Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard (3591 Views)

What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) / Steven Gerrard And Frank Lampard Who Is Better At Their Respective Club? / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by nateevs(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ibime:

Am a big fan of Lamps, but at this moment Cesc is on a level that Lampard has never reached in his whole career

Absolute trash. . Big time bollocks! . . Now it's gone away from creativity. . It's now a "level of career". .
I am not a big fan of Lamps . . never had been but man eye no pain me.

I don't know what Fab may become in 2yrs but to suggest now that what he's done now is bigger than anything Lampard ever saw in his career. . . We must be talking about someone else.

Please let us know what these things are.
Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by ritchboy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nateevs must mean something like "daftestniggatowalktheearth" in ur mother tongue.

A. Comparing wilshere(CM) to wright(CF) is a million times dafter than comparing cesc(CM) to lamps(CM). when i said "not quite as daft" i was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Obviously i have over estimated ur intelligence since it flew right over ur head.
Why is comparing two players(cesc & lamps) who play similar roles daft? Cos cesc is more creative? Are u telling me we cant compare drogba to ibra cos ibra is technically superior? We cant compare torres to rvp cos rvp hits a better dead ball? DAFT MAN!!

B. I never said i was "leaning on lamps side". Which oracle in ur village gave u this idea? While creating a thread asking who is more CREATIVE is daft(since the answer is crystal clear), comparing the two players(asking who is better) isnt cos they play similar positions. i.e who is more creative, rooney or drogba? = daft question. who is the better player, rooney or drogba? Reasonable question. DAFT MAN!!

C. Of course, THE AWARD IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE OPINION OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE. FACT!
how else could lampard be the second best player as at december 2005 ahead of etoo, henry, totti, shevchenko, etc? Sh.t, i'd think 12 times b4 picking lampard ahead of rosicky then. cheesy
How can u say "u dont care" if they got it wrong with cannavaro and still use it as a yardstick for declaring lampard the 2nd best player on earth? If u think theyve got it wrong just once, u are an even bigger idi.ot than initially feared. How do u explain kaka & MESSI being voted ahead of RONALDO in 2007? Do u need more examples?

D. Fabregas has "won nothing yet"? Hahaha, i'm sure u can find ur way to wikipedia and see how many honours cesc has won since u found lampard's.
I take it you have now accepted ur understanding of English is terrible. If u still insist i called lampard comin 2nd "a disgrace", then it's never too late to get a decent education cheesy
Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by nateevs(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
A. Comparing wilshere(CM) to wright(CF) is a million times dafter than comparing cesc(CM) to lamps(CM). when i said "not quite as daft" i was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Obviously i have over estimated your intelligence since it flew right over your head.
Why is comparing two players(cesc & lamps) who play similar roles daft? Cos cesc is more creative? Are u telling me we cant compare drogba to ibra cos ibra is technically superior? We cant compare torres to rvp cos rvp hits a better dead ball? DAFT MAN!!

You never read well. You never understand a word before you click the reply button. I never said comparing two players is daft. . I said comparing Cesc's creativity to Lamps is daft and mentioned over and over and over again that Lamps was never a flair player and the comparison is daft.

How did you miss this. . ? Now you are coming back to what I said earlier , Can you do urself a favour and re-read my posts. . . Ricthboy = daftboy. . . grin grin grin

B. I never said i was "leaning on lamps side". Which oracle in your village gave u this idea? While creating a thread asking who is more CREATIVE is daft(since the answer is crystal clear), comparing the two players(asking who is better) isnt cos they play similar positions. i.e who is more creative, rooney or drogba? = daft question. who is the better player, rooney or drogba? Reasonable question. DAFT MAN!!

Now this is where I slightly modified my argument. Lampard is at the end of his career; probably a year left of top flight football. . At the heights of Lamps career he would have been benching Fab's current form - So it will be unfair to compare Lamps and Fab as Fab is beginning to find his stride. .

It is daft to compare Fab and Ronaldinho and ask who is the better player even though they play the same position. . because now Fab is a better player? . . It is very daft. Both are not in the prime of their careers. Hence the daft comparison . . It's not reasonable. . and if you can't understand this no one can help you.

Let me spell it out. Comparing two players in the same position has to be done within the boundaries of sanity. You can't pluck out two footballers out of the blues all for the sake of comparison. You can't compare Fab with Scholes just because they play the same position. That's bordering on insanity.

