Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,503 members, 7,920,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (10157 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2010
Hey, save ur nonsense and listen.
The bible contain words of jesus, reported story and narration. In Genesis it was a reported one while from mathew 27 it was jesus talking.
You guys are so dumb and lost. The bible was written by many men and because it is corrupt thats why we have thousands contradiction in there
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hey, save your nonsense and listen.
The bible contain words of jesus, reported story and narration. In Genesis it was a reported one while from mathew 27 it was jesus talking.
You guys are so dumb and lost. The bible was written by many men and because it is corrupt thats why we have thousands contradiction in there
The bible is corrupt yet half d stories in d terrorist manual called quran,were stolen from d bible
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2010
Shue, this is a blatant lie, the stories differ, is just the name of the prophets that came alike when using the english language, ABRAHAM is Ibrahim etc.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Shue, this is a blatant lie, the stories differ, is just the name of the prophets that came alike when using the english language, ABRAHAM is Ibrahim etc.

Is just d name of d prophets that were copied from d bible,since it existed b4 d quran
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

The orginal bible was destroyed, the original bible was dictated by jesus and not paul
Abu Zola:

Hey, save your nonsense and listen.
Abu Zola:

Are u sane, yes the bible is corrupt, written by one old fool called paul. The fact that i quote it when arguing with u does not make it uncorrupt, do it for arguement sake.

Hey Abuzola, what exactly are you saying, Jesus dictate some, many men wrote it, it was written by 'foolish' old paul. What of the parts that were written b4 paul? Did you read selenicious post, that should help you a lot, if you are willing to know the truth.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by tunnytox(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
These deluded ppl will continue to argue blindly and i can't blame them because islam is like a dungeon who ever falls into it need a divine intervention to come out
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
@toba- show me Isa, musa, Ibrahim in the bible since u alleged it was copied
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hey, The bible were collected and put together, some were history. This was the part that was available before paul, a plagarized history
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hey, The bible were collected and put together, some were history. This was the part that was available before paul, a plagarized history

can u show examples of these parts, with proofs of the right version, not just imaginations
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
E.g luke
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

E.g luke

Luke

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ignorance is indeed a serious disease grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It shows you know nothing about the bible grin grin grin grin

I wonder where you do your copy and paste
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
Olodo, tell us u don't know so that i can educate u like ur deluded percel Toba
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by illusion2: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Olodo, tell us u don't know so that i can educate u like your deluded percel Toba
No insults my guy. . . no need for that smiley
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
Refree u dey do ojoro o, so u didn't see him insult me abi
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by illusion2: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Refree u dey do ojoro o, so u didn't see him insult me abi
Allow peace to reign wink
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2010
Tell him too
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Olodo, tell us u don't know so that i can educate u like your deluded percel Toba

Abuzola you don't know anything both in the Quran and in the bible. I can challenge you for a debate in the Quran and the Ahadiths any time and any day and I will defeat you totally.

You are just following Muhammedan Islam like zombie. You know nothing about the Quran, you just follow what your s-t-u-p-i-d Imam tell you in your satanic mosques.

The Quran is evil. I have read the Quran and I have researched it more than all Islamic scholars combined,  Okay.

Why should anyone follow Muhammed who was fooled by satan? Why should anyone follow Muhammed who could not discern when satan was casting his words into his tongue ?

You claim the bible is corrupt, but why are saying that the bible confirms the membership of Muhammed ?  Nonsense !!!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
It seems u didn't read the past post. The bible is 87% corrupt,
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Lets see d quran.How many angels were talking to mary? When d birth of jesus was announced. Sura3:42,45 says several,whilst sura 19:17-21 says one.Mohammad dat wrote d quran was blind&sick mentally
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
Lol, toba u are lying, u are a liar, thats not what the verse says, hahahaha try again
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

Really ?

Why did Muhammed copy and plagiarised it ?

The Quran is not revealed neither is it divine because it is Muhammed's own imaginations and words cleverly projected into the mouth of allah (the black stone).
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
t.truth:

Really ?

Why did Muhammed copy and plagiarised it ?

