Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? (766 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience / Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? / What Would You Do In Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? by kitlady02(f): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hello Nlanders, i really nid ur help on this issue, i dont even know what to think of it .
This is the story.

My bestfriend broke up with her bf 2yrs ago due to distance. Both of them are in  different relationships now and r still intouch 2ru FB, but the problem is she still has very strong feelings 4 dis her ex who is in d US after 2yrs!  of breaking up upon she is in anoda relationship. She thinks of him more than her present bf. I adviced her 2months ago to stop any form of contact with dis ex including fb, she did dat but it didnt help. She is deperate 2 get ova him cos she thinks the guy has done the same to her. But it dont think so because of the stuffs she tell me d guy says to her o fb chat anytime d meet online, stuffs like: askin if is dating again, who the person is, what he whoeva it is does for a living n lots of oda personal stuff dat i think an ex should not be interested in.
Pls i really nid you guys to help me so i can advice her right . She is so scared and confused. She thinks she is bein stupid n dat she might end up alone for the rest of her life, Its sad i feel 4 her n i really wnt to help but d whole situation is absurd to me i dnt knw what think of it anymore. This is y i nid u guys help.
Nb: she neva slept with him.
He is not her 1st boyfriend, nor the 2nd or 3rd.

I had a similar problem but mine wasnt dis bad n i got my solution 4rm here, so am sure i will be able to help her 4rm wateva u guys say,
All kinds of reasonable contributions r welcomed.
Re: If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
its the pattern when a girl feels her ex is better off than what she has now
Re: If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? by omega25red(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
tell her to consider the fact that the ex wouldn't even want her like that anymore. I mean if home boy is in the states and he is seeing someone else he probably isn't even thinking of her like that because there are tons of naija girls in the states if thats his taste and there are tons of othher types of girls too. He is probably keeping in touch so that when he comes home, he could have someone to slay and front on since she broke the relationship. if i were her i would leave the current guy and she needs to find someone who would really make her happy and not the ex
Re: If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? by Shola2009(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
send her to the psych ward.
Life's too short. u break up u, move on.
sharp sharp.
Re: If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? by kitlady02(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
Thanks guys, but pls i nid to hear more, smthing different. All u guys just said i hv already told her yet,
Re: If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
WTF? How old is she? She's either very very young or very old cos I can't see why she's scared of ending up alone. What?! The world is full of opportunities for happiness n she's hysterical over someone who has moved on? She should get serious jor. Abeg don't talk to her again, FLOG her instead. Maybe dat will jump start her rite tinkin!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Him Come Back / What Would You Have Done? / Wahoooooooooooooooo Make Sure You Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.