Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,309 members, 7,881,137 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri (30426 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by coputa(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
uyplus:
And these are our youths, the acclaimed leaders of tomorrow. We are finished!
The youths should have been led by the Government into the future(tomorrow) as it is done in other climes.Since they've failed,they now resort to self help.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by dragonking3: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lordsocrates:
The South South is a shame... CELEBRATING, Tompollos, and Asari Dokobo .. touts who have used them for their selfish interest.

Asari instead of investing in the creeks, investing in the people they claim to fight for.. they rather invest in another country, while coming homes with guns and drinks for the fools and idiots there to first drink and then kill and destroy each other and their lands.

I am Proud that we in Aks and Cali have small sense... no stupid hero worshiping theives
The SS is not the only one guilty of this. Virtually every state and region does this.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by coputa(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
bettercreature:
We Dont celebrate thiefs and hooligans in southwest
The south West are the legendary bootlickers on mother earth.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by emu22(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
skedman:
you are big fool for comparing jagaban with a mere criminal

small fool,I sight u because criminal no be criminal.thief na thief

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by emu22(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
chrisnice11:

Who be this self

Ask Google
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by caesaraba(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
emu22:

why do people always say that d s.s celebrates criminals,they are our own so we gats celebrate dem.show me one region that doesn't ave a criminal.Everybody na thief na say dem Neva catch u.one way or d oda we all Dom steal.fact

Speak for yourself. If your parents brought you guys up to be thieves, mine didn't. Don't come shouting that everyone is a thief just because you are one.
Your words, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by emu22(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
caesaraba:

Speak for yourself. If your parents brought you guys up to be thieves, mine didn't. Don't come shouting that everyone is a thief just because you are one.
Your words, not mine.

See dis one,go listen to bush meat.even tubaba yan am say if u Neva steal before him go tell u say na lie.Reality looking at u in d face and u trying to play saint.knowingly or unknowingly u must ave taken something DAT isn't urs without d owners concert,what do u call day bros?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by emu22(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
caesaraba:

Your words, not mine.

See dis one,go listen to bush meat.even tubaba yan am say if u Neva steal before him go tell u say na lie.Reality looking at u in d face and u trying to play saint.knowingly or unknowingly u must ave taken something DAT isn't urs without d owners concert,what do u call dat bros?
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Oildichotomy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

The difference is that despite the fact that there's really no difference between Tinubu and Ibori, the latter has been convicted while the former hasn't. Besides, you don't see people trooping to the streets to celebrate Tinubu. it's agreed that all over the country, some people worship tieves and politicans but what i see in the Niger Delta is absolutely ridiculous and shameless to say the least.
You are dumbass still

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by acada111(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
emu22:
Dese guys,una trek from NPA go reach bendel estate,una want crase'just becos of tompolo?

No be small distance oooo......shuu

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afam4eva(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oildichotomy:
You are dumbass still
When i saw oil and dichotomy as your username, i quickly understood where you're coming from. Which side you dey? Militancy or oil-bunkering? Obatala bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by jornie(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
This April promo is specially designed for SMEs. You can get your business a website for as low as 20k !
This promo is brought to you by Horatis.com
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by writeprof(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
The title of this thread is deceptive and misleading. How can you say less than fifty now represent the entire Niger Delta? And it saddens me more when people who should know now comment ignorantly. It is bad ethics to mislead people by making bogus claims that are generalized to cast aspersions on millions of people.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by deathmen12: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
there is something between this man and his people that YOU have no ideal about, so don't judge with what you see online.
Afam4eva:
I think after the North, the South-South (Excluding Akwa Iboma dn Cross River) comes next as far as shameless human worshiping is concerned. This is the only place where criminals are celebrated in the open even by people in the highest political offices. It's shameful how the most celebrated people from these places are either militants or thieving politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afriifa(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2017
SlayerForever:
Symptoms of a failed state.
just shut up and mind your business......... One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Deal with it..
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by technicallyrich(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Like you guys are not worst
then why are yoruba people very dirty or civilization no reach them for cleanness

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afriifa(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:
The South South is a shame... CELEBRATING, Tompollos, and Asari Dokobo .. touts who have used them for their selfish interest.

Asari instead of investing in the creeks, investing in the people they claim to fight for.. they rather invest in another country, while coming homes with guns and drinks for the fools and idiots there to first drink and then kill and destroy each other and their lands.

