Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri (30446 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by odomanis: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2017
Ugobest007:
Guys no dey smile at all..

Abeg hope say dey gave them pure water after the whole thing.

Bros, those guys marching don't look poor o. Assess them again,u go gree with me.

Team
Nairaomm
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by SlayerForever: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think after the North, the South-South (Excluding Akwa Iboma dn Cross River) comes next as far as shameless human worshiping is concerned. This is the only place where criminals are celebrated in the open even by people in the highest political offices. It's shameful how the most celebrated people from these places are either militants or thieving politicians.

Proof that the youths in the North and the South South are not very different. Very shameful.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by comos: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:
The South South is a shame... CELEBRATING, Tompollos, and Asari Dokobo .. touts who have used them for their selfish interest.

Asari instead of investing in the creeks, investing in the people they claim to fight for.. they rather invest in another country, while coming homes with guns and drinks for the fools and idiots there to first drink and then kill and destroy each other and their lands.

I am Proud that we in Aks and Cali have small sense... no stupid hero worshiping theives

you celebrates thieves from your region but chides other people when they do the same

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by comos: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2017
SlayerForever:

Proof that the youths in the North and the South South are not very different. Very shameful.

but you people celebrated Tinubu the other day,

so celebrating such a man is accepted by you but when it comes to others to celebrate their own it becomes a shame
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by SlayerForever: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
just shut up and mind your business......... One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Deal with it..

You this pikin again. Okay.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by SlayerForever: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
comos:

but you people celebrated Tinubu the other day,

so celebrating such a man is accepted by you but when it comes to others to celebrate their own it becomes a shame

Me, celebrate Tinubu? Respect yourself brother. I am from the East coast.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by mercenary: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think after the North, the South-South (Excluding Akwa Iboma dn Cross River) comes next as far as shameless human worshiping is concerned. This is the only place where criminals are celebrated in the open even by people in the highest political offices. It's shameful how the most celebrated people from these places are either militants or thieving politicians.
My friend shut up... Tinubu and Obasanjo are the biggest thieves in the history of this country, but yet they're still being worshipped and revered in the south-waste... Can any of you tell me Tompolo's sin?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by donmalcolm21(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
. You an Idiot and big fool. Do you know Tompolo? Infact what do you even know about tompolo apart from the bullshits you are fed on media. God punish your stupid mouth.. Nonsense. I don't blame you. Born with silver spoon. Sit at home and type rubbish then paste online because it is a free world abi? Even the states you just mentioned loves Tompolo. You just be fooling yourself. Why not just keep quiet if you have nothing important to say, you are even insulting his region. Do you think you are wiser than us? You think we worship money? You are a big fool. Let the ban come. That's what the mods are good at.. See I am ready to take 100 years ban on nairanland for my comment. Must you display your ignorance? You called my whole region bullshits names n you think you are civilized than us? You must be bedweting. You think we don't have wise people to train us? Big fool. I don't blame you. Idiot.
mynd44
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afriifa(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
mynd44
Coward
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by onyemamalachy: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2017
The manifest of how unNigeria we are now and it's a testimony that we are going to the point of disintegration to arrive to the fledged status of independence of our nation states.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Peace2love: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Oso ndi owa ndi. I don't blame them at all, they have their reasons.

God Bless Nigeria!

Before I forget, HBD Oga Tompolo
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Seun360(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Dasuks:

It is a big issue in The Niger Delta- courtesy of the Ijaws. The Ibibio/Efik are by far more educated than the rest of the lot so of course they have better precedent to follow. The Ijaws are the bane of the region. Bunch of selfish twats who connived with Huasas to dispossess Igbos,Ikwerres in the region and now are feigning friendship with the very groups they despise all because they want relevance and power. Nonsense !!

Granted Tompolo cannot be arrested( because of the collateral damage) but damn, must one go out on the street to celebrate a mass murderer?? Celebrate thieving politicians? hmmm, maybe ..but a confirmed killer/militant/thief/cultist?!!?!? That is on a different level.

