Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (67456 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by PatriotTemidayo: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
D guy is a learner grin

Where some guys can't even remember the number of girls they've GOKO.

and some counts starts from 100 cheesy

Shey his own is only 8? undecided

He should come to Naija and learn work.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by wayodude(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
He's still a small timer
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by diablos: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
No more free pussy for d dude...maybe he has turn gay
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by wakes: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
You, do not do it.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by sdindan: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Eight only?

He has done nothing.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Dongreat(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
pussypounder:
Stages:
I. If you don't want to be a father yet, don't creamp1e even if you keep your nuts hanging out, Instead you can cream pie her assssshole smiley

II. Let her sit on your face before you teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest grin

III. Once the snail is already slimy, you can put just the mushroom tip inside but don't explode inside even though it's too sweet shocked

IV. Never keep your nuts hanging out for too long unless you will mistakenly put your akamu inside the pot embarassed

V. Then you can decide to bury the hammer so deep that the next explorer would think it was a dagger cool

Thank me later

How shocking that when you were born you were celebrated and money was actually spent. If your parent knew the mistake they made, they won't have spent money but acquire money from your sale to the circus.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by princechurchill(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Money brings bitches,... Bitches brings life
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tomorrow they'll still go to him

Some ladies with fish brain sef
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by greggng: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
kiss and tell niggas,are no men at all...soo disgusting.

Hehehe that's why I like myself
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by sunnyworld2love(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rubbish Dude..... Get some sense
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by ElsonMorali: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
What a waste.

This generation of human beings has spent so much time capturing itself doing absolutely nothing.

I won't be surprised If plants refuse to generate oxygen anymore and the sun refuses to rise tomorrow morning.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by buchilino(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
DIS IS WAT I CALL NWA, " N.GGAS WITH ATTITUDE.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by obafemee80(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by legendsilver(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cheap whores
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
This man must be HIV positive

He doesn't want to die alone, sharing in progress
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by travelpoint: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Great achievement
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by egbusi1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
Babe you as beautiful as the angel that seets by the right hand of God. Sincerely i dont do kiss and tell.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by muller101(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Kenya and Uganda are the same
lonelydora. U be man abi woman?
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by okeyngene: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
I love what d guy did, d way girls re committing fornication dis day is quit alarming
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Damfostopper(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Uganda na country... I thought na backyard of south Africa

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by OgaJonah(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yawa, not withstanding he PAID FOR IT

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
so dis guy harvested a lot of pussies
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by rattlesnake(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
madridguy:
Misplaced priorities.
that's too soft
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by GalawTech(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
its none of my biz
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by lonelydora: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
muller101:
lonelydora. U be man abi woman?
Why asking?
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by olayemi53: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
What is joy in that! You better start thinking about your tomorrow.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by muller101(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Why asking?
moniker. Female. Gender's symbol male.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by princessayesha(f): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
pussypounder:
Stages:
I. If you don't want to be a father yet, don't creamp1e even if you keep your nuts hanging out, Instead you can cream pie her assssshole smiley

II. Let her sit on your face before you teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest grin

III. Once the snail is already slimy, you can put just the mushroom tip inside but don't explode inside even though it's too sweet shocked

IV. Never keep your nuts hanging out for too long unless you will mistakenly put your akamu inside the pot embarassed

V. Then you can decide to bury the hammer so deep that the next explorer would think it was a dagger cool

Thank me later
Good. Teach them wella...dem go use your daughter do practical grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by lonelydora: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
muller101:
moniker. Female. Gender's symbol male.

Moniker is male. Gender symbols also male. I am a man, bro. Seun has refused to change my Moniker. That used to be my girlfriend's name when I opened Nairaland account
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by motherfucker: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
I thought ladies love bad boys buahahhahahah... when u see a nice calm and easy going guy, u call him pest, weakling, emotional
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Btruth: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Stupid thing.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by davidque007(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
What an idiot he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.