Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? (643 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) / Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by IgboLoyalist: 4:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Governments in other parts of the world protect their citizens, Nigeria has failed to do this at home and abroad. These last previous weeks, Indians remorselessly and savagely attacked Nigerians, leaving them in a crippled and disfigured form. India is dictated by an atrocious caste system, anybody with a color shade darker than the quintessential "Aryan" Indians are extremely subjugated. They aren't allowed to breed, touch, or whiff air in the same vicinity as their more lighter "Aryan" Indians. When Africans do migrate to India for cheap IT courses, or maybe even just entrepreneurial opportunities, they are walking into a literal slaughterhouse.

The Nigerian embassy situated in India, failed to respond to the attacks. The AU responded, an entity consisting of non-Nigerians and Arabs, but the Nigerian government feigned as nothing ever has happened. Africans, stay far away from India as humanely possible. Especially Nigerians, you do not have a government that cares about you, STAY FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. When people say "zoological country", I now see why.

Cheers family.

Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Embezzle our national wealth..

that's what they know how to do best

lala... over to you

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by Bridget95(f): 5:01am On Apr 14, 2017
From birth I have been doing these things;

Provide education
health care
housing
food
job
electricity
portable water
transportation
clothing
virtually everything

I ask myself many at time what exactly has Nigeria done from birth to show that it is my country all she does is to take away oil from my backyard unabated to heaven knows where.it is really pathetic.

when I attempt to import edibles like rice and vegetable oil,they get seized at the ports and taken to the north to feed almajiris and IDPs.when I move out off my domain to hustle and return home ,hungry thieves in the name of customs search and forcefully take away my rice and oils. I begin to wonder if the country exist to feed on me or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by mykeljosef: 5:05am On Apr 14, 2017
give me more time

if x = benefits of being a nigerian

the X ≤ nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by IgboLoyalist: 5:33am On Apr 14, 2017
mykeljosef:
give me more time

the X ≤ nothing

HAHAHA!
Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by IgboLoyalist: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Bridget95:
From birth I have been doing these things;

Provide education
health care
housing
food
job
electricity
portable water
transportation
clothing
virtually everything

I ask myself many at time what exactly has Nigeria done from birth to show that it is my country all she does is to take away oil from my backyard unabated to heaven knows where.it is really pathetic.

when I attempt to import edibles like rice and vegetable oil,they get seized at the ports and taken to the north to feed almajiris and IDPs.when I move out off my domain to hustle and return home ,hungry thieves in the name of customs search and forcefully take away my rice and oils. I begin to wonder if the country exist to feed on me or what?

oh my god, I hate Nigeria even more now. One of the most pathetic, worthless, useless governments. They tell you scream "One-Nigeria" and be proud. I am not even ashamed of it anymore, I wanna' split from there.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by juman(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Embezzle our national wealth..

that's what they know how to do best

lala... over to you

Unfortunate.

Persons that destroyed nigeria like obasanjo deserve to be sent to long term in prison.

The only problem of this country is unserious "leaders".

Currently apc is a curse.
Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by KenyaMan111: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Igboloyalist, you make Nairaland interesting. Thank you. I truly hope you free your people from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by amosalan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
mykeljosef:
give me more time

the X ≤ nothing
HABA
Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by Blankstare(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Very good basic question
Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by onavae(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
mykeljosef:
give me more time

the X ≤ nothing

So, even after taking extra time, you still failed this simple math inequality problem?

X is not less or equal to nothing,

X is less than nothing.
Re: What Does The Nigerian Government Actually Do? by EricBloodAxe: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Very pathetic country

(1) (Reply)

Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC / Nigerians Should Force Buhari To Step Down / Photos: Okorocha's Poorly Constructed Road Sends Helpless Man To Early Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.