I am Proud that we in Aks and Cali have small sense... no stupid hero worshiping theives
you are the dull one tell me a nigerian politician that doesn't have assets abroad? Why call Niger Deltan stupid? Mind your own business.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by sorry1(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think after the North, the South-South (Excluding Akwa Iboma dn Cross River) comes next as far as shameless human worshiping is concerned. This is the only place where criminals are celebrated in the open even by people in the highest political offices. It's shameful how the most celebrated people from these places are either militants or thieving politicians.
No! After North, Southwest is the next region that celebrate mediocrity. All the respected figures in southwest are polithiefians, from obj to tinubu. north, southwest, southsouth and others. That is the order of zombie followership in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afriifa(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

When i saw oil and dichotomy as your username, i quickly understood where you're coming from. Which side you dey? Militancy or oil-bunkering? Obatala bless your hustle.
your comment stink. Learn how to mind your business
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afriifa(m): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2017
writeprof:
The title of this thread is deceptive and misleading. How can you say less than fifty now represent the entire Niger Delta? And it saddens me more when people who should know now comment ignorantly. It is bad ethics to mislead people by making bogus claims that are generalized to cast aspersions on millions of people.
you don't expect the media to tell you all. Tompolo attended that venue.

We miss our selfless leader. Hate or love him. Tompolo is loved
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afriifa(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
. You an Idiot and big fool. Do you know Tompolo? Infact what do you even know about tompolo apart from the bullshits you are fed on media. God punish your stupid mouth.. Nonsense. I don't blame you. Born with silver spoon. Sit at home and type rubbish then paste online because it is a free world abi? Even the states you just mentioned loves Tompolo. You just be fooling yourself. Why not just keep quiet if you have nothing important to say, you are even insulting his region. Do you think you are wiser than us? You think we worship money? You are a big fool. Let the ban come. That's what the mods are good at.. See I am ready to take 100 years ban on nairanland for my comment. Must you display your ignorance? You called my whole region bullshits names n you think you are civilized than us? You must be bedweting. You think we don't have wise people to train us? Big fool. I don't blame you. Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by 9JAgosurvive: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Why do you have rules on this your forum if it's useless, you say don't make tribalistic comments but the title of this story is, for lack of a more apt word stupid and misleading, a tiny group of misguided idiots,celebrating a bigger criminal idiotic human they call tompolo, should not be addressed as Niger Delta people,that's tribalistic, this gives off an impression as if it's the entire Niger Delta people celebrating a criminal, but yet despite your rules, you give such hatred spinning headline a prominent place on this forum.

The writer of this story ought to be ashamed, this type of sensational title is just to stock sectional hate and misrepresentation, grow up what purpose does all this divide serve you?

Thought the administration of NL knew better, you ought to correct this, but obviously am wrong.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Rexnegro(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2017
emu22:

why do people always say that d s.s celebrates criminals,they are our own so we gats celebrate dem.show me one region that doesn't ave a criminal.Everybody na thief na say dem Neva catch u.one way or d oda we all Dom steal.fact
wrong fact
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Rexnegro(m): 1:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is not about Tompolo, it is about a people who have no heroes to celebrate, now they celebrate zeroes. It is a dangerous trend and the government has a lot of work to do in terms of structural mental adjustment.
I concur bro.. I fear wen I see n hear some people actions n sentiments at times, e make me want vex say why was I born into this con3 sef. mehnnn nigeria is a product of God grace n mercy, if not wat is happening is more than enough to start war war 3-10 ..hanhan wetin sef
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Oildichotomy(m): 1:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

You didn't hide this comment.
Why is that?
Dumbass
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 13, 2017
When I saw them i couldn't believe my eyes. I felt like crushing all of them with my car. If you see the traffic these empty Brains caused today In town. I pity them. Celebrating a vagabond

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Happy birthday too a high Chief Tompolo May God bless him. wink
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Niger Delta people
Some White man just woke up and gave you a name and you foools are defending it with ya lives undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by tunchi014(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2017
bettercreature:
We Dont celebrate thiefs and hooligans in southwest
... Obasanjo, Tinubu, Aregbe... what did u say u dont do again?
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by QuotaSystem: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

How do you mean? Learn to leave the North out of your utterances when you're unsure of what to say.

Worshipping of criminals and touts remain the exclusive preserve of the SS and your ilk.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by masseratti: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2017
QuotaSystem:

How do you mean? Learn to leave the North out of your utterances when you're unsure of what to say.

Worshipping of criminals and touts remain the exclusive preserve of the SS and your ilk.
and you guys named an international stadium after the biggest proven thief Nigeria ever had,Sanni Abacha,rankan dede everywhere after jumat tomorrow.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by QuotaSystem: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2017
masseratti:
and you guys named an international stadium after the biggest proven thief Nigeria ever had,Sanni Abacha,rankan dede everywhere after jumat tomorrow.

Abacha was never a wanted criminal, but a past head of state, commander in chief, and General in the Nigerian Army. Your FG named the stadium after Abacha on the basis of his status as a former head of state, just like corrupt IBB has several monuments named after him.

Tompolo is a WANTED criminal terrorist warlord, bunkerer and militant; your inability to note the difference between a past (albeit corrupt) head of state and a WANTED fugitive of the law buttresses the claim that the SS lacks substantive leaders and therefore celebrate touts and criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff / How FG Disgraced Nigeria Over Landing Equipment - THISDAY / ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.