The Quran is not revealed neither is it divine because it is Muhammed's own imaginations and words cleverly projected into the mouth of allah (the black stone).

NEVER, show me any if you can find one
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by grace5: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
Sura3:42,45

M[b]ary and Jesus
[3:42] The angels said, "O Mary, GOD has chosen you and purified you. He has chosen you from all the women.

[3:43] "O Mary, you shall submit to your Lord, and prostrate and bow down with those who bow down."

[3:44] This is news from the past that we reveal to you. You were not there when they drew their raffles to select Mary's guardian. You were not present when they argued with one another.[/b]
[size=13pt]
[3:45] The angels said, "O Mary, GOD gives you good news: a Word from Him whose name is `The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary. He will be prominent in this life and in the Hereafter, and one of those closest to Me.'[/size]

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
@Abuzola :

It was Ibn Khazem (1064) who was the first Muhammadan to charge that the Bible has been corrupted and falsified by the followers of Moses and Jesus. This charge was made in a last ditch and desperate effort to defend 'Islam' against Christianity because he came upon the many serious and unexplainable contradictions and differences between the Quran and the Bible.

4:82 Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah would surely have found therein much discrepancy.

The unity of the Qur-an is admittedly greater than that of any other sacred book. And yet how can we account for it except through the unity of Allah's purpose and design? From a mere human point of view, we should have expected much discrepancy, because (1) the Messenger who promulgated it was not a learned man or philosopher, (2) it was promulgated at various times and in various circumstances, and (3) it is addressed to all grades of mankind. Yet, when properly understood, its various pieces fit together well even when arranged without any regard to chronological order. There was just the One Inspirer and the One Inspired#

This is a preposterous statement since the Quran contains only a fraction of the history and precepts that are in the Bible.
A COPY can never be equal to the ORIGINAL. Moreover as is shown here, there is an ENORMOUS number of DISCREPENCIES in the QURAN.

Contrary to all the assertions and attempted falsifications of the historical records, the Quran is found to be as CORRUPTIBLE as any other document written or recorded by HUMAN beings:

1 Since writing materials were very scarce in Arabia at the time of Muhammad and most of the people were ILLITERATE, the Quran was first of all 'memorised' by different people at different times in different places whenever and wherever the alleged 'revelations descended' to Muhammad over a period of almost 23 years.

2 It is a fact that human memory can be very selective and subjective hence altering the original events and when transmitted down the line it would inevitably be corrupted.

3 Verses were written on palm fronds, bark of trees, bones of sheep or camels, bits of wood or stone, strips of leather, potsherds and odd bits of parchment again in different places at different times. To collect, collate and analyse such disparate materiel fully, comprehensively and truthfully is impossible.

4 According to the Hadiths, some verses were eaten by a goat - since they were written on palm fronds or tree bark - on the day Muhammad died.

5 Other verses perished during the civil wars that occurred after Muhammad's death during which many of the memorisers were slaughtered.

6 Quranic verses were deleted and or added to by Muhammad and or his followers over a period of almost 23 years (Abrogating & Abrogated verses). There never was an 'original' manuscript of the Quran.

7 It is reported in Ahadith that Abdullah Sarh, who was one of scribes who wrote down the verses as recited to him by Muhammad would suggest variations to them to which Muhammad agreed upon. After a while, Abdullah decided to renounce 'Islam' on the ground that if the 'revelations' were from Allah, then not even Muhammad would have had the audacity to change them. Later, when Muhammad 'conquered' Mecca, he wanted him murdered to shut his mouth.

8 Since the Kufic script had no vowels, hence there were different interpretations of the verses made by different people adding to the confusion and the multiplicity of Quranic manuscripts.

9 The Quran is full of Abrogated and Abrogating verses which no Omniscient 'God' would have committed; such a multitude of 'changes of the Divine Mind' cannot and should not be attributed to a divine Being since this would constitute the ultimate blasphemy.

10 The Quranic texts that existed after the death of Muhammad were numerous and incompatible. There was not in existence any collection of revelations in a final form because as long as he was alive, new 'MADE to ORDER REVELATIONS' were being added to or changed by Muhammad from the earlier ones.

