Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,784 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! (66743 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by DrKitaun(m): 3:23am On Jan 05, 2010
debosky:

Sharon is my good mate. . . .we've been poking fun at each other on NL for over 3 years now. I'm sure he'll appreciate the joke. grin

We still love Sharon !

Sharon, pls get back on ur feet soon, we miss u . . .

@Debosky

How time fies . . .

I hope Sharon has not fled to Asia the same way he did for over 6 months sometime ago . . .

worse case scenario . . .he would change his name and use anoda moniker grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by No2Atheism(m): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

We still love Sharon !

Sharon, pls get back on your feet soon, we miss u . . .

@Debosky

How time fies . . .

I hope Sharon has not fled to Asia the same way he did for over 6 months sometime ago . . .

worse case scenario . . .he would change his name and use anoda moniker grin

That is what i suspect . . .or worse he has been caught on Terrorism charges . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by DrKitaun(m): 4:12am On Jan 05, 2010
are u suggesting he is in anyway connected to Abdu Farouk Mutallab ?  shocked  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2010
Why is everybody sweating on Sauron's presence or lack of it?
The dude'll be back.It's only a few days since he's been gone and y'all are acting like he's been missing for years.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2010
So shocking that mancs are so silent.
Saw this piece.
What do you think?Again,to all Berbatov defenders,a piece is dedicated to the slug himself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1240641/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-stand-Never-Leeds-defeat-raised-questions.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2010
Eastbay
thanks for that article

Ive always mentioned here our probs lies in 3 places

~We need another goalie
~We need a creative midfielder (although there are few in footie circles now)
~We need a poacher (like edin dzeko)

I think our gaffer may have made some errors in some of his acquisitions cos as at the time we bought Berba, we could have gotten a poacher cos its obvious what we need is someone who can bang in goals even when we are not playing well.

Did you see the stats about Vida?
i have said here Vida makes our backline tick and i was told to shut up

he played 79 league games already and only lost in 9 of them
we averaged 2.8 pts when hes on the field while we averaged 1.8 when hes not on the field. what does that tell u my jiggar

ive always said these things; we need re-inforcements and we need to weed out some elements
welbeck, zoran tosic, Nani, Foster, and some oldies need to leave for some fresh legs cos our performances has been stale and flaccid in recent times.

we are known to be a team that likes to keep possession but we cannot string passes together again, we have no boss in the central midfield, our central defence is in shambles. If RIO isnt gonna come back to his best, i suggest we shop for a replacement or we'll be limbo for as long as SAF continues to tinker the team amidst the growing list of average personnel in that team.

Time to act is now, we dont have to win anythin this season but the coaches should not continue with this rot next season or else. . . .

as for Berbatov
i hope he proves us wrong or we'll live with his seemingly lack of life for as long as SAF decides to keep hope with him. I hope he responds now or i'll suggest a section/renegade cheesy of UTD faithfuls mount a vocal opposition to his usage and clamour for his immediate auction to the lactics or at best (if he wants a european team), Dynamo Bucharest
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2010
TK, EB

happy new year. .  . .

Debo
U don maga finish!!
Put up my account number there. . .  .i am the one meant to collect the funds per our agreement!! grin grin shocked

Eastbay:

So shocking that mancs are so silent.
Saw this piece.
What do you think?Again,to all Berbatov defenders,a piece is dedicated to the slug himself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1240641/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-stand-Never-Leeds-defeat-raised-questions.html

I just read this article and the author was right and wrong.
Right:
We need someone to move and influence our game from the middle. . .so that rooney can stick up as a forward and get the goals
So that we can stabilize our play and be a little more consistent.
We need to shore up the back four and then get over the  CR7 thingy

But i don't think SAF should leave. . . what is worrying me is Hargreaves. . . no one seems to know when he is returning
He presence will go a long way to stabilising things for us. . .

