Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Watch The Shocking Number Of Nairalanders On #bbnaija #bbnfinale Live Thread - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch The Shocking Number Of Nairalanders On #bbnaija #bbnfinale Live Thread (382 Views)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Shocking Number Of Nairalanders On #bbnaija #bbnfinale Live Thread by tolexy123: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2017
I sometimes wonder what our priorities are in this country. After the whole show, we get to gain nothing and even had to vote with our money while the winner takes home the whole buzz!

Ps: not that am hating but just stating the obvious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3oNhdzKx_o

Re: Watch The Shocking Number Of Nairalanders On #bbnaija #bbnfinale Live Thread by seunlayi(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Just to take pmb matter off their minds

1 Like

Re: Watch The Shocking Number Of Nairalanders On #bbnaija #bbnfinale Live Thread by BreezyCB(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Based on logistics

See what BBNaija caused

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Puts The Nigerian Police On Blast For Beating Her Male Friend / I Am Very Proud Of My Heritage As An African-yemi Alade / Mercy Aigbe's Husband In Kirikiri Prison As HeCould Not Meet The Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.