Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,943 members, 7,931,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:09 PM

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower (37227 Views)

Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Horleey: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

If I was to do an investigation, the owner of dat house would be the first person to be picked up, and he will lead the way to those who were living in d house!
Seconded by me
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by macjireh: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
ooh my Father my Father....As I begin to pray....Locate me with dattt money miss road that will credit my account with just #1 million Lord

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by sidonlook: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:

What do you expect from a country where corruption has eaten into every sector like acid on skin.

Don't be surprised if they never find out the owner of those bills.
These are some of the remote reasons the SENATE does not want Magu in EFCC.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by guiddoti: 2:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
I am the owner of the money as everyone they deny am... Aeon ode
I pity you. you get back up uh
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by guiddoti: 2:34am On Apr 14, 2017
GameGod:
Afterall stealing is not corruption.
says PhD holder. Even toddler knows stealing is a vice of corruption.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Alal(m): 4:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerians must have more dollars than the Americans
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by gloryman91: 4:27am On Apr 14, 2017
If everyone is denying the money send it to me for onward distribution to the needy.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Generalkorex(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2017
madridguy:
Good point my brother.

I dnt knw why lagos state government is nt saying anything.
I'm sure sum1 is paying land use charge for that house.same thing with electricity bill and waste bill. Let them check the name on receipt
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2017
You have a good point my broda.

Generalkorex:

I dnt knw why lagos state government is nt saying anything.
I'm sure sum1 is paying land use charge for that house.same thing with electricity bill and waste bill. Let them check the name on receipt
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2017
guiddoti:
I pity you. you get back up uh
no I get power bank
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should stop asking for the owner of the funds because no one will ever come out to claim the ownership.

Sai Baba, please get court injunction that if no one comes out for the money within 7 days, then the funds should be confiscated and use the money for things that will better the lives of Nigerians.

15 Billion naira cash, when I cannot even boast of 15 naira. Naija politician are heartless.

Bro not only the money even the House should be confiscated by FG.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by lexy2014: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should stop asking for the owner of the funds because no one will ever come out to claim the ownership.

Sai Baba, please get court injunction that if no one comes out for the money within 7 days, then the funds should be confiscated and use the money for things that will better the lives of Nigerians.

15 Billion naira cash, when I cannot even boast of 15 naira. Naija politician are heartless.
all d ones they have confiscated what have they done with them?u raid a persons house yet u don't no who d person is?then who do they want 2 prosecute.efcc has lost it

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by lexy2014: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
I am the owner of the money as everyone they deny am... Aeon ode
bros pls stay clear its my money
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Origin(f): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
To think we have journalists in this country Police and other security outfits

We don't need to know the owner of that money. Who owns the house, where is the tenancy agreement, who pays the rent, what is the BVN for. They can never pay cash for that kind of house . Even commission will be in millions.

EFCC should search the rest of that house on the basis that birds of a feather often flock together.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by 7lives: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
hucienda:
Most, if not all of those buildings in Ikoyi and the likes are warehouses for hard currencies ... but now the owners are all denying ownership.

CHANGE is real.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Sketchandcraft(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
lexy2014:
bros pls stay clear its my money
guy Na MA money ooo my hustle from pure water biz Wey I dey keep part for my latifa to start bread selling ...
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by lexy2014: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
guy Na MA money ooo my hustle from pure water biz Wey I dey keep part for my latifa to start bread selling ...
guy u wan start 3rd world war?commot hand 4 my money u no wan hear u go de give latifa my money.small of that bomb wey america take bomb Afghanistan yday still remain 4 my house.u go c just now
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Sketchandcraft(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
lexy2014:
guy u wan start 3rd world war?commot hand 4 my money u no wan hear u go de give latifa my money.small of that bomb wey america take bomb Afghanistan yday still remain 4 my house.u go c just now
you go misfire am into tmyur kitchen... Me no be for this world....

Catch me if you can
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
you go misfire am into tmyur kitchen... Me no be for this world....

Catch me if you can
ehn...na me u de talk 2 like that?on top my own money?oya run now...make we c were u wan run go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya / How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.