Hmm, well said.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by 0kp0nku: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Epic!
Billyonaire:
It is not about Tompolo, it is about a people who have no heroes to celebrate, now they celebrate zeroes. It is a dangerous trend and the government has a lot of work to do in terms of structural mental adjustment.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by masseratti: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Abacha was never a wanted criminal, but a past head of state, commander in chief, and General in the Nigerian Army. Your FG named the stadium after Abacha on the basis of his status as a former head of state, just like corrupt IBB has several monuments named after him.

Tompolo is a WANTED criminal terrorist warlord, bunkerer and militant; your inability to note the difference between a past (albeit corrupt) head of state and a WANTED fugitive of the law buttresses the claim that the SS lacks substantive leaders and therefore celebrate touts and criminals.

am not glorifying tompolo,he is a criminal,a coward at that,so also is late Abacha,naming a stadium with his name either by fg or tge state govt is an insult to Nigerians,esp Northerners.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by komekn(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:
The South South is a shame... CELEBRATING, Tompollos, and Asari Dokobo .. touts who have used them for their selfish interest.

Asari instead of investing in the creeks, investing in the people they claim to fight for.. they rather invest in another country, while coming homes with guns and drinks for the fools and idiots there to first drink and then kill and destroy each other and their lands.

I am Proud that we in Aks and Cali have small sense... no stupid hero worshiping theives

Your presumption is incorrect.

You should change it to a few misguided, hungry and shameless sycophants singing praises to thier idol.

Firstly, what you have is a handful of people, Warri and it's environs has a population bordering on a Million. And just maybe 50 idol worshippers even in these days of rent a crowd amounts to a very poor showing really.

And to paint the whole South South in this sham is clearly not JUSTIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by comos: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2017
SlayerForever:

Me, celebrate Tinubu? Respect yourself brother. I am from the East coast.

ok
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by emu22(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Rexnegro:
wrong fact

To UR own understanding.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by mario383: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

The difference is that despite the fact that there's really no difference between Tinubu and Ibori, the latter has been convicted while the former hasn't. Besides, you don't see people trooping to the streets to celebrate Tinubu. it's agreed that all over the country, some people worship tieves and politicans but what i see in the Niger Delta is absolutely ridiculous and shameless to say the least.
You are wrong. Just like what Buhari is doing to the other regions. Ok am sure you remember what Buhari promised the people who gave him 7 abi 5% votes? You remember what Buhari did to Babachir, ie the invading grass issue? What about Fashola? All those who are running to apc to avoid arrest? Etc etc etc. The entire people, including Tunubu are on the side of the Buhari. Why then should Buhari not allow them to go free? Whether or not you agree or not, Thieffnubu remains one of the greated thieves and the most corrupt in the history of Nigerians. Till date, he owns three quarters of Lagos and some other western states.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by brojoshua: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
My people are evil and wicked ones rule over them. My people are evil and they are slaves of the wicked ones.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seun360:

Hmm, well said.

The people as a whole are a general disadvantage to any region or ppl at which or with whom they live. The funniest part is the way they were so keen to shout 'ND!!' When it suited them, and then proceeded to loot alone lol. Also they still largely benefit off Igbo dispossession in places like rivers state.They are the 'hausa-fulani'( with respect to their preference for imposition and political disregard for foreigners) of the south south. Ask the itsekiris, Ikwerres etc what they have benefitted from Ijaw hegemony. Thank goodness they got bayelsa, liberating the non Ijaw indigenes of the state from their nonsense ooppression( Okilo days etc).

Look at the attempt to create Bayelsa and u see my point is made even more evident. They wanted 'Abayelsa', with ahoada ,emohua and co coming with them. To reduce the numbers of uplanders( and other non Ijaws) in both states and confine them to minority or a simple non majority status.

