Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Get Over A Bad Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over A Bad Break Up (1197 Views)

How To Find Healing After A Bad Break-up With An Ex / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by damjane(f): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
The journey of love is not like the movies makes it look like, some of us have been lucky to find our happy ending, some are still searching. For those that just had a bad break up, here are some steps to help you get over it, and maybe find your happy ending.

1: Delete their contacts
The first thing to do after a break up, is to delete all their contacts from your phone or any where you have them. If you truly want to get over your ex, this step is very important, this would remove all temptations to them. Trust me sister calling them will only cause you pain.

2: Remove anything that reminds you of them
These is quite similar to step 1, only that this has to do with personal belongings. It could be a picture you both shared together, valentine or birthday gift from them, whatever it is that spells their name you don't want to be seeing them, so get rid of them all.

3: Go out
After a bad breakup, we ladies tend to spend the rest of our life shut away from the world, and crying ourselves to sleep every night. Apart from the fact that this is unhealthy, it stops the entire healing process. You need to go out there, meet people, have fun and be happy.

4: Find something doing
The best way to keep your mind from thinking about your ex, is to keep it occupied with other thoughts. Try out new things, find a passion, be with friends and family, with time you will how happy life can be without your ex.
http://bluelizzblog..com.ng/2017/04/how-to-get-over-bad-breakup.html?m=1

Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by darbeelicous(f): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
long process..............
The best way is to look for a new love Asap!! It works all the time!! wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by ademoladeji(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by stamapro(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmm and u wil hv anoda badest break up ASAP

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by Splinz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:

Lets do it it this way. Give me your heart let me break it and give it back to you, so that you can go and find your next love. smiley
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by darbeelicous(f): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
lolz....... Ask for any other organ except my heart wink....... I've got just one! smiley
Splinz:

Lets do it it this way. Give me your heart let me break it and give it back to you, so that you can go and find your next love. smiley
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by darbeelicous(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
and I'll find an even better love!
C'mon, its easy!! grin
stamapro:
hmm and u wil hv anoda badest break up ASAP
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by Splinz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz....... Ask for any other organ except my heart wink....... I've got just one! smiley

Are you sure? The next organ is the big masquerade, one that leads the way to the land of the spirits.

Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by stamapro(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
and I'll find an even better love!
C'mon, its easy!! grin
no doubt,it's gud 2 tke a brk @ times instead of jumpping into anoda immediately,most ladies do dis 2 get bk @ dere ex
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by darbeelicous(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin grin grin
That masquerade ain't ready to dance!! But I've got spleens, kidney etc.......... wink wink
Splinz:

Are you sure? The next organ is the big masquerade, one that leads the way to the land of the spirits.
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by darbeelicous(f): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
u mean few ladies....... Others just want to move on and leave all the drama behind! We all have various ways of dealing with trauma!! cool
stamapro:
no doubt,it's gud 2 tke a brk @ times instead of jumpping into anoda immediately,most ladies do dis 2 get bk @ dere ex
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by stamapro(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
u mean few ladies....... Others just want to move on and leave all the drama behind! We all have various ways of dealing with trauma! cool
true,bt nt gud 2 b impulsive afta a bad brk up
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by darbeelicous(f): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
true..... smiley
stamapro:
true,bt nt gud 2 b impulsive afta a bad brk up
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by AlexCk: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:

That's more like a rebound love @asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by Splinz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
grin grin grin
That masquerade ain't ready to dance!! But I've got spleens, kidney etc.......... wink wink

Surely, when the masquerade wouldn't dance according to rhythms, at the pouring of libation and incantations, the masquerade must dance!

Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by darbeelicous(f): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
seems like uve learnt the language of the gods!!....... Just get ur incantations right and u never can tell... wink
But this ur meme... grin grin
Splinz:

Surely, when the masquerade wouldn't dance according to rhythms, at the pouring of libation and incantations, the masquerade must dance!
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by Splinz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
seems like uve learnt the language of the gods!!....... Just get ur incantations right and u never can tell... wink
But this ur meme... grin grin

wink
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
So true except for number 3. Did that once after one horrible break up & it felt like I was tripping on some unknown drug. Every person regardless of race, age or gender started looking like my SOB ex grin
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by akaahs(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Don't forget to return all d gift u collected from ur ex.
Re: How To Get Over A Bad Break Up by eightsin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
One of the hardest thing on earth is breaking up with someone you love even when you know you just got to let go!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Respond "I Love You" On The Phone In Front Of Your Parents / A Nigerian Man Proposed To His Boyfriend At A Party / My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.