Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! (64814 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2010
dayokanu:

Bros, Beer don clear for your eyes? Omuti oshi tongue tongue tongue

Rooney has done more than enough this season, same with Owen. Berbasuck is the one that keeps spoiling the show
yeah, Rooney has done well and i believe Owen should be given more time to play also. ure right but my prob is the 3 of them can decide to hold us to ransom atimes and i strongly believe the team still need a natural goal scorer

i dont drink beer

Eastbay:

tk,
Happy new year:
I agree with you.We jsut look like crap this season.But Oga Sauron says you and I are "knee-jerk" fans.
SAF is starting to look STALE.
Welbeck needs more time with the reserves.
We've lost THRICE at home in all competitions barring CC:stats are that we will lose 1-nil to City at home if the trend is to continue.
my personal person; happy 2010 o
how ur side?

we are CRAP this season, do u need a Dibia to tell u?
check how Villa were decimated by Arsenal, check how Pool that made us look like shye this season has been beaten by all and sundry and yesterday it was Leeds UTD grin

CRAP= Man UTD this season no doubt about that. The reason why we are where we are on the table is cos EPL = CRAP this season
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2010
Morning scummies. . . .Howizit
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dayokanu(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2010
i dont drink beer

Just shekpe

CRAP= Man UTD this season no doubt about that. The reason why we are where we are on the table is cos EPL = CRAP this season

Very valid points.

Man Utd is crap, EPL is crap. Thats the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2010
doesnt mean Bundesliga isnt crappy too

@Mancs

any reason why SAF talks about added time whenever we lose a game?
is it a deliberate attempt at ridiculing the team or hes just going bananas?

next time he does this, ill send him a letter
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dayokanu(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2010

next time he does this, ill send him a letter

Research your vocabulary bro, theres already an English word for the syndrome.

Its called . . . wait for it . . . . . SENILITY grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2010
dayokanu:

Research your vocabulary bro, theres already an English word for the syndrome.

i dont think so
i think hes got somethn up his sleeves again
the man has got a hidden agenda on this timing thing cos it ridiculous

and hey, hes not senile
he played the last UCL final, hes the undisputed epl champions

a senile man wouldnt do all those; lets wait till he talks about added time again and we'll conclude on whats wrong with him cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2010
dk,
Happy new year.
It's not senility,
It's just diversionary tactics employed after a piss-poor outing.
It's just that it's getting too common .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by khanye(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2010
^^^Pele grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by khanye(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2010
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
QUOTE OF THE WEEKEND: Arsene Wenger, proving every silver lining has a cloud: "I'd have preferred United to have won. Losing to Leeds has not done them so much of a favour in the Premier League when you look at the fixtures. But in the Champions League, yes. The fifth round of the cup is just three days before United go to Milan. And just before the fifth round, we would play in the previous midweek and four days after it we play Porto."
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
Don't mind Wenger - he always has to say something nice to his fellow 'oldie'. tongue

Cloud indeed - if AW lost that game, needless to say the hawks would be all over his behind by now. The impetus is on him to win not Fergie.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
Really poor game yesterday & like Fergie said, the boys just didn't show the appetite or desire to win it just as Arsenal did a goal down to the hammers. . . . well, its lost ain't much we can do about that - i guess its 1 less tournament to worry about!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
Somebody pls nicely tell Papa Gary to pls retire honorably and join Solksjaer's training team; abeg e don do, im don try!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
& dat welbeck pikin sef angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2010

FERGIE":
I am shocked by the performance because our preparation for the game was very good," said Ferguson. "But we never got going. The quality of the passing and whole performance was bad."
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
FERGIE:
ahead of Wednesday's Carling Cup semi-final trip to nearby Manchester City when, Ferguson insists, there will be changes.
"You have to get over these kind of results quickly," he said. "We have a semi-final on Wednesday night but a lot of these players won't be playing.

Pls Gary & Welbeck. . . no more abeg!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
When I told nuccas on NL last year that Wellbeck is shite, they thought I was just hating.