ALso lets not forget the laws of nature. . . The Laws of Diminishing returns is currently at work in OT
We need to lay off some players and re-strategise with new players and different formation!!

Had we been in form, Chelsea shoulda forgotten about the league now!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2010
Emperoh:

Had we been in form, Chelsea shoulda forgotten about the league now![/color]

What form? CR7 left and took all the "form" with him . . . I think that's pretty obvious now. undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2010
Emp,
I've been saying we need new life in the middle.It's pretty obvious to see.
Even if Hargo comes back,will he be the same player?I think I have my doubts,given his AGE.
Berba has to score more.No more unnecessary arguments in his favour,please.He hasn't done what he was bought to do,so let's not create arguments for him.
I think 23+ years is an awfully long time to be in the same job.Especially when you've seen all others come and go.
I think Fergie has lost his edge,because I've never seen United play this dis-jointedly this far into any season.He hasn't managed to con a decent game from them except the game against Spurs.His refusal to adapt to the present reality that his squad isn't good enough and that he needs to buy is all too evident of someone stuck up in the belief that all will be well no matter what happens on the pitch.The old Fergie would have fired his misfits into form through whatever means.
The expected January form isn't yet materialising,never mind we put 5 past Wigan (hapless team).If we cannot beat a League One team,no matter their form,then we do not deserve to win anything this season.We might tend to look at it in the big picture (i.e. how it affects our CL fortunes,but even I cannot convincingly say we will beat Milan.And if we don't then going out to a team 42 places below us in the football league ladder would be classified a disaster,since the 5th round of the FA Cup is the weekend before we go to the San Siro.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2010
Emp,
Another reason I think Fergie is losing it is that he can't raise a decent reserve side to win games.
Fringe teams he has put out against CSKA Moscow and Besiktas and Leeds have resulted in losses at home.
I haven't recollected any season before hand where we lost so many HOME games at this point of the season.
Right now,the Carling Cup looks like the only realistic chance for silverware this season,but with a solid City standing in our way,I'm not so sure we can win.
Not with the clog of junk that lines the squad.And a manager who will refuse to adapt.
Don't know why he puts his faith in flashes in the pan (Nani,Anderson,Welbeck Berbatov).I don't know why he refuses to get good talent from around Europe,talent that can make a difference.
Now it's reported he had a row with Vidic as well.
I don't see things improving anytime soon this season.It might come in too late in the day.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2010
EB

We won't have it that easy this term. . . . . .dat said, lets look back a little bit during our period of drought!
Btw 2003-2005, we knew the flops and failures we had during transfers as a result of sudden buying.
I think Fergie is just trying to take his time in doing things. . . and like i said before, the laws of diminishing returns has set in with us

Its left for us to build up another team and do away with those who don't want to stay or those not performing
We also must recognise the issues team shuffling is giving us. This has been one of Rafa's several problems at Pool

That not withstanding, i will subscribe to anything but SAF retiring now; not to say its bad if he does. Of course he has nothing to prove
But i think his presence gives me and lots of other fans confidence that things will eventually change
No one has had it easier. . . . we might not win anything this term; that won't anger me.
What will is when we don't use the chance to rebuild our team in other to challenge for trophies next term!!