C. Of course, THE AWARD IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE OPINION OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE. FACT!
how else could lampard be the second best player as at december 2005 ahead of etoo, henry, totti, shevchenko, etc? Sh.t, i'd think 12 times b4 picking lampard ahead of rosicky then. Cheesy
How can u say "u dont care" if they got it wrong with cannavaro and still use it as a yardstick for declaring lampard the 2nd best player on earth? If u think theyve got it wrong just once, u are an even bigger idi.ot than initially feared. How do u explain kaka & MESSI being voted ahead of RONALDO in 2007? Do u need more examples?

Now you are going round in circles. Should we then disregard it ? since it's nothing more than the opinion of a group of people. Opinions can be ignored, disregarded. Especially as you have now seen that they have made numerous mistakes, the awards that have ever been given are not more than the opinion of people.

You have to be insane to be suggesting that. The powers that be vote and we've come to know it that way. If Fab continues to stay in top form, he could be the world's No1 some day. Just like now, I will he is the world's best player. . not "The opinion of a group of people" just because I want to prove a point.

This argument has gone too far and blowing out of proportion. Let's stick to the argument. Is it right to comapre Fab and Lamps?. . .If yes, on what grounds?
Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by ritchboy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nateevs' sanity has been irreversibly compromised. . .
U never said lampard and cesc cant be compared? Yet in the same post u say it would be "unfair" to compare lampard and cesc cos lampard is at the end of his career. Then still go on to say it would be "VERY DAFT" and "bordering on insanity" to compare cesc to ronaldinho and scholes for THE VERY SAME REASON(age) as Lampard? U just shot urself in ur left foot two seconds after claiming u dont have a gun. Someone obviously hasnt been taking his pills!

U almost make it sound like lampard is 80 years old when he's 31. A central midfielder should still be in and around his prime at 31. Didnt lampard himself say last season was his best?
Lampard in his prime(whenever u say that was) is still inferior to Cesc of today(who will probably still improve). Have u been watching cesc at all?

So if the "powers that be" VOTE Marlon Harewood the best player in the world for a YEAR, he is the best player in the world? People like Amodu Shaibu & Stephen Appiah are the ones nateevs is refering to as "the powers that be". Not to mention the managers/captains of San Marino, Fiji, Andorra etc. I'm having a laugh.
If the Nigerian Government decide to behead all the new-born twins in ur village, they are right? If ur boss tells u "you are a consummate mor.on and belong in a mental institution", he is right?(well actually he wont be far from the truth) cheesy
Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by eldee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
We're not talking about who's the better player here, we're talking about creativity.
Fab4 is the most creative player in the EPL.
Forget trophies, his understanding of the games is compared to none.

Come on, Fab4 has a hand in most of Arsenal's goals this season and before now??
That's what stats don't show you. . . creativity is more than assists and goals, Fabregas opens back fours with his passes.
Fab4 is the only reason a striker like Adebayor will score that many goals.

Stats don't show you how many penultimate passes he's made towards goals.
Stats don't show you how many of his passes that get wasted by Adebayor and Bendtner.
Stats don't show you how many of his passes have resulted in free kicks and penalties.

Creativity?? Come on . . . Fabregas is the best in the EPL.
Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by nateevs(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2010
eldee:

We're not talking about who's the better player here, we're talking about creativity.
Fab4 is the most creative player in the EPL.
Forget trophies, his understanding of the games is compared to none.

Come on, Fab4 has a hand in most of Arsenal's goals this season and before now??
That's what stats don't show you. . . creativity is more than assists and goals, Fabregas opens back fours with his passes.
Fab4 is the only reason a striker like Adebayor will score that many goals.

Stats don't show you how many penultimate passes he's made towards goals.
Stats don't show you how many of his passes that get wasted by Adebayor and Bendtner.
Stats don't show you how many of his passes have resulted in free kicks and penalties.

Creativity?? Come on . . . Fabregas is the best in the EPL.

I don't think anyone has argued against this . . Everyone agrees. .
Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by eldee(m): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2010
nateevs:

I don't think anyone has argued against this . . Everyone agrees. .

'Even if we go by your criteria, Lampard whups Fabregas.'

That's the quote I saw. . . the first poster was asking us to make our judgements based on creativity.
Re: Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard by A40(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2010
Overall achievements then maybe Lampard but on current form Fabregas is light years ahead of him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Predict This Season's Champion League Winner. Will Chelsea Retain It Or.. Choose / Uk Pool Week 38 Updates / Mourinho Sues Kenyan Witchdoctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.