Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,166 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (25773 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Bekimbo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chia Life can be really
unpleasant,I am here thinking of how to get money for my school fees and someone somewhere is thinking of how to get back his or her ex,well I leave it for God
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Emmyloaded: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
So Sad: Married Couple Happens to be Biological Twins after Struggling to Conceive
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
I think you should let her be because you are clearly confused and dont know what you want. Set your priorities right,man up,then you can consider settling down.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Note that you cant eat your cake and have it...I seriously wish your ex wont consider you because she deserves better(sorry if that came out brash).... and PS, nairaland is not the next shot to bring or talk about your relationship issues( at least not for real men,which clearly you are not).

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
greatgod2012:
Sorry in advance bro, because I'm going to be blunt, very blunt!

Since you don't know what you want and how to go about what you want in relationships, I will say, for now, you don't need any girl.........., what you actually need now is some "growing-up"! Maybe, with a bit more grow-up, you'll know what exactly you want in a relationship and how to go about it!

Best of luck, dear!

Exactly,the op is just a confused Mama's boy...he is craving the attention of his ex and if smone raises caution to that effect tomorrow, he'd ditch her yet again....fear such people cos they think they have a right to everything and they must get what they want... so appalling.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellla:
What i can deduce from this post is that you're confused and don't know what you want.

Gbam!! Selfish and self-centred too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Michellla(f): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Juliearth:

Gbam!! Selfish and self-centred too.
exactly.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
alizma:
I pray you never get that girl back because you don't deserve her.
had your mum not reject the other girl would you have remember she went through a lot for you while you were still a student and broke? would you have remember she was the one who really know who you are(because she is the one who can really tell your story)?
you are looking for her now not because you love her neither is it because you truly know her value nor appreciate her love but because your mum wants her and not any other person. I am very sure if you ever get to marry her, you will cheat on her.
guys, babes never dump your partner without concrete need for that.

Thank you! A big Amen to that. I pray you end up with my neighbour's daughter instead....na she go reset this your character for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Edemaya:
You are a confused man, thereby confused us with your stories. You know what? You don't know what you want! Simple

You left a relationship of 3.5 years because you found a new girl, now ur mother doesn't like the new girl, reason you want to go back to the former.

You don't actually deserve your ex. In between, how old are u?

Thank you! #50shadesofchildishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
pablo69:
i had a piece of cake,it was nice, nutricious and tasty.my friend told me the other cake i bought but returned is better so i imediately threw the one i already had with the intention of re buying the other i intended to buy. I stupidly never thought of holding the one i had and then going back to check if the other one has not been purchased by someone else. Now rate this stupidity mr op.

100 percent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
davidif:

Abi o. The selfishness of that post is astounding. It's as if the poster does not even have empathy or the self awareness to even realize how selfish he actually sounds right now.

I only wish the girl is a nairalander,then I'd say"DONT reconsider him!"

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by ebere100: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

Should I try harder in convincing my mum to accept the girl?

Love is really complicated. I feel like just being alone forever.

Insults are welcomed as usual.

My brother, I completely understand you. There are certain things u must understand which are: marriage is different from boy friend and girl friend matter. Don't allow any one tell you who to marry and who not to marry cos you are the one that will live with the lady. Secondly, there are some qualities you must look out for. Lastly follow your heart and pray to God for guidance. May God help us.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mutuwa:
undecided

Life is too short to leave the comfort of your life in the hands of one woman..I can't envisage my parents in this era predicting or arranging who I should marry.

If you still love your ex and want her back,go get her,but if you want her just to rekindle things with your mom,then you are in trouble..

We shouldn't disrespect parents,but try to make them understand that it is we that know best the part of our body that itche.

You will have to live up with what you marry whether sweet,sour,bitter or tasteless.

asin ehn ! I'm always telling my mum this same thing . all i need is just her blessing when I'm ready and nothing else .

the era of pastor said she is not your wife whatever is no more .

this is 2017

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Teaser4(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Press "x" on ur keyboard
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by shurley22(f): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
alizma:
had your mum not reject the other girl would you have remember she went through a lot for you while you were still a student and broke? would you have remember she was the one who really know who you are(because she is the one who can really tell your story)?
you are looking for her now not because you love her neither is it because you truly know her value nor appreciate her love but because your mum wants her and not any other person. I am very sure if you ever get to marry her, you will cheat on her.

