Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 (5587 Views)

Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by Abagworo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
I would like to know if like other governors fashola just constructed roads and planted flowers.
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by Abagworo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
I would like to know if like other governors fashola just constructed roads and planted flowers.
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by Boboedom: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
Fashola is the man joo.
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by lafile(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
Any Governor who can clear Oshodi and make the Agege Motor Road motorable deserves this award.

Some might say "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king". But I say "In the land of the blind, who else deserves to be king?".

He has achieved so much without calling the press to open a inaugurate a new community borehole. He has done things without making a fuss about it. I believe it is a foregone conclusion that the government shout provide basic facilities. Its not something to shout or boast about. And Fashola does not shout or boast about it.
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by PurestBoy(m): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2010
mama-gee:

I am your worst nightmare!!!

mamagee, the trouble making mama
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by aishaah(f): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2010
yes ooo,lets give honour to whom it due,fashola is the man,may God bless him and all those working with him to make lagos better for us all.eko o ni ba je o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by KGREAT(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
If fashola doesn’t deserve it, then is it Alao Akala that deserves it? Infact if they asked me to vote again I will still vote for Fahola. ”Eko o ni baje ooo”
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by idifu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
Why ? there are lotta untarred roads in the city of Lagos, no water, e.t.c guardian's award is nothing but a scam
Re: Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009 by djustice: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
Another "award" bought with Lagos State taxpayers' funds.

Lagos State Taxpayers Money at Work. Pay your tax.

Fashola (Eko) o ni baje,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate / See How Ogbeni Aregbesola Greeted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Respect Or Worship? / 2019: We Won’t Stop Supporting Olawepo Hashim ― Middle Belt Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.