Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) (55751 Views)

Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
WHAT A FUGLY MAN! EWW
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by fof1: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

The man should take the matter to court .... It is a civil offence
http://citzenreporters..com/2016/04/breach-of-promise-to-marry-and-remedies.html?m=1

http://t.guardian.ng/features/the-breach-of-promise-to-marry-and-its-legal-consequences/
These links are for people who are interested in learning. Not trolls like falconey

SHE BETTER RUN AWAY THAN TO BE ENSLAVED THEREAFTER. THE MARRIAGE IS NOT FULLY CONSUMATED. GOOD REASON TO STATE ON A GOOD SLATE. GOD WILL HEAL THEIR HEARTS.
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Skmoda360(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
She wasn't in love with the man. Maybe they forced her into it
Forced you 'say'..common!!!
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by henocherry18: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
The man should just move on with his life
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by agbe1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
I just dey Look the Bride...

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by ekems2017(f): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bros some parent head no dey here o!

Skmoda360:

Forced you 'say'..common!!!
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by megareal: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
olrotimi:
See the man face sef like ghost for yoruba movie, why she no go run. grin
grin

Na wetin I been wan talk. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by guychidile: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
You never want settle down,yet you allowed the poor guy waste his resources and energy.,why not tell the guy onset no,so he will look for another cute girl..
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by guychidile: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
You never want settle down,yet you allowed the poor guy waste his resources and energy.,why not tell the guy onset no,so he will look for another cute girl.I beg your pardon

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
this is wickedness.... she shouldn't have agreed to marry him at first place. all the money and foods and even time is wasted.
very bad of her

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
So sad that this happened to abbey my dear brother and a devoted Christian.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Jerryman94(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Timiblanko(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
i swear i know this lady, she is a twins, omo baba celestia. I been done toast her back then, chai i must go there this week...
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by openmyway: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Base on logistics, she thought about the whole thing at the dying minutes. The family shouldn't blame her, ending it now is better than divorce.
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by lozanni(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
I guess no be only Oshogbo weed that's too sweet...there's something in mini mini wene wene..sweeter than..

I hope the bride did not mistakenly crash at osogbo, in the early hours of her wedding day.
It seems those winches are giving defective brooms to their members, thats why many are crash landing. grin

Seriously, maybe pre-nuptial fright got the better of the bride and so she fled, like many other runaway brides.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by eluquenson(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
She's simply mad

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Timiblanko(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]i swear i know this lady, she is a twins, omo baba celestia. I been done toast her back then, chai i must go there this week...
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Fourwinds: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Missmossy:
Why wait till the wedding day?? Such a wicked action. Some ladies though. Makes no sense if you ask me.
all I know she will receive her payment in full....it is just a matter of time
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by 2bam: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
I pray you marry soon again since u delibrately ran away from your first husband to be,but I wonder how because you have put that man in agony mankind we not forgive you.
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by haykes(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bombastically Bornbastard Bae
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by profbabatunde: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by ray48: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by sharpwriter(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
She wasn't in love with the man. Maybe they forced her into it
But it was said that they dated for 7 yrs
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Bahddo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
That's terrible. Imagine the wasted resources, energy and time; imagine the stress, the embarrassment. There's no excuse for that sort of behavior, except maybe she was kidnapped (which she obviously wasn't).

If you really don't want to marry him, then don't say yes to his proposal. It's that simple.
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by bellair: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
ugly couple , she is wise

You are unwise. If this was done to her,we will not hear the end of it. What goes around, comes around. The word is KARMA.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
yarimo:
Village people have finally succeeded in her case, chai
grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by detosho: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I don't have to educate you. Oau is already doing a half-baked job of your life.....

I'm interested in knowing what University educated you, that University which failed to help you learn that there is nothing called Civil offence except in the Military, that University which failed to help you learn that the remedy for Breach of Promise to Marry is simply a specialized form of remedy for breach of contract, especially where the Promisee had acted upon such promise.
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by filterpaper234(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ghen Ghen, d babe don watch India movie tire
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by osenidvdg(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
ajalawole:
Why she go run on her wedding day. Any girl that try that shit with me ehn, her family go ear am say na base on logistic
What will you do if someone try it with u?
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
ugly couple , she is wise
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so they dont beget ugly siblings bah?
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHAT A FUGLY MAN! EWW
he is ruggudly handsome smiley.stop hating cheesy
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by brightolaton(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
olrotimi:
See the man face sef like ghost for yoruba movie, why she no go run. grin
grin

You are very wicked human bein grin are you reading my mind?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.