Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Just Feeling Bad About My Self, Don't Know If I'm Turning Gay.. God Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Feeling Bad About My Self, Don't Know If I'm Turning Gay.. God Help! (2004 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just Feeling Bad About My Self, Don't Know If I'm Turning Gay.. God Help! by Illuminatus(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2017
If you are really gay, then I regret to inform you that you cannot ignore it away. It doesn't go away because you don't act on it. The earlier you confront and accept that, the better it will be for you. You don't want to be consumed by internal homophobia.

I suggest you fully understand what is happening with you. Are you attracted to men in general? Are you merely curious as to how if it feels to be that close with another male? How long has this been going on? When did you notice these feelings?

When you have successfully answered these questions, then you might get some closure.

I just want you to understand that being attracted to other men isn't unusual. It isn't horrifying. It isn't a bad thing in itself. It doesn't mean that you have to have anal sex (some gay men don't). It doesn't mean that you're a bad person, or any less of a guy.

Good luck as you find yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Strikas / What Is The Role Of Physical Attractiveness In A Marriage? / Men Who Lick Ladies Private Part Live Longer – Prophet Kumchacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.