Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls (4125 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by laudate: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
vivaBiafra:
I can decipher you also have serious issues with comprehension or you're daft in understanding or both.

You didn't ask yourself: The same chemical engineering that got accredited to UNIZIK and Ansu that were founded yesterday didn't get accredited to UNN whose students were already studying the course before the war broke out in 1967.

If you have sense at all, you'll see where I wrote that others were banned but only UNN ban remained in place because their chemical engineering students and lecturers pioneered construction of main weapons that wiped Nigerian soldiers like ants (if you go to hellfire, you can ask Murtula Mohammed of Abagana).

Typical shallow zombie shallow cone brain with no reasoning. That's why Awolowo rejected Oduduwa Republic in 1966 but started screaming "restructuring" just before he drank rat poison in 1987.

Your people should pay me school fees for all this education I'm giving you.

Now get off my mentions before I break your empty cone head with strong koboko.

Stop throwing childish tantrums on this thread, simply because your shallow propaganda has been busted. We all know your ilk and your modus operandi. When you run out of verifiable facts, you start throwing childish insults and tantrums. sad

Well, since you have now told the whole world that you are just a "shallow zombie shallow cone brain with no reasoning," who am I to dispute this fact? shocked Everyone can see how you confessed that "you also have serious issues with comprehension or you're daft in understanding or both." Eeyah! I pray that you are able to find relief from the plagues that afflict your soul. undecided

The fact that a university was accredited to run a course in the past, does not mean it will always be accredited each time the National Universities Commission (NUC) decides to conduct its' checks, or that such a university cannot fail to secure accreditation for that same course from NUC, in subsequent years. For example, University of Ibadan was denied accreditation for its Law courses in 2005, but was granted full accreditation to run the same course in 2009, after it put its' house in order in 2006, because it secured an interim accreditation to do so, once it had complied with the NUC's guidelines. sad

In 1990, the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) was denied the chance to run courses in Medical Rehabilitation (despite having full accreditation to run courses in medicine), but finally met the criteria needed to do so between 1999/2000, after which it was granted interim accreditation. It secured full accreditation for the same course in 2007. It was also denied a chance to run Dental Surgery at undergraduate level in 1990, but was granted interim approval to run the same course in 2007 after it was able to demonstrate its' capacity to do so. From 1990 to 2016, there is no record that UNN applied to the NUC for accreditation to run any Chemical Engineering courses, or that it was denied a chance to do just that. How can a university be prevented from running a course, when it has not even applied for approval or accreditation to do so?

Kindly download the full report of the National Universities Commission (NUC) on the list of courses that local universities have been granted full permission to conduct at degree level. http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2016/08/UNDERGRADUATE-ACCREDITATION-RESULTS-1990-MARCH-2016.pdf

Please ask for a refund from the schools you attended. You are simply unable to decode the difference between fact and fiction, even though your teachers tried very hard to give you some semblance of an education. sad
Re: Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
bla bla bla...Seems an ipod member bleeped your mother's pussy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions / What PALM is this on Enugu State Roundabout(pics) / Pictures Of Peter Obi In Sokoto: Very Massive

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.