Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,682 members, 7,938,066 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (25862 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by millionboi(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2017
crystalclear93:
You don't need to be a puppet..what do you truly want? This you should do its your life not your mom's and definitely not we you're asking for advice.
Hmmmmm

#elders can see d future atimes
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by lovethchioma(f): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2017
What do Men really want? They usually don't value a good woman until she's left... If you want to stay with a man through his struggling times... do well to do so.... but don't ever bank on it please. Because a man that will leave you will do so, whether you stayed with him through thick and thick... Not so many men have conscience anymore.
As for the Op I still don't have any advice for you. I was pondering on what to say ... but I'll rather not say anything because you don't need advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by ojotobiloba1: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2017
I have been reading some comments since and I noticed some re claiming as if Dey never have any issues or concerns in there own relationships bothering dem... OP, Yoruba adage says, A Kii ko ni Ka Mon ti inu Eni (You can teach a person Buh you can't know his or her thoughts) No one knows it all..if you re encountering Indecision problems in choosing, why don't u go spiritual by praying for God's guidance to choose for u?
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by FieryJustice(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2017
I don commot hand for this matter oh

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Sexyolori(f): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2017
U really are confused and should take a break from discussing marriage till you are matured enough to know exactly what you want...
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2017
nabegibeg:

Give her a call and ask after her mother

it works like magic trust me

Yelz oooo!
Any day anytime.
But she has to pick the call first.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Angel1696: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Guy pls don't worry since u did not do her well she is fine here with me so stop lookin for her.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by OkunrinNa: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2017
*"Happier"*
Walking down 29th and park I saw you in another's arms Only a month we've been apart You look happier
Saw you walk inside a bar He said something to make you laugh I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours Yeah you look happier, you do
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you But ain't nobody love you like I do Promise that I will not take it personal baby If you're moving on with someone new
Cause baby you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'll feel it too And until then I'll smile to hide the truth But I know I was happier with you
Sat in the corner of the room Everything's reminding me of you Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier Aren't you?
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you But ain't nobody need you like I do I know that there's others that deserve you But my darling I am still in love with you
But I guess you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'll feel it too I could try to smile to hide the truth But I know I was happier with you
Baby you look happier, you do I knew one day you'd fall for someone new But if he breaks your heart like lovers do Just know that I'll be waiting here for you
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Well my ex is a nairalander and for sure she would see all the disparaging and discouraging comments on here.

I have decided against chasing after her. She definitely won't take me back after seeing all these comments. Most of you are advising her against taking me back. And I reckon majority carries the vote.

I will take the advise of some of you who called me a confused fellow. I will go work on myself and leave the issue of relationship entirely. At the end of the day marriage is still secondary.

Thanks the lot of you for your contributions.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by tunchi014(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2017
banjeezay:
Ok,I dey come,make my land dey here till dey finish this man utd vs Chelsea match,after dat time I go tink of how to lay foundation fr there,cos I no want those omonile wahala.. grin
... I see u broda, #forza milan #rosenerri all d way.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Chrismarvel: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2017
hmm

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by banjeezay(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2017
tunchi014:
... I see u broda, #forza milan #rosenerri all d way.
oshey Brozay mi.. #ForeverMilanista
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Rtopzy(f): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Mutuwa:
undecided

Life is too short to leave the comfort of your life in the hands of one woman..I can't envisage my parents in this era predicting or arranging who I should marry.

If you still love your ex and want her back,go get her,but if you want her just to rekindle things with your mom,then you are in trouble..

We shouldn't disrespect parents,but try to make them understand that it is we that know best the part of our body that itche.

You will have to live up with what you marry whether sweet,sour,bitter or tasteless.
Guy, dis ur moniker means death in Hausa o
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by noziz(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

Should I try harder in convincing my mum to accept the girl?

Love is really complicated. I feel like just being alone forever.

Insults are welcomed as usual.

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by HARDDON: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2017
gnykelly:
*hand over mic to harddon* what do you have to say.

Nothing to say here Kelly.

For

A man who dedicatedly ignores d voice of his inner witness to chase the high point btw a woman's tights is a twin to d fly that follows the corpse to d grave.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mentcee:
Ask the idiot called Buhari
shocked
Mentcee:
Ask the idiot called Buhari
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Haryormideh(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
obajoey:
why do you need to get your ex back when can always have a re-match with her anytime any day.

Was about saying this too
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Seamareggae(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Michellla:
What i can deduce from this post is that you're confused and don't know what you want.
That's why he's here for ur assistance...

Abi no be so bro?
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Michellla(f): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Seamareggae:
That's why he's here for ur assistance...
Abi no be so bro?
thats why you there to assist him wink
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Seamareggae(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Michellla:
thats why you there to assist him wink
I decided to observe your assistance since I couldn't help...

But you just worsen his case.. .

Ciao
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by NickD(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

Should I try harder in convincing my mum to accept the girl?

Love is really complicated. I feel like just being alone forever.

Insults are welcomed as usual.

Not meant to be an insult but u sound like a baby when u say U WANT TO REWARD HER..cos she was around when u had nothing
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by armpit: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Arrange to meet her, tell her you did what you did so you could Know how you truely feel about her and now you know you dont have a future without her and that you would now like to make both of you Word. (DONT EVER MENTION YOUR MUM REFUSING THE ONE YOU CHOOSE OVER HER)

It shouldnt Just be mare words, make sûre you dont go back to someone else after this.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by adedehinbo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
I just reconciled with my gf days after I broke up with her,the mistake u made was u let it too far before u decided to make up with her,my little advice is,sure u know her house,stalk on her,buy things she loves nd make yourself look better,send her sweet apology messages,tell her u feel so ashamed of yourself nd u re sincerely sorry,if she no gree give her nd don't stop being nice to her
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Origin(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
It seems it's all about YOU.

One can never truly be in a relationship when all you care about is yourself.

You want to " reward" her She helped you out so she could be rewarded Seems you are a Big Man now.

You had a relationship of many years, she stayed by you supported you, you did some things she left.... You decided to replace her and within months brought replacement home for marriage.

Hmmmmm.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by noscarn91(m): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2017
adedehinbo:
I just reconciled with my gf days after I broke up with her,the mistake u made was u let it too far before u decided to make up with her,my little advice is,sure u know her house,stalk on her,buy things she loves nd make yourself look better,send her sweet apology messages,tell her u feel so ashamed of yourself nd u re sincerely sorry,if she no gree give her nd don't stop being nice to her
You will never get a girlfriend you broke bastard , the only girlfriend you have is in ur dreams , you chronic masturbator.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by adedehinbo(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2017
noscarn91:

You will never get a girlfriend you broke bastard , the only girlfriend you have is in ur dreams , you chronic masturbator.
lol i have a girlfriend, she is beautiful and gorgeous, she loves me die,no kill yourself
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by noscarn91(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2017
adedehinbo:
lol i have a girlfriend, she is beautiful and gorgeous, she loves me die,no kill yourself
Idiot no girl alive would follow a loser like you
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by adedehinbo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
noscarn91:

Idiot no girl alive would follow a loser like you
lol and I have more than just one beautiful girl,I ve said it Igbo's re all criminals
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Dmacqh(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
You still love her . Does she still love you ?
She need to love you more .

As for your mum, explain things her . Since she’s not picking or responding to your chats , I think you need to add more muscle ( the kind of muscle used in repairing heavy trailers like Mack ) to reach her.

You can give your mum her number . She will call her and you can exploit the opportunity and assure her of your regrets , repentance and respect.

We are Africans . Any lady I’ll marry whenever I’m ( we ) ready , must be in good terms with my parents and siblings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.