end already?
Stephanie is an idio t. She ll lose it if she doesn't release all evidence quick! This case should v died since
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
rowanMama:

Who else thinks this scandal should come to an end already?

the acclaimed Apostle, Suleiman is the one that is dragging this matter.
He knows he is guilty but keeps acting like he's a Saint.
What stops him from approaching Stephanie privately to settle their scores?
It keeps getting messier and it serves the acclaimed Apostle, Suleiman, right!

10 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pastor, just admit it.
"it's all true". you'll lose a lot of sheep but at least hbp no go do you again.
Pasta Pasta... Pasta Freesam hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
uboma:

the acclaimed Apostle, Suleiman is the one that is dragging this matter.

He knows he is guilty but keeps acting like he's a Saint.

What stops him from approaching Stephanie privately to settle their scores?

It keeps getting messier and it serves the acclaimed Apostle, Suleiman, right!

how do​ you like your beer bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Sanchez01: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

Stephanie has to prove its not the same transaction. I mean she has to show something Suleman's camp cannot defend if she is to be truly believed.

This is my opinion and I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just being objective.
I agree with you. However, it was Apostle who sent the money and not the wife, so the idea of 'they' does not stand. Again, in the wife's interview, she did mention that the man is a philanthropist and Otobo mentioned several times that Apostle sent sums in different currencies, ranging from 2000 dollars to 5k Euros or thereabout.

A single transaction wouldn't prove much since both parties admitted that he sent money.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Polyphony:

how do​ you like your beer bro. smiley

@ barman, please serve me a chilled bottle of Gulder.
What brand will you take bro?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
This girl self... Is it not time to die this shit?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Sanchez01: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Polyphony:
Pastor, just admit it.
"it's all true". you'll lose a lot of sheep but at least hbp no go do you again.
Nigerian pastors are more concerned with their sheep than confessing as they fear it could make them suffer by seeing their sheep 'scatter'.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by otemanuduno: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Polyphony:
Pastor, just admit it.
I doubt he would lose a lot of sheep. Sheep are just too gullible they'll find excuse for men of thieves whenever they are caught red handed.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by texazzpete(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Nonsense, the Man never said he didn't send her cash. He even admitted sending her cash,.. She should just provide proof of their many outings together, that's one of the ways to prove she is speaking the truth since Apostle Suleman already said he had never met her in person apart from phone conversation...

This is rubbish...

Even if she provides proof of call logs and travel together, you people will still wake up and say perhaps it was an attempt to preach to her or convert her with the gospel.

I never knew Men of God were eagerly sending cash from their personal accounts to strangers on the internet.

Smh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
VirginFinder:

Good question!

There are the needy ones in his Church whom those monies will have changed their lives greatly if only the self acclaimed Apostle Suleiman had remained focused to the ministry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by taayourty(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
QueenRiRi:
grin
Am trying hard to laugh, but its not funny.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by neocortex: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Apostle suleman is not only gifted on the pulpit but also in stripper's bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
I doubt he would lose a lot of sheep. Sheep are just too gullible they'll find excuse for men of thieves whenever they are caught red handed.
on point. A bottle of ice cold beer for you

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by felixomor: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
VirginFinder:

because strippers are human beings too.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:

Exactly!

The gullible followers of Apostle Suleiman are already dominating this thread.

10 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

Nigerian pastors are more concerned with their sheep than confessing as they fear it could make them suffer by seeing their sheep 'scatter'.

hehe i tire
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by origima: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
I feel this Otobo girl may be telling the truth but with little multivitamin to spice her ordeal to draw attention of the gullible ones.I feel also that the pastor now is the slave of the wife who is sheltering his guilts until such a time ,like tonto,she will open up to the world .pastor should apologize to the lady and settle her

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by potent5(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Still doesn't prove promise to marry or anything.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
uboma:

@ barman, please serve me a chilled bottle of Gulder.
What brand will you take bro?
Nye m O mpa biko
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by bionixs: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

Stephanie has to prove its not the same transaction. I mean she has to show something Suleman's camp cannot defend if she is to be truly believed.

This is my opinion and I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just being objective.
and so what? He has helped a lot of people in paying their medical bills and a lot more,male and female. Meanwhile,who brought this issue up again? We are tired. If its true,she should go do her worst. marriage na by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.