Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (53891 Views)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she dies before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.
maybe her phone's data was on at that time, once your data is on, you are automatically online on Facebook messenger

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by adrian3000(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
You need Jesus
kbams241:
Dis serious...d guy shuld b arrested...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by alizma: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
STOP POSTING EVERYTHING ON FACEBOOK BUT NIGERIANS WILL NOT HEAR. the witches and wizards in Nigeria are not the same as the ones in US. you never can tell if someone is monitoring you and looking for a channel to execute his evil plan over you. may God protect us all.
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Opakan2: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sometimes it just comes.. it's mostly those you care about you see things on
Not like the guy had her in mind for evil or something

RIP to the lady. God knows best
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
But it's really sad tho, may her soul rest in perfect peace.... Amen, I pray she's In a better place now

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by ruggedtimi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Qmerit(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:

I agreed with you... but he must be arrested spiritually...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by timidapsin(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she dies before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.
got me wondering
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Evestar200(f): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't want to close to people that dream and their dream will come to pass unfortunately , my mum is one of them, the that she dreamt about me, I dey sleep dy pray cuz me nor wan die now o

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nollynude: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:

What are you saying sef
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Dam5reey(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't know why people put their live on social,,
Immediately suggery was concluded you still went ahead to post, after you have been told about it,

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by AreaFada2: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by missjane: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please and Please, people do not take this sort of things lightly.. if anyone comes to u bearing a negative revelation n tell u they have prayed too, DO NOT take it lightly..that person has spoken death over you, open ur mouth and counter it and reject it and say what you want..if u say it n ur brain n mind registers it, even if the d doctor like make dem forget scissors inside stomach during surgery, u must survive it becos u have decreed what you will have..before the devil attacks he likes to put fear n unbelief into pple..its even in the bible that u shd condemn any tongue that rises against u in judgment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
adrian3000:
You need Jesus
Walai, some times I wonder which part of the body some people think with?? sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
End time
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by lettruthprevail: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:

It shows that you are either ignorant or naive of spiritual things.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by oluamid(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

You get eye and common sense.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by ayodeleamg(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

Meaning he took the screenshot 9 minutes after she died ??
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by oluphilip2008(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:

That's a screenshot of their conversation prior to the surgery. Got it?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by karma2000: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
a bad karma ending for not trusting in God first rather she believed rubbish from a mere mortal
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by joe4christ(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
And why was she online 9 minutes ago? Abi dem dey use phone for heaven too. Or the guy snapshot their conversation even before she died. Then the guy should be arrested for questioning. I don't trust these religious folks. They can go to any length

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Greatzeus(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Her fight is over embarassed
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Jessyjack(f): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
base in what....your head correct at all...? was he the doc who did the surgery...
?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
u Don fyiokup I swear
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by dagr8(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Etzakoos:
Abeg No Come Dream For Me O
What if he dream you became richer than Dangote? cheesy
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by jidxin(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
Sad, but it's just a mere coincidence I think. A shocking one at that
coin what!!!! smh4u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by lekenzie: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
arrested for what biko
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerians are too gullible.

So the person who had a chance with the lady said it was his one and only chat with her. He only chatted her up because he wanted to reveal his dream.

This is nothing but scam. Nigerians are praising him like he is some kind of prophet.

He probably had prior info on an impending surgery and made a guess on it.

I do not know the story of what went on during the surgery by I have seen a lot of cases of negligence on the part of Nigerian doctors.

This is nothing but scam. Nigerians sadly are under a spell of fear.

I am sad for the lady but of what use is his screen shot? To prove that he is a prophet?

Rubbish.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
4dor:

I think this is where she made a mistake. Why must people announce everything on social media?

Exactly

I dont understand the purpose of announcing everything on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
God knws d best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.