The Delta should vomit these ppl . As a non Ijaw Riverian I hate them and would like to tell them; Ikwerre wll do 12 years or 16 years whatever( foolish ijaws dont even know what they want, they are supporting wike, but would still cry of ikwerre domination), and after them u have Ogoni, Ahoada, Omoku etc. Ijaw Lgs in rivers cannot produce more than 50 k votes. PHALGA chair will never go to okrika, and one more thing, please keep on skewing the reward system and yet complain of insecurity. As long as the children equate violence with reward and fame get ready to sleep in ur pits of snakes. Hopeless people !!
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dasuks:

The people as a whole are a general disadvantage to any region or ppl at which or with whom they live. The funniest part is the way they were so keen to shout 'ND!!' When it suited them, and then proceeded to loot alone lol. Also they still largely benefit off Igbo dispossession in places like rivers state.They are the 'hausa-fulani'( with respect to their preference for imposition and political disregard for foreigners) of the south south. Ask the itsekiris, Ikwerres etc what they have benefitted from Ijaw hegemony. Thank goodness they got bayelsa, liberating the non Ijaw indigenes of the state from their nonsense ooppression( Okilo days etc).

Look at the attempt to create Bayelsa and u see my point is made even more evident. They wanted 'Abayelsa', with ahoada ,emohua and co coming with them. To reduce the numbers of uplanders( and other non Ijaws) in both states and confine them to minority or a simple non majority status.

The Delta should vomit these ppl . As a non Ijaw Riverian I hate them and would like to tell them; Ikwerre wll do 12 years or 16 years whatever( foolish ijaws dont even know what they want, they are supporting wike, but would still cry of ikwerre domination), and after them u have Ogoni, Ahoada, Omoku etc. Ijaw Lgs in rivers cannot produce more than 50 k votes. PHALGA chair will never go to okrika, and one more thing, please keep on skewing the reward system and yet complain of insecurity. As long as the children equate violence with reward and fame get ready to sleep in ur pits of snakes. Hopeless people !!

Abayelsa is with Abua/Odual joining, not Ahoada and the rest you mentioned. Please check your facts right before posting.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ekinematics:

Abayelsa is with Abua/Odual joining, not Ahoada and the rest you mentioned. Please check your facts right before posting.

Petty facts are not at issue here. I'm pretty sure places like ogbogoro were included so yeah point stands; cooptation if ppl to undermine them. Take ur facts to bed.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dasuks:

Petty facts are not at issue here. I'm pretty sure places like ogbogoro were included so yeah point stands; cooptation if ppl to undermine them. Take ur facts to bed.

Do not allow your anger or hatred becloud your reasoning. How can Ogbogoro that's in Obio/Akpor be part of Abayelsa when there are Ijoid or proto ijaw places close by?
Are you sure you are thinking well or just spilling hateful fallacy here.

A Riverian won't possess this level of hate to his/her fellow Riverian. Be it Ijoid, Igboid or Ogoni.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ekinematics:

Do not allow your anger or hatred becloud your reasoning. How can Ogbogoro that's in Obio/Akpor be part of Abayelsa when there are Ijoid or proto ijaw places close by?

A Riverian won't possess this level of hate to his/her fellow Riverian. Be it Ijoid, Igboid or Ogoni.

Yeah easy to say when you're not the one being cast aside. I for once believed in the whole ND thing, from 2007-2011, till the power got to their heads and they decided to let us know who was the real Niger Delta. I know of a cousin who was shot toward the end of '09 just before everything kicked off( amnesty) all because of some stupid misunderstanding for which he wasn't the cause. They called us to go to GRA and pick the man ( close to old star king hotel) and the feeling. From what we could gather later, it was a them them issue and as far as they were concerned Igboid ppl like us did not need any special apology. He wasted his life doing nonsense advocacy trash. To hell with it!! Ijaw= Glorification of Thuggery. Simple. Only group with the all-star cultist/militant team, Asari, Ateke, Tommy Polo, Togo, Eberipapa, please complete the list for me. Mass murderers and rapists !!!
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by nengibo: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ekinematics:

Stop answering these ipob people
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by nengibo: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ekinematics:

Na ipob igbos be this, don't be deceived

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Obtains ₦30 Million NNPP Presidential Nomination Form / Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.