Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,249 members, 7,925,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister (47259 Views)

People Blast AY For Backing Funke Akindele & Talking About Oppressors In Govt / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / Tboss Brother Blasts Tunde Ednut, Says He Needs Attention To Kickstart Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Ugosample(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
flexcool131:
You guys on here are not getting it at all, Tbosz family are not trying to gain attention but for AY to humiliate her sis on stage in the name of making money is not fair to her, that's pure wickedness. How many of can accept that if any of our family get that kind of humiliation when the other is making money from it? Truth

Did you watch the show yesterday night?
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Harmony92(f): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

who are even making these iddiots called tgoat popular

undecided undecided
everyone don turn celebrity 4 d family. Very soon nieces n Nephews join
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
What's wrong with these fake oyinbos? Afterall,Romanians are Osus in Europe.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Nickymezor(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yawning...this matter don do nw angry
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
eyinjuege:

If you know what happened to her was wrong, and it also happens to others on a daily basis, why then don't you speak against it as a nation to make such stop?
It will be to the greater good of those at risk of abuse.
I never watched the show, and the little I know about it is just snippets from NL.
I'm not even sure of what the Kemen did exactly, but you say its wrong. Did he touch her boobs? He fingered her? Or kissed her?
Someone up there said she was unconscious?
If he touched her inappropriately without her consent, then he deserves to be fizzled out of existence. Possibly ostracized, so that the women folk can feel safer while on Danfo/BRT/ a queue and they won't live with the fear and trauma of unsolicited tapping.

Remember such things and even worse has happened to others too. They all have fathers, brothers, cousins. Most importantly remember it can happen to anyone. Don't let it reach close to home before you condemn wrong doing.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing... Edmund Burke

What is the correlation between fizzling him out of existence and women feeling safe
What kind of logic is that?

See, we have established that what he did was wrong and he was disgraced and punished for it.
But the thing is a bit ambiguous, because it happened between the sheets.

Even NFL players that has done worse than him are still playing and living their life.
I'm just saying

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Critically: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Gaaaawwwwdddaaammmnniiittt!!! What do these people want ooooo!!! Apologies to those that will get offended but even the chibok girls that escaped after being raped and tortured by 'terrorists' have moved on with their lives, ordinary 'tapping of current' this low budget oyinbo and her family will not allow us rest!!! angry
oyinbo people no dey take rape matter play. Nigerian guys should just play while it lasts, they will soon start feeling the hot hands of the law when we get there.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Shegzy8(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
mtscheeew,they all knew all this kinda shit go and there but she went into the house because of the money and fame..i think anything thing that happens there is part of the game...based on logistics#
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Critically: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
fitzmayowa:
From Wendy to Chris, they should let this issue die abeg...

Tboss too should avoid all this so called "comedy shows" since the comedians are not sensible enough to avoid taunting her as regards kemen's misbehaviour...

thank God you said misbehaviour
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by thunderbabs: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Shaaaat up dia...You no laugh when Ali Baba nd A.Y joke say our former president be like monkey......u con dey tk ur sis own personal....

Defend her dey go na
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by ChiefSweetus: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Meaning his sister is suffering his father's karma? undecided

That olosho Tbus, her sub-intelligent brother, and that braindead smello AY can eat a barrel of dïcks. TIRED OF THE BULLLLLLSHITTTT!!!
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Critically: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
sisisioge:
I love the way her family is standing up for her...though all of them appear unwell grin grin
at least they are better than some nigerian families
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Critically: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Slymonster:
kemen has apologize alot,even on that A.Y show.The guy wasn't that happy when those jokes were being made.Can't we just let it be.This tboss brother might have even done more than kemen and the only difference was the camera
the offender is A.Y.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Critically: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sexual assault is a reality in this country and worldwide. It should get more publicity so that more people can see the wrong in it. Nigerian parents should help train their children better so that the next generation can be more educated.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by oviejnr(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Threebear:

My handsome cutie, where have you been grin
Lol, wacko. Im cool bro & u?
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by oviejnr(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Threebear:

Lol, wacko. Im cool bro & u? Been waiting to troll you on the finals but you disappeared into oblivion grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by oviejnr(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Threebear:

Lol, wacko. Im cool bro & u? Been waiting to troll you on the finals but you disappeared into oblivion grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by soberdrunk(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
officialdspice:
you are a big fool agbaya radarada

Welcome Tboss!
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by soberdrunk(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
daretodiffer:
Let us tap your mama natongue

My mum is not a 'lesbian'.......
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Donjazzy12(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Still on the matter... He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_TBgrDVCA/
TBoss brother is a big asswipe! What if Kemen was his brother and set up like he is now? Since his sister showed the world her pierced nipples, he should show us his pieced dicck before we answer him again.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
ioreth69:
But the guy fine sha smiley smiley

They was all I was thinking too lool kiss
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by jimi4us: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Threebear:
I love T Boss but her family needs to stop.
Like gosh! All the housemates were insulted as well this is getting too much.
They've forgotten but AY and co kept on cracking jokes about it like it's normal. abeg how bad can it get in this country? Those comedians now see such thing as jokes

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by jimi4us: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Threebear:
I love T Boss but her family needs to stop.
Like gosh! All the housemates were insulted as well this is getting too much.
They've forgotten, but AY and co kept on cracking jokes about it like it's normal. abeg how bad can it get in this country? Those comedians now see such thing as jokes

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Threebear(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
oviejnr:
Give me your number then undecided
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Pearly255(f): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Such an asshole

Guy go sit down.

Brainless and meaningless.

I like Tboss but her family needs to chill

Can't someone joke anymore
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by etzskillz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
d niqqa is rude
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Dante68(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
See my classmate chris for uniben o. He wan use him sister take dy famous.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by alt3r3g0: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Qmerit:

Thanks for your effort bro:
I wanted to know before I say anything on this thread!

I ve seen the yabs by Helen Paul, Funke(Jennifer), AY and Akpororo on yutube..
What is there.... is PEG not some one's role model, ex first lady and mother, is Obj not a role model to some individuals and father, grandfather and a former president and a head of state in Nigeria that have been yab by almost all the comedians in this country and did heaven fall? She was even there laughing so?

Have you seen a joke about when Tuface or Timi got shot by armed robbers? or make a joke about Ubi Franklin's failed marriage, or Cobahms blindness, or Julius Agu's sickness, the rescued Chibok girls...the list goes on. Even PEJ, no one joked about her losing the mum or Gej when he lost a child.

Its purely wrong to make a joke or trivialize someone's hurt. This matter was already dead and buried until these comedians started digging it up and trivializing sexual assault.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by eamon360(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wetin dey wori dis small boy? because sey u dey grow bard head 4 lack of paw paw no mean sey u go dey talk 2 Ay any how. Idiat
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by 9japrof(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Gaaaawwwwdddaaammmnniiittt!!! What do these people want ooooo!!! Apologies to those that will get offended but even the chibok girls that escaped after being raped and tortured by 'terrorists' have moved on with their lives, ordinary 'tapping of current' this low budget oyinbo and her family will not allow us rest!!! angry

so so so hilliarious, tapping of current, dude which planet did you come out from
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by kushsy: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Something she did enjoyed
quietly..come de form victim.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Laple0541(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
If unna family de this holy, why unna allow unna daughter to take part in immoral show like dat in the first place?... May someone tell ds half a plot headed guy to park well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) / Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.