Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (734833 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:23am
Brokeloser:
Blue lock was good but Ao Ashi is objectively better,too bad there's no season 2 I'll have to check out the manga.

I thought I was getting tired of anime, something I previously thought impossible but after a sabbatical and two solid anime series and I realise it's not anime I was tired of it's shitty "anywhere belle face na front" anime that's the problem.
Ao Ashi appreciation, let's fücking go.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:32am
pu7pl3:

Recommend dope isekai for me bro
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
- KonoSuba
- Re Zero
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
- The Saga of Tanya the Evil
- Overlord
- Cautious Hero
- No Game No Life
- The Eminence in Shadow
- Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
- Uncle From Another World
- Sonny Boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kkins25(m): 1:51pm
Kaycee7:
What were you referring to then?

That's its a very exciting anime.. Exciting in the sense that you become immersed in the character that each episode leaves u at the brink of tears... Currently on Episode 10 or so...

The character development is incredible too.. Whether sub or dub, the effect is the same.. Soundtracks are immaculate.. My God!!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:58pm
kkins25:

That's its a very exciting anime.. Exciting in the sense that you become immersed in the character that each episode leaves u at the brink of tears... Currently on Episode 10 or so...

The character development is incredible too.. Whether sub or dub, the effect is the same.. Soundtracks are immaculate.. My God!!!!
You just said you weren't referring to the anime. Wetin dey occur for this World Wide Web sef? 🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:15pm
Leyqute:

What anime is this?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kkins25(m): 6:16pm
Kaycee7:
You just said you weren't referring to the anime. Wetin dey occur for this World Wide Web sef? 🤦🏿‍♂️
Whatever you think is happening, it's all in your head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.