Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower (37185 Views)

Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by cashkid: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why all these questions na? Since nobody get the money....Nigeria gets richer
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Demsay1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
am the owner,since everyone is denying the ownership. afterall.stealing is not a corruption but money rotation grin
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
His party leaders will give him back up.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
all the suspects are denying....
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nomipmex(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can I claim the money now ....asp
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
I suspect that this money is planted.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by agbolahangift(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]the money is mine,,,,they should return it to me am ready to bail myself wit 100million naira :-Xthe money is mine,,,,they should return it to me am ready to bail myself wit 100million naira
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by toolovely(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
since everyone is denying ownership of the money, I am claiming the money now. fed govt, make we agree on plea bargain, give me one billion, you can take the rest... because as I dey now, I need money pass federal government....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by DropShot: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mama Piss will soon claim it. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Realdeals(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
He just wanted to make noise, where is the link to the post that linked him....
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by headmasta: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
5 Legit ways to make money in Nigeria in 2017
1) Think about basic problems and create solutions for them
Think outside the box. Simple inventories like nylon, tissue papers and handkerchiefs are not really getting too much attention and these things are very vital. Even if you cannot create stuffs like these, look for people that can and mix ideas.

2) Eatery and Restaurant business.

One of the fastest growing businesses in Nigeria is food business. The fact that food is very important to man makes it possible for you to have customers from all classes (Rich or not)

3) Start a blog

Create a blog and post interesting and trendy posts. Does not pay on time but with consistency, you get more viewers and the more viewers you get, the more money you make after you monetize the blog.

4) Become a Driver

If you’ve got a car, you can earn extra money shuttling around those without through Uber. Uber is getting more and more popular in Nigeria and we believe very soon it will be launched in other Nigerian cities.

5) Playing games on the Gamespay website

This is the easiest of the list. It only requires your phone and a little token to play your favourite games such as (Death night, Hallowitch flight, Jelly Break, Crazy runner and other interesting games). The best part of this is the fact that you get paid for how long you go on each game you play. Remember there was a time when you wished you could be paid for playing your favourite games? Now is the time. Just follow this link >> http:///2oyPNPt
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Philinho(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Based on logistics, the money belong to GOD
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by penta(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Even #1000 for Street get ownership. Not to say million dollar.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Daboomb: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should stop asking for the owner of the funds because no one will ever come out to claim the ownership.

Sai Baba, please get court injunction that if no one comes out for the money within 7 days, then the funds should be confiscated and use the money for things that will better the lives of Nigerians.

15 Billion naira cash, when I cannot even boast of 15 naira. Naija politician are heartless.

And the EFCC itself should act more intelligently than this ............. no wonder they are losing cases left and right.

They should mount a "Mouse Trap" operation before coming tot he Press so that the owner is established properly and the case well documented.
Small time now, another corrupt Judge will unfreeze the Money and ridicule the President!

Who owned or rented the Apartment?
Who is the House owner, who did he rent the Apartment to?
Whose "documents" (letters, bills, e.t.c) are inside that Apartment?
Who has been seen entering the Apartment since January?

Basic investigations they cant do...except to be making noise in the Press!
A Bad or botched investigation is as good as "No Investigation", EFCC should sit up or buzz-off

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by chigoizie7(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Whatever happened to sueing the media houses that carried the news, if indeed it was a rumour

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by djeuneur: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
The owner of the money be denying and be like:

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
toolovely:
since everyone is denying ownership of the money, I am claiming the money now. fed govt, make we agree on plea bargain, give me one billion, you can take the rest... because as I dey now, I need money pass federal government....

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
they should stop looking for its owner and use the money to feed nigerians abeg. they should use this monies to atone for the mistakes of past Nigerian governments, use it to feed kids in school, use it to fulfil the monthly 5k allowance promise to unemployed grads during the elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nellizzy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
make he agree before?

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by jonced(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Just wondering why the original news that the APC senator was the owner did not make front page quoting the source, but when it was the PDP people accused whether from palasa source, it quickly made front page.

When he was accused, it did not make front page, but when he claimed to be innocent, it quickly made front page

Just Wondering...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by signz: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
Propaganda machine is on fire! What else would you do, if you have a failed economy and a bunch of clueless old men as ministers?

My brother Nigerians are criminally naive.

You have to give it to BMC though. I mean they've succeeded in distracting most Nigerians yesterday and today.

I mean how can a whistleblower not tell you the owner of the "money". I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by orjaha(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
who own the building? that is what we know first
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by jbcul4ril(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
We don't care at this point to know who owns the Money. We are glad no body is ready to claim it so let it go straight into the Treasury for capital Project.
We thank GOD for PMB whistle blowing policy yielding great result for the interest of Nigerians.
They must return our common wealth by fir by force

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by nwobueze: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
My name is Justice,that money belongs to me but I can let it go to federal government account,due to recession in the country.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by tex25: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makes me wonder the figures people like OBJ, GEJ looted from this country? When senators and other top office holders are averaging billions of naira.

Only God can save us all

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Dotng: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Season of denial. sad tongue
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Kimaxcon(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
EFCC should ask Dansuki. He may know the owner of the money

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Daboomb: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
DropShot:
Mama Piss will soon claim it. Watch out!

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
It my money na
Even 10% of the money don do me

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, I'm dead
dead person can't quote me
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by ebby9z(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
I don't want to believe it's so hard figuring out who owns the money. Someone rented that building from someone. Shikena.
But in case no one claims ownership, then. I am the owner, I'm ready to confess undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) / Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.