Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,725 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

“I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu (46051 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by SoNature(m): 7:02am On Jun 23
Davido‘s baby mama, Sophia Momodu, has responded to the lawsuit the singer initiated against her at the Lagos State High Court over the custody of their daughter, Imade.

PREMIUM TIMES earlier reported that Davido, through his lawyers, asked the court to grant him joint custody of 9-year-old Imade, born in May 2015.

Davido’s lawyers, Olaniyi Arije, Okey Barrah, and others, filed the lawsuit on 17 April 2024.

Responding to Davido’s lawsuit through her legal representative, Punuka attorneys & solicitors and Bimpe Ajegbomogun & Co, Ms Momodu, a niece of famous journalist Dele Momodu, refuted the allegations the singer levelled against her.

Among several allegations, Davido claimed Ms Sophia, 37, rejected a N200 million apartment in a gated community with a swimming pool and 24-hour power and water supply in Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos, which he had purchased for the proper care of Imade.

The ‘Unavailable’ crooner claimed that Imade’s mother demanded he pay the nanny she hired $800 monthly, totalling $19,600 per year, as a lump sum.

He alleged that despite his efforts to ensure a better life for their daughter, Ms Momodu continued to treat him with unwarranted cruelty and caused him significant pain.

However, reacting to Davido’s lawsuit, Ms Momodu stated that she only denied being intimate with the music star.

She revealed this in a statement on Saturday by her legal representatives, Punuka attorneys & Solicitors and Bimpe Ajegbomogun & Co., published in the Pulse.

It partly read: “David Adeleke and Sophia Momodu were in a relationship from 2014-2017 and 2020-2022. During this time, David provided financial support for their daughter, covering school fees, rent, and other living expenses, including the cars mentioned in the article. Sophia ended the relationship with David in July 2022. Since then, David has repeatedly threatened to make Sophia’s life miserable if she does not make herself available to him sexually.

Sophia has never denied David access to their daughter, only access to her body and intimacy, which he has taken issue with. David is in a publicly known relationship, and Sophia wishes him well. She seeks to move forward in her life free from harassment and verbal abuse.”

The 37-year-old entrepreneur alleged that Davido abandoned Imade for over two years.

Allegations
Ms Momodu further alleged that the 31-year-old singer has chosen not to see their daughter or honour special events.

David has not seen our daughter since July 2022 by his own choice. Sophia has never denied him the opportunity to see his daughter. He has not reached out on special occasions, such as her birthday or Christmas, for the past two years, which has left his daughter distressed and questioning why her father has cut contact with her. Despite this, David posts images of her on social media to falsely portray himself as a supportive and active father.”

Additionally, the statement alleged that Sophia has solely shouldered expenses, including rent, living and travel costs, healthcare, and all other expenses related to their daughter in the last two years.

Since July 2022, David has not fulfilled his financial responsibilities towards their daughter, leaving her school fees unpaid. Their daughter’s school has contacted him multiple times regarding the 2021/2022 school term fees and January 2023, with no response. Legal counsel was sought in February 2023, resulting in David’s father, Mr Adedeji Adeleke, eventually paying the outstanding fees. Despite this neglect, Sophia firmly maintains that the most crucial support David can provide their daughter is his presence and emotional support,’’ the statement read.

The entrepreneur said she initiated legal efforts to establish a formal co-parenting arrangement with Davido two years ago. Still, according to her, Davido and his legal team consistently refused to cooperate towards a mutually agreeable resolution.

Instead, she alleged they sought to discredit and isolate Sophia and their daughter using David’s social influence and network.

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/706007-i-denied-davido-access-to-my-body-not-our-daughter-imade-sophia-momodu.html

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by SoNature(m): 7:03am On Jun 23
It's a shame that Davido wants to keep sleeping with Sophia while married to Chioma. He feels entitled to Sophia's body because he's taking care of their daughter, Imade.

It's quite unfortunate that Chioma doesn't have a problem marrying a community d!ck like Davido all thanks to fame and fortune.

169 Likes 26 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by jchioma: 7:03am On Jun 23
tongue

Chai! David wants to have the best of both worlds. Abi e neva hear say you can’t eat your cake and have it? He should free the girl and concentrate on his marriage jor.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:07am On Jun 23
Nonsense talk. because Davido refused to marry you?

309 Likes 31 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by codedguy1(m): 7:14am On Jun 23
This female gender eh!

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by dangermouse(m): 7:16am On Jun 23
grin

The story doesn't add up.

Davido who has many girls at his beck and call?

Bitterness does no one any good. The only leverage he has on Davido is the daughter and she is using her to punish Davido and not her kpekus.

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Creamcrest(m): 7:17am On Jun 23
She doesn't want davido to give her stds as a result of too many kpekus

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by batrhian: 7:17am On Jun 23
Creamcrest:
She doesn't want davido to give her stds as a result of too many kpekus
grin wicked!

8 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by DevilsEqual(m): 7:21am On Jun 23
Davido sef too confuse

U dey go all out for Chioma still dey look back like Lots wife

Thars the issue with baby Daddies, they'll always be in the pic

Marry single mothers at your own peril

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22am On Jun 23
dangermouse:
grin

Bitterness does no one any good. The only leverage he has on Davido is the daughter and she is using her to punish Davido and not her kpekus.

the story might be true or false. But the same davido was seen on his knees pleading to a girl for sesx

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Lanretoye(m): 7:24am On Jun 23
The body wey u loosely gave him na him you wan Dey take do shakara.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Realtord43: 7:25am On Jun 23
SoNature:
It's a shame that Davido wants to keep sleeping with Sophia while married to Chioma. He feels entitled to Sophia's body because he's taking care of their daughter, Imade.

