Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

#BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) (58288 Views)

Tacha Mobbed At Rivers State NYSC Camp / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
She is welcome!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by quinndez(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
rexericx:
Look alike

T boss.. die hard fan

Aww. You're so beautiful. I love you but I love TBoss more. Kisses babe!

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by loveuGOD: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Where are the mob and where are mopol or bouncer who guided her against the mob.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by quinndez(f): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
#BossNation always repping their Queen. TBoss is a star already niyen o. Love her so much

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by positivelord: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
We love you BOSS QUEEN.

As far as am concern, Grace stole your crown and give to EFE.

No problem. We still love you. We always do.

#TBOSS

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by tribalistseun: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's not like she did anything wrong,it's just that there's tension in the air that bigbrother might crown her the winner. But after Efe won , she's good to go
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
TBOSS IS THE MOST POPULAR AMONGST ALL THE HOUSEMATES.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by mr1759: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tboss should start her tour from her land Edo state,
she should not make the mistake again
no place like home
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by amanikondo: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
How can a nation like this grow? When their energy is spent on MMM and BB naija.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Base on logistics.. Tboss beauty is overrated angry angry

Haha see painment! Jealousy go kpai you o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Celsony: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
olapluto:
We really have many jobless people to go to airport to welcome this lady home for....

Doing nothing. Celebrating nudity and indecency.

You spoke my mind brother. So many jobless people around celebrating nothing but immorality.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Shirleykiel(f): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Can't I have some peace with these bbnaija people. Thought the game was over
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by LordOfNaira: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
I heard "mob" and it got me thinking about "Vampire Mob"
You want to get scared Check my signature!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by MikkySmiles(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
angry
dis bbn news don dey fade nah...FP all d time....
Based on logistics,who tubaba don epp
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by OTEGA1: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Buy how can someone wear base on logistics T-shirt to welcome and shout TBoss.Na wa
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by jtwest(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
The way she is always doing her face, how this tbores go look when she old sef sad angry undecided

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Ejanla07: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Babymama loading
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by drealnamdy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe and bisola arrived back...Nigerians full airport... Tboss and co came back days later, na so Nigerians full Airport.. Who is next to come back now.... I guess its big brother himself.. The oloshi himself that almost gave d crown to the witch cos of conji.. angry if not that Nigerians fought had and was ready to rain down on big brother like the holy ghost if the votes had done the other way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Base on logistics.. Tboss beauty is overrated angry angry

No, she's really beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Tmsungs(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Someone just stole my last Bleep tho,im sorry
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by ChristyB(f): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okay, i go wake up, bath, dress up then go airport go wait for person wey i no sabi all in the name of game?
Taaaaaa dem neba chee comthing
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by micheal77766(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed tongue

hmm enjoy ya self tboss

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by micheal77766(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
jtwest:
The way she is always doing her face, how this tbores go look when she old sef sad angry undecided

na u know how person go look wen she gets old
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by martineverest(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
the truth remains,this lady is the actual celebrity and she will be the biggest...efe will fade like tayo faniran....her beauty will attract many

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Stanbeto: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Based on Logistics ur Back to Naija
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Bollinger(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
maberry:
Medicine after death grin
BTW
So people go just leave their house go airport to wait for Tboss and Co
Chai... I die well

And that all this for this old woman. Smh.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by steve6: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
FTC grin grin grin

=== HAVE YOU HEARD.....
Oxford dictionary New Edition..
Tboss:{ťé:bųž}(noun)--The habit of spending millions of money in a week.
E.g: "Emeka Tbossed 50million at the club within one week".
Kemen:{ķımēēņ}(noun)-- Means a situation where a man can't handle his erection in the house.
E.g: "The man kemen his wife's sister in broad daylight"
Efe:{eféħ}(noun)-- It means automatic success based on logistics and humility.
E.g: Charles wasencountered by efe after writing his third waec".
Thanks for reading....takecare

Creative !
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by ebujany(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Op where th mob abi na 2face fans u dey regard as mob

Lol, e pain am

Bros, lagoon no get gate....you can do the needful
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by moufan: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
this op is very stuuuupid,so where is the mob.
fooooolish op
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Bestbeelieve: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
some peeps should get a job... grin grin grin
https://www.justfrom5k.com?a=413
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by lilycasera(f): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Op where th mob abi na 2face fans u dey regard as mob

Hater spotted!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.