Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song (3662 Views)

Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better / Rihanna Vs Shakira / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by youngdaddy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2007
HEY IS ANYBODY AWARE THAT BEYONCE AND SHAKIRA RE DOING A MUSIC TOGETHER AND THE TITLE IS BEAUTIFUL LIAR AND VIDEOS WILL SOON BE OUT,THAT IS GOIN TO TOP THE CHARTS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT WILL TOO TIGHT.these two divas re the best:shakira best and most beautiful white celebrity.beyonce best and most beutiful black celebrity .what a pack full of beauties. beyonce is featuring her(b day volume 2)[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by graciella(f): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2007
Source,
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by jaybaby(f): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2007
Interesting, but em,em Source plz?
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by Douzy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2007
I heard the song on radio today (either Rhythm or Cool FM), and it's really hot! The radio presenter rightly noted that the song is not yet being heard on Naija stations, so I guess this might be the first FM station to play it in Naija.

I just downloaded the song few minutes ago. cheesy
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by Free(f): 1:52am On Jan 25, 2007
hmmmmm

interesting grin
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by Ameriefan(f): 6:49am On Jan 25, 2007
i heard it too long ago anyway am happy for them,hmm
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by youngdaddy(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2007
u re asking were i got my source from its.www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive.their official mtv news site .plz give me fit back wen u ve visited.jaybaby and gracellio.
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by Douzy(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2007
Well, whoever needs the song (mp3) could PM me on Y!M. It was just played again on the radio a minute ago and I'm really luvin it!
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by snazzydawn(f): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2007
Wowww!!! this going to be so hot a collabo. I can't wait to watch it or even listen to it.
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by graciella(f): 3:51pm On May 06, 2007
i have confirmed it

Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by jaybaby(f): 6:47pm On May 06, 2007
HElllooooooooooooooooooooo-----R U just seeing the Video shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beyonce Featuring Shakira New Song by graciella(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2009
THE ENGLISH I SPOKE HERE IS 'I HAVE CONFIRMED IT' AND NOT 'I AM JUST SEEING THE VIDEO'

sIMPLE ENGLISH OH

Is Geneveive Nnaji Pregnant?!!! (snapshot) / Moving Away From Wizkid, Have You Seen Davido's Ex, Nish Kards' New Photos / Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9