We won't afford to be out in the dark for long. As for Hargo, let him be back first, then we can assess his fitness and form!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2010
Emp,
We never had it easy at anytime.
It just seems that we're in meltdown mode in the middle of the season,and we're helpless to do anything .
The 2003-05 period was clear to all:we won the League in 2003,and fell off badly in 2004.We needed to rebuild back then,
Now,we have won three times on the bounce,the only side to do that twice in the space of a decade.You would have thought we would go on to establish a dynasty.
Instead Fergie has to rely on Giggs at 36 years wrong.
Ferdinand's body can't hold up,Owen doesn't even remember if he has a body for football anymore,Scholes and Giggs who should have been in the retirement home a long time ago atre still crucial parts of United squad.
The young ones are either flashes-in-the-pan whose usefulness to the squad make you wonder how they were bought by United (Anderson,Nani,Tosic) or complete and utter duds (Welbeck).
The few good ones remain largely untested and unconvincing (Gibson,De Laet).
Fergie knew he was down on his attacking/goalscoring options,but decided to take a free gamble on Owen.He then benches the life out of Owen even when he gets a hat-trick.Even at that,everyone knows an Owen-rooney partnership is potentially full of goals.Yet even when Owen plays,it's either Rooney sits on the bench or plays from the wings.
As for Berbatov,that's a direct reason why FErgie should go.If a player with consecutive 23-goal seasons can be turned into a playmaker,then at least one person is not doing his job properly of the two.He is an expensive FLOP.End of.Any other thing (e.g. flicks,assists) is irrelevant,no matter what anyone says.
His presence is begining to be more of a liability and an embarrasment.The only thinkg is that he has been around since we all started supporting United and as such most cannot fathom life without him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
Emp

happy nuy year bro

Eastbay
i dont think SAF should retire but i really dont know how we need to let him know holding on to Berba for so long will spell doom. To me, if Owen plays every game for us, he'll probably be leading the epl goal charts by now cos all the man needs is to have a good run of games and he'll be back to his goal scoring form we knew way back

i just saw on TV (skysports) we are on the trail of HULK (the Porto guy). i dont mind if that will re-jig the redundant three we have presently. Owen needs to play more, we need a poacher, and Rooney needs to sit his ass down in the box. Meanwhile, the necessity of a creative playmaking midfielder cannot be over emphasized; we all have eyes and see how Fabregas make Arsenal tick, we all can see how Xavi dictates stuff in Barca, we can see Gerrard in Pool, we can see the henchmen in Chelsea and blah blah. we need a fcking domineering midfielder in the mold of our ex skipper-Roy keano. we need to get one and i dont think Hargo will fit he bill considering his long lay off from active soccer.

we just need to spend and snap up one of these good around. we should stop buying teenagers cos we have them in abundance. we need a big name signing in our middle.

i think we need to start shopping for RIO and VDSs replacement. even Bayern is looking at Sorensen presently

i hope we dont make mistakes at the city of manchester stadium tomorrow cos a loss will drastically affect the confidence level in the team
did u guys see Eduardos second goal against West Ham?

thts a how a poacher should be scoring. Compare that to berba attempts at nodding balls in the box; its appalling
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by BinghiNya(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
You folks just yab fergie like you just know he tosses the team around. United will always rise above obstacles.Madrid lost to a 3rd tier team makes them not capable of playing LYON shey. United will beat AC home and away. United is just 2 points adrift of the league leaders why the unnecessary manic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
haha. wow!! Fergie just took utd to three consecutive titles, 2 consecutive CL finals, etc, and all of a sudden he has "lost it"? Chei!!

ANyways, it's good to put pressure on a coach when u ain't doing well (Arsenal doesn't put enough pressure on Wenger IMO), but I think some of the things being said about SAF are a little over the top. Things happen in football. . . Leeds played the game of their lives. If football was so predictable we wouldn't love it so much undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
tk,
As it stands,I don't expect us to beat City over two legs,but I'll be happy if we do.
I'm still not sure if I can trust SAF anymore with his decisions.Not with the scrap he has at his disposal.His business in the off-season shoulda been an indicator.
I still don't want to believe that SAF will change his policy of recruitment in the January transfer window.
I don't know if Hulk is what we need:just another body upfront.I';m not so sure he has that goal-scoring presence we need.
I agree:there's a gaping hole in the middle that Carrick,Anderson,and Fletcher for all their effort cannot fill.
Creativity in the middle seems to be a problem.Since Scholes started playing as old as he looks,none of the afore-mentioned three can take the play-making burden.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
krayola,
I'd like to ask you what happened to Johan Cruyff when he couldn't replicate his European success.
Didn't fans start waving the white handkerchief (meaning time to go)?
I haven't said anything about SAF other than making the observation that his judgement is really suspect.And as a fan,I think I'm entitled to that right,especially when there are instances to back up my observations.
If Leeds played the game of their lives,why couldn't SAF motivate his team enough to play same?
I think he took them for granted,hence the selection of duds all over the place on sunday.And each time he's disrespected the opposition with silly team selections (CSKA Moscow and Besiktas) atOT,he's paid the price.
won't he EVER learn that teams are not to be taken lightly?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2010
An interesting article posted by Robert Peston of the BBC on Man Utd's financial situation.