I know talent when I see it. Luke Chadwick >>>> Wellbeck.

Can you imagine that spindly legged baby giraffe telling SAF that he doesnt wanna go out on loan cos he wants to force his way in United first team. Someone should tell that nucca hes not even good enough for the Championship!!!!

I think Wellbeck mumsie must be servicing SAF.

Either that or Fergie must be going senile.

FFS!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
Welbeck is better than Ramsey didn't you hear? He's the best talent to emerge from the academy at OT since Beckham . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
Breaking News!!

Reliable information reaching the news service of nairaland.com indicate that Sharon’s prolonged absence from the realm after the one goal demolition suffered at the hands of Leeds Utd is NOT as a result of lily livered cowardice or shamefaced navel gazing, but due to the economic vagaries of the current times.

As a result of previous infractions and delays in payment remittances, Sharon has been unceremoniously cut off from the internet by his service providers pending the receipt of payment for services already used. I am hereby starting a ‘Save Sharon 2010’ fund on behalf of our egotistical, argumentative yet amusing member. Please make your donations payable to Debosky and I will do my best to get him off the hook.

Additional reports provided by Hemp Enterprises, Obeledu, Nigeria.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by BinghiNya(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
happy new yam my guys. United lost and so fu cking what. We thumped wigan last week so what the heck. As long as we can beat decent teams no stress. Madrid lost to a division 3 team 4-0 does that make madrid a shitty team. United rules. Epl and UCl is there to fight for as well as the carling.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by follypimpi(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Wellbeck sounds like a beer brand to me.

A CAN OF WELLBECK BEER AND YOU CAN START FEELING LIKE YOU ARE RVN !!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by eyoniggar(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
Debola whats the payment method and minimum amount to be made?

I will be glad to be the first donor. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
No amount is too small or too great - all payment methods accepted: Western Union, Moneygram, interswitch, CHAPS, paypal, brown envelope, shandy, all are welcome!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
debosky:

Breaking News!!

Reliable information reaching the news service of nairaland.com indicate that Sharon’s prolonged absence from the realm after the one goal demolition suffered at the hands of Leeds Utd is NOT as a result of lily livered cowardice or shamefaced navel gazing, but due to the economic vagaries of the current times.

As a result of previous infractions and delays in payment remittances, Sharon has been unceremoniously cut off from the internet by his service providers pending the receipt of payment for services already used. I am hereby starting a ‘Save Sharon 2010’ fund on behalf of our egotistical, argumentative yet amusing member. Please make your donations payable to Debosky and I will do my best to get him off the hook.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
debosky,
No need to diss Sauron like that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
debosky:

Breaking News!!

grin grin grin
Too Funny!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
BinghiNya:

happy new yam my guys. United lost and so fu cking what. We thumped wigan last week so what the heck. As long as we can beat decent teams no stress. Madrid lost to a division 3 team 4-0 does that make madrid a shitty team. United rules. Epl and UCl is there to fight for as well as the carling.

souljah boy tellem!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by rasputinn(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2010
tkb417:

dayokanu:

He went bananas a long time ago,senility is just setting in
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by rasputinn(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
Ermm,where's that video of the worst penalty kick again ??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
Eastbay:

debosky,
No need to diss Sauron like that.

Sharon is my good mate. . . .we've been poking fun at each other on NL for over 3 years now. I'm sure he'll appreciate the joke.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by A40(m): 2:31am On Jan 05, 2010
Zooo-wooo!!! grin grin This is getting pretty ridiculous. Maybe y'all are missing the winking diver afterall surely if he was around he would have snorkeled his way to an equalizing penalty for y'all.

What would Fergie blame this loss on this time? a League 1 side was too much of a stiff test for them they should have been paired with a side from the Blue Square League but seriously someone should tell this man to stop dancing naked at Alaba Market y'all conceded in the 19th minute for goodness sake!! how much more extra time does he need the ref to add?? Why does he not simply tell the refs to let them play till Utd score?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.