V
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by shurley22(f): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
alizma:

God bless you for that.
You just spoke my mind all the way

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2017
crystalclear93:
You don't need to be a puppet..what do you truly want? This you should do its your life not your mom's and definitely not we you're asking for advice.
Am not sure how to respond to this childish OP!!! Haba!!! Are u a man or mummy's sissy!!! Will u MAN d FVCK UP?
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Juliearth post=55604777]Note that you cant eat your cake and have it...I seriously wish your ex wont consider you because she deserves better(sorry if that came out brash).... and PS, nairaland is not the next shot to bring or talk about your relationship issues( at least not for real men,which clearly you are not).[/quote
U are carrying dis issue on ya head like gala!!!! Maka y na!!!! grin
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by legendsilver(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2017
crystalclear93:
You don't need to be a puppet..what do you truly want? This you should do its your life not your mom's and definitely not we you're asking for advice.
Guy, send card to number like Mtn 5oo without completing the digits, just had to the text say "dear, I am sorry. Please manage this one to call your friends n feel free to me too if am one of them" bro, she will call back to say the card digit is not complete grin
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Juliearth:

100 percent
God bless you sister
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Balobest(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2017
ztanleechima:
So we can't ask girls... HAVE U EATEN? In Nigeria
again?
Me: Have you eaten?
Girl: Nope.. I am broke.. Don't even have food
stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone
to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they
cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money
back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed
me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate
sickness. Especially when I am broke.. And my
landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with
half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my
parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and
I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really
need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send
my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send t.p
Me: Chai.. Babe.. I just ask if u don chop o.. I
didn't ask what the problem of your generation
is.... No vex.. NA ME LOOK FOR TROUBLE
Thread derailer... Well na still girl mata we dey talk all d same sha.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by otobomax(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2017
uruba23:
I had to pause and read your statement again,kindly tell us why you broke up with your ex,don't tell me you developed some funny feeling for the second one.Your mum might just be seeing what elders see that children don't see,even though I am not in support of her making choices for you,but you ma have said you still love your ex.Well go look for her,but be very very sure you really love her,if you know you are not compatible don't allow any sentiment affect your thought,don't get unnecessary emotional. Infact seek Baba Gods opinion shikena

Take her advice especially the part of be very sure grin
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by otobomax(m): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2017
greatgod2012:
Sorry in advance bro, because I'm going to be blunt, very blunt!

Since you don't know what you want and how to go about what you want in relationships, I will say, for now, you don't need any girl.........., what you actually need now is some "growing-up"! Maybe, with a bit more grow-up, you'll know what exactly you want in a relationship and how to go about it!

Best of luck, dear!

You see as them dey word you , better listen cheesy
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by otobomax(m): 1:13am On Apr 16, 2017
lilfreezy:
undecided
Weed
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by UjSizzle(f): 2:54am On Apr 16, 2017
You want to reward her?

I can't even deal with this nonsense line I read.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Juliearth(f): 3:38am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=55605363][/quote]

Nna eh,the thing taya me.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by scobaba: 3:44am On Apr 16, 2017
I really wonder how people get themselves involved in two or more serious relationships and get confused later on as to which to settle for angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by bitcoinvin(m): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2017
We let go of those who love us and go with those who dont love us:::.Thats life.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by femi4: 5:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

Should I try harder in convincing my mum to accept the girl?

Love is really complicated. I feel like just being alone forever.

Insults are welcomed as usual.

Mummy's boy....you sound immature. Stay away from serious relationship till you are mature
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2017
The 'love of your mother' stuck with you through thick and thin for three years, and now you want to 'reward' her (as you say) by obeying your mother's instructions to marry no one else but her. Eventually. After dumping her for someone else.

This whole thing is just somehow...

Please accept the popular advice on this thread with minimal push-back: let both girls go and discover what you want.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by toprealman: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2017
You ain't ready yet! Develop yourself mentally and emotionally then relaunch. I won't like to hear the MY MOTHER SAID next time......its your gig brah!
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by gnykelly(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2017
*hand over mic to harddon* what do you have to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.