Despite the rantings of Sharon that Utd can 'afford' to waste £30m on Berba even with no end product, the reality is distinctly bleaker:

The club is seeking ANOTHER loan (or bond for the investment bankers) to prevent it's current inability to pay off interest on existing loans from ballooning out of control. In essence (correct me Tkb if I'm wrong) the interest not paid now is converted into principal, and that in turn gets charged at a higher interest rate than the initial part of the loan. If this isn't managed well, the interest eventually becomes larger than the loan and you're in a very big mess.

As a result, Utd didn't spend the CR7 money, not because they didn't find value, but because they couldn't afford it and are hoping that the shortage of money in football (outside Real Madrid and Citeh of course) will reduce some of the hefty transfer fees and thus help the club buy better players for less money in the summer.

All in all, it shows that the FA cup exit is costly - fewer games will be played this year compared to last and a reduction in revenue will occur (minus the 'profit' on CR7's transfer of course)

Read more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2010/01/can_man_utd_spend.html

Any thoughts?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
debosky,
try minding your own business. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
Binghinya and Krayola

i havent said anythn unusual about SAF and i dont think SAF deserves a sack. i think i still reminded Dayokanu of his last achivements to show he isnt going senile. But hey, SAF believes he can field just anybody and get the kinda results he expects

check Besikas and CSKA and u'll know wht im saying. What im not happy about is his penchant to hold on to to proven failures when he should be thinking of selling them. Oshea, Welbeck and co are players that shouldnt be playing for UTD but oga patapata would rather play Welbeck ahead of Macheda and i wonder what kinda weed he smokes

if SAF was working in my place of work and his scorecard on Berbatov is 5 goals so far this season, he'll be in deep shit by now. Hes the best gaffer around no doubt but the way hes going about holding on to some wankers is pissing me off

@Mancs/Eastbay
is Vidic really unsettled at UTD?
whats with these unsettling news here and there?

i think we should stop collecting only money from these clubs. once a stupid club eyes our player, we put a valuation and also request for a player

CR7 shoulda been 60 milla + Higuain

if they want Vidic, then they should bring 30 milla + Benzema

the 30 milla will get too quality central defenders and Benzema should cancel out Berbas wahala

@debosky
lemme read the article first
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
Eastbay:

I'd like to ask you what happened to Johan Cruyff when he couldn't replicate his European success. Didn't fans start waving the white handkerchief (meaning time to go)?

Johann Cruyff had serious health problems (heart surgery et all from chain smoking), and had issues with the management regarding his football philosophy. After the CL in 1992, he still won two domestic trophies in 1993 and 1994 before he parted ways with the club. Cruyff let the success get to his head after 4 back to back La Liga trophies, and wanted to start calling all the shots. He wouldn't change anything regardless of how bad things were going, and wouldn't take advice from the directors of the club on signings, system etc, and it was in 1996, after two seasons of being OUT OF CONTENTION for the title early, and his health going down-hill, that Barca let him go.

BTW I said it's healthy for Fergie to get some stick, but asking him to be let go, and questioning his ability, because of one embarrassing loss is over-the-top IMO. Thats all I'm saying.

Eastbay:

I haven't said anything about SAF other than making the observation that his judgement is really suspect.And as a fan,I think I'm entitled to that right,especially when there are instances to back up my observations.

