Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) (55749 Views)

Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
megareal:

Na wetin I been wan talk. cheesy

grin grin
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by villavic(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Onos866:
wink grin cheesy wink smiley

Why did she run away during courtship.
Hissssssssssss. I drop my pen! angry
na pen u use write dis 1 abi, i drop my book too
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Toscoas2(m): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2017
figure007:
From oka akoko?? Hmmmm if you are from that state alone you can relate to how oka is... Villagers you are Weldone oo... If you ask her what happen I can tell you she might not have a good reason...powers beyond physical is at hand ..
Do you HV to display your foolishness? Oka Ondo is different from Oka Akoko. read to understand and ask question where you can.
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by adecz: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Women!!! undecided

Dem fit betray you without notice.

Dats why you must treat them roughly..

Women!!! angry
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by adecz: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Women!!! undecided

Dem fit betray you without notice.

Dats why you must treat them roughly..

Imagine the shame & pain of the groom & his family.

Women!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.