Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

#BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) (58324 Views)

Tacha Mobbed At Rivers State NYSC Camp / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
iamtewwy:
I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it made its way to freedom. The last of my fvcks was finally given.
Guy, why na? I dey inside bus dey laf like crase man. Reminds me of a similar read wr d dude said stuff like: "give me your fvcks, he thundered........". lmao
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:

No, she's really beautiful.
yes she is but not extremely beautiful as I thought
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by MrHighSea: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
mr1759:
base on logistics Tboss is the real celebrity.

Efe should understand thant in this business overtaking is allowed

Tboss the most popular
based in recession, i can sale my temporary celebrity status for N25m.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mamalahawt:

Haha see painment! Jealousy go kpai you o
why should I be jealous... She is beautiful but she is overrated
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by oruma19: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
mr1759:
base on logistics Tboss is the real celebrity.

Efe should understand thant in this business overtaking is allowed

Tboss the most popular
olodo. U don't even knw d meaning of popular. Efe is d real deal Tboss isn't popular, she is famous
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by bejick(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
loveuGOD:
Where are the mob and where are mopol or bouncer who guided her against the mob.

the mob are still coming they will soon reach the hairport to hit on TBOSS with their private jet.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by newspostng(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Quinn22(f): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
TBOSS my love! The only sugar in my tea! the only apple of my eye! I love you! Forever my fav and realest BBN celeb! cool kiss
#TBOSSNATION
#TeamTBOSS

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by mr1759: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
oruma19:
olodo. U don't even knw d meaning of popular. Efe is d real deal Tboss isn't popular, she is famous

Tboss is the celebrity period, if you like jump into lagoon you can't tell me how to make my choice

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Khameal007(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
wait ....no be this airport news I don dey hear since 3days naw? abi them no dey commot there ...
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by vicardino(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
U sell books? Where at?
Deseo:

No, she's really beautiful.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
iamtewwy:
I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it made its way to freedom. The last of my fvcks was finally given.

ahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by drtee247(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
A gurl dat shamelessly showed her boobs to the whole world to see... cry
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by itzemar(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
FTC grin grin grin

=== HAVE YOU HEARD.....
Oxford dictionary New Edition..
Tboss:{ťé:bųž}(noun)--The habit of spending millions of money in a week.
E.g: "Emeka Tbossed 50million at the club within one week".
Kemen:{ķımēēņ}(noun)-- Means a situation where a man can't handle his erection in the house.
E.g: "The man kemen his wife's sister in broad daylight"
Efe:{eféħ}(noun)-- It means automatic success based on logistics and humility.
E.g: Charles wasencountered by efe after writing his third waec".
Thanks for reading....takecare

I think the second one should be "kemened" grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by sosa993: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

Guy, why na? I dey inside bus dey laf like crase man. Reminds me of a similar read wr d dude said stuff like: "give me your fvcks, he thundered........". lmao

as in extremely funny and creative. iamtewwy nice one
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by uchennaq(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
I really don't understand TBOSS looks, she will look fine sometimes and look old sometimes. Bits me undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Codes151(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Don name this girl cuz Kemen fuckup ... this girl no fine self
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by troy20(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is there any chance we can move on wih our lives now nairaland please.this crap is not even anywhere near entertainment
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
iamtewwy:

Very deep _bruh_ grin
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by caukerzee(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
. .

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by toye440: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
with who ? abeg make una find them condom before she turn baby mama
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by officialdspice: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
FTC grin grin grin

=== HAVE YOU HEARD.....
Oxford dictionary New Edition..
Tboss:{ťé:bųž}(noun)--The habit of spending millions of money in a week.
E.g: "Emeka Tbossed 50million at the club within one week".
Kemen:{ķımēēņ}(noun)-- Means a situation where a man can't handle his erection in the house.
E.g: "The man kemen his wife's sister in broad daylight"
Efe:{eféħ}(noun)-- It means automatic success based on logistics and humility.
E.g: Charles wasencountered by efe after writing his third waec".
Thanks for reading....takecare
Lwkmd
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) by edupedia: 2:41am On Apr 13, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Base on logistics.. Tboss beauty is overrated angry angry

...BASED on your meaningless logistics your statement and conclusion make no sense!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Does Korede Bello Look Different In These New Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.