As a fan you have a right to throw chairs at players (just ask arsenal fans about Adebayor  grin ), but with rights come responsibility. I think when a coach has guided your club to all sorts of glory, he deserves some support when the going gets rough. Fire Ferguson and replace him with ______ ? and what are the guarantees? Look at Chelsea and letting Mourinho go. . . .  what was the payoff? forty something million pounds loss and counting. . .  undecided undecided  . EVen Wenger with all his lack of trophies, his club is still making money, and the fans, though sometimes frustrated, give him loads of support, because when you look at the big picture, the club is still a success.

When your support rests on whether or not you are winning trophies, IMO, e get as e be. . . maybe you will divorce you future wife the day she gets wrinkles and the ti.t.ties start to go flat?  undecided undecided grin grin

Eastbay:

If Leeds played the game of their lives, why couldn't SAF motivate his team enough to play same?
I think he took them for granted,hence the selection of duds all over the place on sunday. And each time he's disrespected the opposition with silly team selections (CSKA Moscow and Besiktas) at OT,he's paid the price.
won't he EVER learn that teams are not to be taken lightly?

You can't win every game. These things happen in football. It happens to the best of em. No team is beyond an a.s.s whooping. Two seasons ago Barca beat getafe 4-0 in the 1st leg of our copa del ray tie. . . we went for the second leg and they destroyed us 5-0, and eliminated us. This was with all our stars playing. . . Ronaldinho, Messi, Deco, Xavi, Iniesta, etc etc.

S.H.it happens. It's not the end of the world. Man utd is still one of the best, strongest teams around. Remember Bayern at the start of the season? The great teams always find a way back. Besides, knock-out competitions require a lot of luck to win, especially when u just play one leg. I'm pretty sure if you guys had another go at Leeds you will probably show them pepper.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Debosky

thier is nothin new in that article. . . .

whoever will be holding on to debt in this crunchy season will definitely have to pay over the top. UTD's cost of acquiring the debt will probably be our undoing and the as the cashflow from operating activities is predicated on UTD doing well every season, a blip in a season will mean less revenue, a blip in a season will mean UTD will have to buy to win the following season and all these will spell doom for our present fiscal position.

however, UTD is a viable business and a CDO and any other debt instrument could be issued to re-engineer the whole thing but at what cost?
the only lasting solution is for the holding company to sell to another bottomless pit cos re-engineering and repaying interests for donkey years wouldnt totally free us from indebtedness

i forsee a saudi prince paying the debt and holdin on to UTD as a personal yacht in the nearest future grin ;Dor else, if the UK economy slow down in the present recovery process, then the future isnt all that bright

Leeds UTDs visit to OT on Sunday was actually an Omen and i hope it doesnt come to fruition

PS: The UK govt will bail us out grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
Kray,
I remember watching on ESPN Classic a documentary on Johan Cruyff.
He stated that the reason why he was sacked was that he failed to win a trophy during his last two seasons.And that is what Barca demands;a trophy a season.i clearly remeber a game at the camp Nou where they played Atletico:that game practically decided the destination of the title in 1996.Jodrdi,his son scored Barca's only goal in a 3-1 loss.the white hankies were in full flow during that game.
his smoking issues were not enough to let him go off the job because he was so successful at the time it happened.

As for Fergie,i distinctly remember him being on a one-year rolling contract.so the pay-oof shouldn't be too much of a problem.