It's quite unfortunate that Chioma doesn't have a problem marrying a community d!ck like Davido all thanks to fame and fortune.
So you believe Sophia bullshit of shouldering expense for two yrs

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Creamypie(m): 7:29am On Jun 23
A weaken puna wey pi kin don pass Naim David dey trip for, when fresh one plenty. David u no try. On another note, pls avoid baby mamas. I take God beg una

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Realtord43: 7:29am On Jun 23
Kpekus were davido don chop clean mouth nai this mumu girl stil the hawk bcus of Imade

What a weak defence!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by unclejb2(m): 7:30am On Jun 23
Your body is not even direct Belgium.... It's Nigerian used

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Hollybratt(m): 7:33am On Jun 23
Davido and kpekus be like 5 & 6 cool

8 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by 2special(m): 7:34am On Jun 23
SoNature:

so you already believed what the lady said

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Zonefree(m): 7:35am On Jun 23
If there's a restriction to her body, Davido should stop funding her expensive lifestyle.

32 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by StarFist(m): 7:39am On Jun 23
As marriage dey around the corner..
Nonsense story dey pop up

20 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Bobloco: 7:39am On Jun 23
dangermouse:
grin

Yeah! But like they say, old wine taste better

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Deltatoto: 7:40am On Jun 23
SoNature:

Chioma na poor man pikin o.davido na their break through.If na Chioma ba ur sister u no go tell her to lock up?as long as the money Dey come.Na hustle Chioma Dey not marriage.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by BigDawsNet: 7:40am On Jun 23
I don’t know if the story claim is true

But I know Sophia is a very sexy woman if you know her well

3 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Deltatoto: 7:42am On Jun 23
dangermouse:
grin

either u are a small boy or u no be guy man.Woman Dey reach man?u fit get 10 babes around make particular small babe toto Dey hungry u.U know weda of all the women na only Sophia Dey squirt?u funny o.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by zombieHUNTER: 7:43am On Jun 23
SoNature:

It's a shame that you believe this concocted lies

who wants to sleep with an old 37 yr old woman

Try to get sense, grow it in your backyard not only yam and cassava

22 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by brain54(m): 7:45am On Jun 23
Dude is not paying his child's fees...

His dad had to intervene and pay the outstanding probably because he didn't want the matter to blow out of proportion. So he had to cover his son's a**.

I believe Sophia's side to this story more.

And if true then it's very sad for Davido to be on SM buying shoes for people, gifting people money and taking people to expensive restaurants and stuff probably to clout while not taking care of his fatherly responsibilities to his daughter... Especially basic ones like school fees. Charity should begin at home.

Finally, I empathize with the little girl. She definitely has been through Alot with all the back and forth between her parents.

It's the innocent child I pity in all of these!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Indispensable85(m): 7:50am On Jun 23
Normally dem use toto swear for davido. He nor mind kneel down dey beg for it.

9 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by saddler: 7:51am On Jun 23
Exactly!

Over the years, seeing Davido and Sophia together with their daughter all happy with smiles, you will know Okafor's law which states that " once de be, is always de be" is being obeyed.

Davido has always had access to Sophia's kpekus hence there is a flow of money from his account to her's.

Samething happened with Tuface and Pero Adeniyi.

Whenever you see a man going to see his child that is with his baby mama, just know nacking is involved.

Its an unwritten rule.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by advanceDNA: 7:52am On Jun 23
SoNature:

U nor sabi woman

5 Likes

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Odin13: 7:56am On Jun 23
People are really mad to believe this horse poo.

David refused his daughter because you deny him sex

Kids plenty for nairaland walahi ..

So all this people believing this story never marry and dem never born pikin

Sure say Dey go fit deny their children because of pussy

E sure

From the first comment to all.,, they don’t know the value of kids

Choosing pussy over kids

People dey

David is a million times wiser than that

Women and stupid sentiments and sisi guys Dey quick believe

Simps..r

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by WizardOfNG: 7:59am On Jun 23
zombieHUNTER:

It's a shame that you believe this concocted lies

who wants to sleep with an old 37 yr old woman

Try to get sense, grow it in your backyard not only yam and cassava

So quick to insult yet you are the 'senseless' one rushing to show childish stupidity publicly.

You're a boy bro, maybe a perverts who only likes little girls, for making that comment about a 37 year old woman.

Sexiness of a woman has nothing to do with age. Proper men will never have time for girls, 18 to 24, because only women who have grown into their own are truly sexy and worth the chase for discerning men.

That's probably the issue with Davido.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by dangermouse(m): 8:00am On Jun 23

Deltatoto
:
either u are a small boy or u no be guy man.Woman Dey reach man?u fit get 10 babes around make particular small babe toto Dey hungry u.U know weda of all the women na only Sophia Dey squirt?u funny o.

You are the funny one not me. Your post reeks of immaturity and perversion.

If that is the case as you assume above then davido would have wifed her ASAP.

You don't leave out the best to marry the worst of them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram / Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Vacations In Dubai (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Ay04z(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.