Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (53885 Views)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by VickyRotex(f): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
dancok:
hmm, sometimes i wish i could not dream but no everybody must dream either he/she like it or not, i had my first experience it when i finish secondary school, it was exactly as i dreamt it. Hmm! dream i fear you o.

Hmmmmm!!! Yea, the most important thing for people who dream is, to know how to differentiate discerning dreams from Daydreams. It's well!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by VickyRotex(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toks2008:

If I ever have a siesta and dream then it's definitely a vision cos my afternoon dreams usually come to pass.

You are right about this. Happens to me too. Hardly sleep in the afternoon, but whenever I do just for a short while, I dont joke with what I see. May God help us!
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by alizma: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:

Lol so 'witches and wizards' get their tip-offs online from the web? Honestly, some Nigerians progress your mentality and join the rest of the world in 2017 please. Not everything is a Nollywood movie.

RIP to the lady it is a very unfortunate turn of events.

Depending on the type of operation just afterwards is actually a very critical time which is why patients are kept in hospital so long for observation around the clock until they are discharged to go home and still have medical visits after that.
you keep getting problems when you undermine your immediate environment in a bid to align with the world.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Optimist88(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
kbams241:
Dis serious...d guy shuld b arrested...
How old are you pls?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Optimist88(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thank you over my life Lord! Around this time last year, a friend on Fb which have never met before had such a dream about me and was so scared and earlier before then, I had same dream and my younger brother had it about me too! But glory be to the Lord cos d devil lost the battle! it's over a year now and m still a living soul!

Not all dreams are stupid!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Unclerukus: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
IslamicRebel:

You have a point.

Read the lady's reaction to his dream. She took it too well.
Exactly. A typical Nigerian will be upset being told such by a stranger online and even rebuke them.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by wizkidblogger(f): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Nigerians are too gullible.

So the person who had a chance with the lady said it was his one and only chat with her. He only chatted her up because he wanted to reveal his dream.

This is nothing but scam. Nigerians are praising him like he is some kind of prophet.

He probably had prior info on an impending surgery and made a guess on it.

I do not know the story of what went on during the surgery by I have seen a lot of cases of negligence on the part of Nigerian doctors.

This is nothing but scam. Nigerians sadly are under a spell of fear.

I am sad for the lady but of what use is his screen shot? To prove that he is a prophet?

Rubbish.

which prophet? his prayers didnt even work..
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
wizkidblogger:

which prophet? his prayers didnt even work..
I kn d guy,he is a regular guy.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by ephi123(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
young man,4dor is on point.Have u heard about monitoring spirit,principality and power.They aren't ordinary being.A young man obtained US visa and the next thing he announced it to Chinedu, Bimbo,Akpan and Aminu.They in turn carry the "good news around,partying, post it on FB.The day the young man want to jet out is the day he was stabbed to death. 2,a young man obtained one European visa like that,he hoop into a plane,taking pinsure,"selfish" whatever name una call am,post it on FB, changing whatsapp pinsure like jellyfish. News spread that lagbaja yaf "Andrew''.He arrived his destination but *cough,sneeze" he was "delete" sharp sharp to Nigeria no time.It is not a tale,the young man is doing quiet well now..In my office,I never for once celebrate my birthday but do buy malts and goodies to share thrice in a year,make one winch nor come slap person for bed (if my birthday is August, I do my thing by Jan,May,Oct,.

grin you fit slap back na

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Noble2017(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by irunoko(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2020
kbams241:
Dis serious...d guy shuld b arrested...
arrested for what? What if he didn't tell her his dream nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.