Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Meningitis Disease Hasn’t Killed Any Of Our Residents-lagos State Government Den - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meningitis Disease Hasn’t Killed Any Of Our Residents-lagos State Government Den (287 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection / Meningitis Disease Hasn’t Killed Any Of Our Residents-lagos State Government Den / Eruption Of Meningitis Kills 2 Persons In Lagos( See Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meningitis Disease Hasn’t Killed Any Of Our Residents-lagos State Government Den by tinuolaishola: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2017
This deadly disease already found its way in the northern part of Nigeria, and news reaching the public is that, it’s gotten to the west , precisely Lagos state , but The Lagos state government has denied reports that two persons were recently killed by the epidemic Cerebro Spinal Meningitis disease that has claimed over 400 lives. The Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC) on Friday released a statement claiming that three residents of the state had contacted the disease and that two of such persons have died from complications from the disease

The Lagos state Ministry of Health has however refuted this claim, stating that there is no truth to it. In a statement released by the Ministry’s director, public affairs, Adeola Salako, the state Commissioner of Health, Jide Idris says the report was false and capable of causing undue panic. According to Idris, the cases of Meningitis recorded in the state are the non-epidemic ones which is different from the strain of the disease that has killed over 400 persons in some state

read more details on http://tinique.com/meningitis-disease-hasnt-killed-any-of-our-residents-lagos-state-government-denies-reports/

1 Share

Re: Meningitis Disease Hasn’t Killed Any Of Our Residents-lagos State Government Den by Radiohead6(f): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2017
cry, we should all Remember to hold Steadfast in Christ , to those Affected God hasn't forgotten you, Read this slowly and read meaning to each line

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.EVEN THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DEATH ,I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL BECAUSE THOU ART WITH ME ,thy rod and thy staff they comfort me .Amen #ReligionDosntSaveJesusDoes

(1) (Reply)

Church In Makurdi Receives N42m Tithe From A Donor - 9jamoment / OPINION: "There's No Such Thing As Igbo Tribe! Igbo Is A Nation" / Affiliate Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.