Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,862 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

The New Utme And Publicity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Utme And Publicity (643 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Breaking News! Breaking News! Futy 2010/2011 Utme And De Admissions Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Utme And Publicity by udovic: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
Once again Naija is at it. Within a year a new Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME was conceptualized and executed. this is good news because it offers candidates more admission oportunities with less cash and reading.

So whats bad about it? Nothing except for the publicity it was given. No proper orientation about this new system and so like every other policy we see it is going to suffer.

Many teachers still dont know and understand this new format. Many students still dont know there isnt goin to be Poly JAMB later next year. Worse still many are going to miss admission next year because of courses combination and the UTME subjects requirements. This is very unfortunate. What can we collectively do from out here?
Re: The New Utme And Publicity by fajooo: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2009
To ME I just belive it's the govt we have but we should not depend on the govt. we all know the top officials are fitting for their selfs. we should try and pass this info to people around us like i always do. is not every6 body dat know how to make use of computer and people dat cant get it now by nest yr if they cant find poly jamb they will no about it. but they are wasting time.
Re: The New Utme And Publicity by taosola(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2010
I THINK THIS IS A TOPIC THAT DESERVE TO BE AT FRONT PAGE AT ALL TIME FOR MORE PUBLICITY[color=][/color][color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Information About Unilag / A Map / Unibuja 2010 Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.