As for the loss to Leeds;I agree it happens,but the manner with which it happened is unacceptable.
Leeds showing more hunger is not acceptable.
And while I'd like to pretend I'm not reading your post (which is much different from some of what the other folks,mainly Gaynners),you do have some points.my anger is the manner of the loss.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dodoski(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
yes bro it happens even the top team loss to smaller teams, leeds united showed more hunger, no be say man u no play well d goals no just gree come
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
tk,
Vida is really eying a move to Spain.
The phantom injury on Sunday was as a result of an argument with United over a contract dispute,but the funny thing is that his contract is up in 2012,so he cannot even negotiate a deal till a year to the expiration of that contract.
i agree:somehow,i think United have been soft on Real Madrid,a good number of United players have gone there on the cheap,if you ask me.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
breaking news:Carling cup tie with city postponed due to bad weather.
Blessing in disguise.A real let-off.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dodoski(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
when is the new date for d match? cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by loyika(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2010

How is that a let-off Is Mancini gonna enter a flight with another Mutallab Is Bellamy gonna be quarantined for "Swine Flu"

Now would be a perfect time to play Citeh, the game might come at the wrong time for you Scumtwats tongue Remember the WC means that the Club footie has to be done and dusted earlier than usual, so your blessing might come back to bite you in the Khosh grin esp as games come in thick and fast.

As for Sharon grin I heard the Nigerian Government want to do a deal with the Americans. Apparently Farouk's Parents have procured Sharon and have asked Dora to ask for a[i] "Prisoner Exchange" [/i]Thingy to take place so they can get their son back, it seems the American Govt have been on the watch out for Sharon (Aka Sha[/b]dow [b]Ron[/b]da) all this while, heard on CNN that he was on their, [b]"I'am A Clown and i know it!!" Watchlist grin Which is the 3rd level of Terrorism.

Sources (Amanpour who else cool ) says he was caught in Yemen bending over to get info from Bin Laden (Which is the deadliest routine in Terror Warfare). And the Pirates auctioned him to the Muttallabs.

So people lets pray against this dastardly deed by the FGN tongue tongue Lets show them that Money cannot buy life tongue

Sharon or Ronda whichever it is, i light a candle for you (and United for that matter) mate cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
loyika:

How is that a let-off Is Mancini gonna enter a flight with another Mutallab Is Bellamy gonna be quarantined for "Swine Flu"

Now would be a perfect time to play Citeh, the game might come at the wrong time for you Scumtwats tongue Remember the WC means that the Club footie has to be done and dusted earlier than usual, so your blessing might come back to bite you in the Khosh grin esp as games come in thick and fast.

As for Sharon grin I heard the Nigerian Government want to do a deal with the Americans. Apparently Farouk's Parents have procured Sharon and have asked Dora to ask for a[i] "Prisoner Exchange" [/i]Thingy to take place so they can get their son back, it seems the American Govt have been on the watch out for Sharon (Aka Sha[/b]dow [b]Ron[/b]da) all this while, heard on CNN that he was on their, [b]"I'am A Clown and i know it!!" Watchlist grin Which is the 3rd level of Terrorism.

Sources (Amanpour who else cool ) says he was caught in Yemen bending over to get info from Bin Laden (Which is the deadliest routine in Terror Warfare). And the Pirates auctioned him to the Muttallabs.

So people lets pray against this dastardly deed by the FGN tongue tongue Lets show them that Money cannot buy life tongue

Sharon or Ronda whichever it is, i light a candle for you (and United for that matter) mate cool

cool GOONER 89
Now is not the time to play ANYBODY.
We're not in shape.Simple.
funny post angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by loyika(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
When we lost to Chelscum the only way we could recover our form was to play the next game that came immediately after.

Do you think Citeh will just be there watching They will be getting their game plan ready. better to get that game out of the way, than have it when the games come thick and fast.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
I can't believe some people on here are saying 'Fergie has lost it' . . . Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm disappointed in y'all. shakes head in pity
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
chamotex:

I can't believe some people on here are saying 'Fergie has lost it' . . . Are you for real?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm disappointed in y'all.   shakes head in pity

Jesus Christ, what have i missed?

A mini-Holiday to Yorkshire and i see bile, cordite, sweats and semen splashed on our Champions Thread.
Lemme go back and read the homo-[i]e[/i]rotic gibberish spewed by the [i]W[/i]anker-In-Chief(Debosky) and his association of mental handicaps.

Brb. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Strictly Chelsea Talk: / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.