11 Muhammad never had the chance to authorise and supervise the collection of a single Quran for his followers to adhere to. This was his greatest and most devastating failing and the cause of a continuous division of his Umma for the last 1400 years.

12 Umar ibn al Khattab ordered Zaid ibn Thabit, Muhammad's secretary, to collect all the available records into one compilation.

13 It is a matter of record that Umar al Khattab always insisted that there was Surat al Rajam which of course is not included in Uthman's version.

14 In Uthman's version of the Quran, Meccan verses were interloped into Madinan Suras and vise verse.

15 The Quran is not 'written' in the chronological order of the 'revelations' but in the order of the Suras with the most verses in descending order. The first verse - from Laylat al Qadr - of the Quran of the first Sura is actually the 96th in this arrangement instead of being the first.

16 The first Sura in the Quran is al Fatiha of SEVEN verses and should have been between the 105th to 114th instead had it not been for the fact that it should not have been a Sura in the Quran but just an opening supplication and hence the Quran should have had only 113 Suras.

17 The fact that almost every verse in the Quran needs interpretations, interpolations and elaborations, speaks volumes as to its legibility and ease of understanding even by the greatest authorities on the Arabic language. A chapter in Jalal al Din al Suyuti's Kitab al Itqan is devoted to this by addressing not only the misarrangement of the contents of the Uthmanic recension of the Quran but also its difficult language.

Abuzola, I can go on and on, but the sickening problem with you and other Muhammedans is the denial of facts and veracity. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
T truth pls show me one discrepancy in the Quran and save ur breathe
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
NUMBER ONE CONTRADITION

66: 12 And [Mariam] the daughter of `Imran who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into her (body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations and was one of the devout (Servants).
19: 28 "O sister of Aaron! thy father was not a man of evil nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"

The Quran erroneously assumed that Mariam, the SISTER of Moses and Aaron, is the SAME as Mary the MOTHER of Jesus. This error alone, would negate the VERACITY of the Quran since it would have been impossible for the angel Gabriel, who according to the ORIGINAL story in the Gospels, was the one who PREDICTED the birth of Jesus to Mary in the first place. No messenger of any God could make such a mistake, except in the circumstance where Allah is NOT the same as the God of Israel and Jesus
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
Let me address ur baseless assertion,

Narrated mughirah ibn shubah, a companion of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) relates that he was reciting the Quran before the christian of Najran and whilst reciting the verse
'At length she brought (the baby) to her people, carrying him, they said,'O Mary ! Truely an amazing thing thou hast brought, O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil nor thy mother unchase' (Quran 19:27-28)

The christians confronted him and said,'You read,'O sister of Aaron in the Quran whereas moses was born much before jesus.

Mughirah ibn shubah did not know what to say so when he went to the Prophet he asked Prophet muhammad about it , whereupon Muhammad said ,'The People of the old age used to give the names of pious people who had gone before them to their persons'

sahih muslim, vol 3, 2135

thank God am a muslim, the i.d.i.o.t was deceiving himself.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
Zola what abt this? Sura3:144 states dat all messengers died b4 mohammad,but sura4:158 claims dat jesus was raised to God(alive) shed more light,b4 i post my nxt questn
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
Oya everybody open ur Quran lets see who is lying me or Toba.

QURAN 3:144 'Muhammad is no more than a messenger, and indeed many messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed , will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers) ? And he who turns back on his heels , not the least harm will he do to Allah and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful'
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Oya everybody open your Quran lets see who is lying me or Toba.

QURAN 3:144 'Muhammad is no more than a messenger, and indeed many messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed , will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers) ? And he who turns back on his heels , not the least harm will he do to Allah and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful'

does d many messengers here include jesus or not?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2010
If i say many people are sinners what does it implify
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

If i say many people are sinners what does it implify
I askd a ques abt Jesus based on ur quran.I put it to u,do u think Jesus was part of d many messengers being talkd abt in sura3

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi / How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read / Can A Born Again Christian Lose His Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.