Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (67441 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by muller101(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
lonelydora:

Moniker is male. Gender symbols also male. I am a man, bro. Seun has refused to change my Moniker. That used to be my girlfriend's name when I opened Nairaland account
lolsssss. Make I give u seun mobile contact?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by lonelydora: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
muller101:
lolsssss. Make I give u seun mobile contact?

Oya nah.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by muller101(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
lonelydora:

Oya nah.
u will be charged for that o.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by fergie001: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
pussypounder:
Stages:
I. If you don't want to be a father yet, don't creamp1e even if you keep your nuts hanging out, Instead you can cream pie her assssshole smiley

II. Let her sit on your face before you teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest grin

III. Once the snail is already slimy, you can put just the mushroom tip inside but don't explode inside even though it's too sweet shocked

IV. Never keep your nuts hanging out for too long unless you will mistakenly put your akamu inside the pot embarassed

V. Then you can decide to bury the hammer so deep that the next explorer would think it was a dagger cool

Thank me later
Baba,I hail oooo

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by lonelydora: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
muller101:
u will be charged for that o.

No problem. You say you love steam engines? What work do you do?
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by ebenezf: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
ebusfav:
A Ugandan Man and a Facebook user, Alex Baale Gattusso, did what no one expected by sharing a photo of all the girls he has slept with. He also did put all the women he has slept with on blast.

The photo he shared, got him on the bad side of some Facebook users who ripped him apart. According to some of those who commented, sharing the photos makes him an idiot, and it's unthinkable to imagine that some people are supporting him.

However we couldn't get a screenshot of some of the comments on the post because it was pulled down, but here are some of the comments culled from Ugandanblog;

Caroline Leitch: I am sure his muma loves him, but that is a skinny yet also somehow flabby looking wretch. One that 90% of those photos, “his” women are scowering, real unhappy looking and the rest he is groping. I mean how low does it have to go that even unhappy looking women are ….gotta post that!

Jacob Sawasawa Munande: Some of yall niggas out here talking shit about this dude but most of yall wish yo bust all kind of nuts just like him but yall get none.

Citar Mignon: and that why h.i.v is so damn rampant in the Nigerian community and nobody says a word

Bianco Solomons: Cheating is disrespectful and disgusting… it doesn’t make you look ‘cool’ YOU’RE JUST AN IDIOT…I can’t believe some guys actually ‘support’ this kind of behavior..

Banjo Abims: Free the guy Abeg, what is he offering the hoes that they are all flocking around him…….. HIV indeed, how many Hoes Tiger Wood had?….. He should just watch out cos he is gonna end up with the baddest of them all, and that one is going to Bleep his life up…. That’s how it all ends….. All these falafolo ends up badly

More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/facebook-man-shares-photos-of-all-girls_10.html

Which of them still retains his semen. Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
madridguy:
Misplaced priorities.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by twisteddaNy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Babanla fu*kboy grin
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by GloriaNinja(f): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yea mmebi
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by ashawopikin(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See this guy who has a variety collections of ashewo tongue
grin
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by get2pauldy: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
konkobiliti
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Akinaukwa: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
That is the result of joblessness and mental disorder at its peak. He even looks like a hopeless and shapeless amoeba.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by talk2dmc(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mtcheeeeew ! Just 8 and u dey post am for facebook ! Come to my house u will see a gallary collections.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yeye dey smell. So he can count the number of women he has slept with? He is still a learner!
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by MarieSucre(f): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Franzinni:
the truth is.... This man has NO fault.... The girls agreed to be in the pictures without stress... As for the man.... He must have posted it online because that might be his highest achievement in life and hence the pride in nonesense.... But I don't blame him One bit!

I blame him. Doesn't he have shame?
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by jclassiq(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
pussypounder:
Stages:
I. If you don't want to be a father yet, don't creamp1e even if you keep your nuts hanging out, Instead you can cream pie her assssshole smiley

II. Let her sit on your face before you teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest grin

III. Once the snail is already slimy, you can put just the mushroom tip inside but don't explode inside even though it's too sweet shocked

IV. Never keep your nuts hanging out for too long unless you will mistakenly put your akamu inside the pot embarassed

V. Then you can decide to bury the hammer so deep that the next explorer would think it was a dagger cool

Thank me later

This sheet is funny AF.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by miketayo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
Isn't he too old for this
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by simplicity1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Abeg carry World Cup go give am.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Franzinni: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

I blame him. Doesn't he have shame?
You have a point there...
THEY!!!! Don't have shame for sure...
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by megafone: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by kayceefernandre: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
only 8 ugly oloshos and he thought em be james bond... him still dey learn work.. he is not a savage..

ur pikin tall no mean say em get brain
make he go collect trophy for em igwe
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by longerthroat(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
The girls look local sef
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
But the ladies aren't many compare to we naija guys.
Me self I fit count up to 18 girls that have mark their registers.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by expensive2(f): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
the third pix....m sure dats d guys sis
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Dagoma: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Served them right?
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Those girls had useless themselves at first. So I don't realy blame this Ojukwulike goat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by kamuzu(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
hmmm

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
When 150,000 is 1.8million UGX, fuck_ is very possible. And the girls are very beautiful too, talking about Ugandan girls. Only them day behave like girls way get evil spirit.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Deilluminator(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
I know that girls will hate this guy pass shit. Gbagam
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Deilluminator(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
I bought this piece of land just to read girls' comments

No trespassing.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by akigbemaru: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
ebusfav:
A Ugandan Man and a Facebook user, Alex Baale Gattusso, did what no one expected by sharing a photo of all the girls he has slept with. He also did put all the women he has slept with on blast.

The photo he shared, got him on the bad side of some Facebook users who ripped him apart. According to some of those who commented, sharing the photos makes him an idiot, and it's unthinkable to imagine that some people are supporting him.

However we couldn't get a screenshot of some of the comments on the post because it was pulled down, but here are some of the comments culled from Ugandanblog;

Caroline Leitch: I am sure his muma loves him, but that is a skinny yet also somehow flabby looking wretch. One that 90% of those photos, “his” women are scowering, real unhappy looking and the rest he is groping. I mean how low does it have to go that even unhappy looking women are ….gotta post that!

Jacob Sawasawa Munande: Some of yall niggas out here talking shit about this dude but most of yall wish yo bust all kind of nuts just like him but yall get none.

Citar Mignon: and that why h.i.v is so damn rampant in the Nigerian community and nobody says a word

Bianco Solomons: Cheating is disrespectful and disgusting… it doesn’t make you look ‘cool’ YOU’RE JUST AN IDIOT…I can’t believe some guys actually ‘support’ this kind of behavior..

Banjo Abims: Free the guy Abeg, what is he offering the hoes that they are all flocking around him…….. HIV indeed, how many Hoes Tiger Wood had?….. He should just watch out cos he is gonna end up with the baddest of them all, and that one is going to Bleep his life up…. That’s how it all ends….. All these falafolo ends up badly

More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/facebook-man-shares-photos-of-all-girls_10.html

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by bobbybrown007: 6:15am On Apr 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See this guy who has a variety collection of ashewo tongue
he his the boss, drilling them like trash. Maybe he might be your friend you no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.